Possible Burst Part Bans?

Tournaments are so iffy when it comes to part restrictions. Recently D2 and D were banned from tournament use. I get that they banned them because of the fact everyone was using them, and that they almost have 0 contact points, but Neptune has almost the same shape as Deathscyther, and can be better then Deathscyther in most areas. This is how it is with part bans. When something gets banned something else takes it's place. Thats why I am here to talk about Burst Parts or Combo Bans that I would want to see.

1. Dragoon Storm. Dragoon is the bane of any tournament. When you soft launch it becomes almost unstoppable with it's attack. The ban would be ether that soft launching dragoon would be banned or the layer would be banned or the white layer is banned but the gold one is allowed. The gold dragoon storm has worse teeth than the white version so thats were that idea comes from.

2. Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic. This combo was shown of in Leo bursts video were he puts the combo up against all his Hasbro beys. It won almost every time and the only time it lost was pure luck. This combo has strong LAD and defense. This is also a spin stealing combo. Meaning that when it hits the other bey it takes it's spin and turns it into it's own spin. 

3. Neptune. Neptune is a layer that is good for both defense and stamina. Plus it's shape closely resembles a recently banned layer. The teeth are good. It's also pretty hard to get this off balance. 

Well I just gave my two sense on what I think should be banned. what do you think?
banning dF for its ability to spin steal is kinda stupid, thats the god gimmick thats why people use it, its like banning gV for its springs
Neptune and Dragoon, especially the latter, have yet to dominate any tournament. Drain Fafnir though has definitely forged its way close to the ban list already.

I am not entirely sure that those who have posted in this topic so far understand what makes a part ban-worthy.
1. Dragoon sucks, just counter it with a weak launch yourself

2. dF gets rekt by L2.4G.O and Blaze it Ragnaruk (though i still think dF should get banned just because the meta revolves around countering dF right now)

3. Netpune gets rekt by Odin Wyvern Lost Longinus and Acid Anubis, Neptune is only good for spin equalizing with dF because of the thick round shape it has
(Jun. 08, 2017  2:41 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: 1. Dragoon sucks, just counter it with a weak launch yourself

2. dF gets rekt by L2.4G.O and Blaze it Ragnaruk (though i still think dF should get banned just because the meta revolves around countering dF right now)

3. Netpune gets rekt by Odin Wyvern Lost Longinus and Acid Anubis, Neptune is only good for spin equalizing with dF because of the thick round shape it has

I am saying Df P At not just Df

(Jun. 08, 2017  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Neptune and Dragoon, especially the latter, have yet to dominate any tournament. Drain Fafnir though has definitely forged its way close to the ban list already.

I am not entirely sure that those who have posted in this topic so far understand what makes a part ban-worthy.

I am saying the combo Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic not just Drain Fafnir
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  2:41 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: 1. Dragoon sucks, just counter it with a weak launch yourself

I am saying Df P At not just Df
Yes ik, no matter what the dF combo is those 2 destroy it.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:21 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am saying Df P At not just Df

You should try it for yourself then. You will be suprised
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:24 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:21 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Yes ik, no matter what the dF combo is those 2 destroy it.

You should try it for yourself then. You will be suprised

LOL did you just say that to me? do you not see my rank?

Also I was one of the few bladers that actually introduced that combo to the community, trust i know a lot more about it than you.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:44 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: LOL did you just say that to me? do you not see my rank?

(Ranks are way less visible, almost hidden, in this new layout though, to his defense hahah. As if it was our least important feature.)
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:44 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: LOL did you just say that to me? do you not see my rank?

(Ranks are way less visible, almost hidden, in this new layout though, to his defense hahah. As if it was our least important feature.)

Unhappy wow to me it's the most important feature
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:02 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: (Ranks are way less visible, almost hidden, in this new layout though, to his defense hahah. As if it was our least important feature.)

Unhappy wow to me it's the most important feature

Exactly, which is why I wish we could totally change the way it is displayed.
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:29 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: i have a question are  x2/x ?

I'm pretty sure both X2 and X are outclassed at this point, though I personally have not tested how they perform in the current meta (X2 was never good so that's out of the question but X might be useful if dF gets banned because obviously dF is just the attack type killer lol)
There is a clear difference between good combos and overpowered combos. Overpowered parts, like D/D2 are the ones that are banned. dF is top tier but is still somewhat beatable, so it could be banned. Everything else is balanced or weak. Also I've never seen someone even use Dragoon Storm in a combo ever besides that one on twitter by the Master Bladers, let alone one in Winning Combinations. It literally sucks.
I agree that you guys could benefit from a dF ban. Although there are counters for it, it's just too powerful and the chances are too high that it'll beat everything else.
Imagine going to a tournament and just about everyone has a dF. The ones that don't have it will likely lose, and the people that do have it will probably be bored.

Neptune seemed to win against DF the majority of the time at UK beydays too.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:44 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:24 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: You should try it for yourself then. You will be suprised

LOL did you just say that to me? do you not see my rank?

Also I was one of the few bladers that actually introduced that combo to the community, trust i know a lot more about it than you.

While I won't deny you have a lot of knowledge over this, the way you responded to him did come off as a bit rude and there probably was a nicer way of putting it.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

While I won't deny you have a lot of knowledge over this, the way you responded to him did come off as a bit rude and there probably was a nicer way of putting it.

Yes I know, I wanted to change it but kai-v already quoted it.  I do apologise.
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:21 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am saying Df P At not just Df

Also, i strongly believe Atomic isnt anywhere near the best driver for dF angry face and i were chatting on this.
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:10 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: While I won't deny you have a lot of knowledge over this, the way you responded to him did come off as a bit rude and there probably was a nicer way of putting it.

Yes I know, I wanted to change it but kai-v already quoted it.  I do apologise.

Oh okay I understand then.
I stated this idea multiple times, and usually it was rejected for "lack of metagame" But I feel it should be up to the tournament host to decide what parts are banned or unbanned at the tournament they are hosting.

Although I'm solemn in it, All I'm seeing is recycled parts and just an overall mess of a stable metagame, so I say the host should decide what parts they see as too powerful or not. I don't think there is really any sense of keeping a stable metagame if there virtually was never a stable system since when there were the first four releases.
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:30 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  3:21 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Yes ik, no matter what the dF combo is those 2 destroy it.

Also, i strongly believe Atomic isnt anywhere near the best driver for dF angry face and i were chatting on this.
Based on what exactly?
(Jun. 08, 2017  6:18 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  4:30 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Also, i strongly believe Atomic isnt anywhere near the best driver for dF angry face and i were chatting on this.
Based on what exactly?

Ive not done formal testing, Angry face may have, but think about it, something that makes a lot of sense is as free spinning as orbit and atomic are, thats also going to affect the amount of spin that is being equalized. Kinda like tW. Where as a stationary tip or point will allow for more spin to be absorbed
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:07 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  6:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: Based on what exactly?

Ive not done formal testing, Angry face may have, but think about it, something that makes a lot of sense is as free spinning as orbit and atomic are, thats also going to affect the amount of spin that is being equalized. Kinda like tW. Where as a stationary tip or point will allow for more spin to be absorbed

Then why exactly does dF.S.R get destroyed by literally every right spin (W A2 N and O) if it supposedly absorbs more spin on a stationary point while atomic destroys all the layers I mentioned previously.  I haven't done formal testing either but I've done at least 5 rounds for each layer and Atomic just had 100% win rate while Revolve had like a 50/50 chance based on the layer (for example Wyvern and Neptune had the best chances of winning against revolve on dF).  Unless you're talking about a different driver or there's some tests to back up this theory...
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:07 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2017  6:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: Based on what exactly?

You say that as if it's obvious but I don't see how it is. Additionally the combos that made spin stealing known (zombies) all used free spinning tips (granted they had bearings) but literally all of them used tips that we free spinning so that kind of blows a hole in your theory. Also there's there are several other things as well that make a part top tier.