Pokemon sword and shield

I got to about gym 4 or 5 in pokemon sword and then got bored and took a long break. About to head back in, hoping to start shiny hunting!!! I want to get a Shiny Hydreigon cause thats one of my favorite pokemon Smile
Dlc got to the point where my Pokemon are too overpowered to fight and catch anything
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:34 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Dlc got to the point where my Pokemon are too overpowered to fight and catch anything

Been there pal.
Im offering a 6IV shiny HA Charizard Modest semi competitive moveset.
(Dec. 08, 2020  7:34 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Im offering a 6IV shiny HA Charizard Modest semi competitive moveset.

I have a 6 IV shiny celebi with a meta moveset
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  7:34 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Im offering a 6IV shiny HA Charizard Modest semi competitive moveset.

I have a 6 IV shiny celebi with a meta moveset

Pm me the info and we will talk.
How to trade pokemon in sword&shield?
(I've shiny zekrom&reshiram)
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:40 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: How to trade pokemon in sword&shield?

Aren't those shiny locked, hate to say it those could be hacked
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:03 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:40 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: How to trade pokemon in sword&shield?

Aren't those shiny locked, hate to say it those could be hacked

Aren't shiny legendary is available in dynamax adventure?
I've shiny seedot&2 shiny charmander(not gmax though,but can give g-max soup?)
For me this game is very lack luster and boring in many aspects and makes it not fun. I hope they fix most of it in Gen 9.
Anyone want a legendary?
Question Can some give me Benefits For both Sword And Shield. Except the legendarys
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:17 AM)Bruuhz Wrote: Question Can some give me Benefits For both Sword And Shield. Except the legendarys

In Sheilds you are able to catch the rapid ash and something else, what m saying is there's some other non legendary version exclusives
I got a shiny barraskewda from a dynamax adventure yesterday! First shiny from an adventure!
 For the past 3 days I've been breeding Ditto and Gallade hoping to get a Female Ralts with Modest Nature. So far, I've hatched 105 Ralts, and none are Female with Modest Nature...
My friend found a glitch where you can get infinite legendaries. Most are also shiny in the over world but not in battle. I’m not sure the legendaries he used it for, but here are all the legendaries he has that I remember (not a ton but he found this out the day before yesterday)
shiny xerneas, shiny moltres, some origami ultra beast, kyurem, tapu bulu

He also has quite a few non glitch legendaries: articuno, shiny 100 percent zygarde (which I’ve heard is super rare) Galarian legendary birds, ice rider Calyrex, lunala, necrozma, giratina. Ofc he traded for some, but he pulled others, like the zygarde.
i love pokemon i winder what new ones will be added