Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!)

Hello everyone. I am here to announce the:

Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament!

Date and time have not been established yet, due to people living in different time zones and all. If you are interested, please post a good time and date for you to play along with your time zone. 12 people will be accepted, but if we have a shortage of people, 8.

Participants
pyrus10000
*AJ*
Giraton
Clefairy
Cannon
RagerBlade
Armadurn
Bularieleone
XKai_DranserX
Bularieleone D
Akio314
Anchor

Trainers will have to both confirm the result of a match, or it will not count. Battling time can be coordinated between trainers.

I also may give out prizes.

Names put through a randomizer, here are the battles.

ROUND 1
pyrus10000 VS Armadurn
WINNER: pyrus10000

X Kai_DranserX VS *AJ*
WINNER: *AJ*

Anchor VS Giraton
WINNER: Anchor

Bularieleone VS Cannon
WINNER: Cannon

Bularieleone D VS Akio314
WINNER: Bularieleone D

RagerBlade VS Clefairy
WINNER: Clefairy

ROUND 2
Anchor VS Bularieleone D

Clefairy VS Cannon

*AJ* VS pyrus10000
WINNER: pyrus10000
Please let me know when you are about to battle someone.

Restrictions:
All Pokemon Lv 50
No Handicap
Normal Rules
Ah, I think this is a great idea! I'm generally free on (November/October) weekdays (I'll let you know if I'm ever busy one day) at around 5:00 PM (EST) to 8:00 PM (EST)

My FC is in my signature, and be sure to let me know if we ever do any matches.
sign me up
I guess so... Cutie Pie will trounce the competition!
I've been setting up a team all week for another tournament, would hate to waste it.
I assume that's a yes then?
Um, I guess I have to finish the story mode first, one gym and the elite four to go. I'll also have to use six reset bags and EV train, what have I gotten myself into?
Maybe in a few weeks? I would also suggest making it a club, but that brings back memories of a certain disorganized smash bros. club.
(Oct. 27, 2013  6:02 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: I assume that's a yes then?

yes-a-rony. my pokemon are bread and trained for battle, and it's a multi-purpose team for double and single battle.
At least one more, guys. C'mon!
Okay, sign me up! My team is almost ready to go. A few more levels and ev training, and I'll be ready.
2 spots left, guys! I PMed Cannon to see if he wanted to participate, but he hasn't responded.
I'll give it a go. Might as well, depends on time though, seeing as I live in the UK
AHH! 1 more spot! How about me?

OOh, Im going against RagerBlade Chocked_2 I'm gonna lose

Btw, RagerBlade, i got your Gible for you And lets have a battle now

RagerBLade, what is your name on pokemon? I think i might've added you already.
Nope I never posted my FC. Here I'll post it now. Me and Armadurn have the same ones. No I'm probably going to lose I just recently beat the game!

3239-2828-2278

What's yours?
Remember to give me the results!
RagerBlade, I cant seem to battle you... I think you're doing something... that takes 10 minutes Chocked_2 Are you trading?
I would love to know the restrictions.
Updated for Akio314!
(Oct. 31, 2013  12:07 AM)Clefairy Wrote: RagerBlade, I cant seem to battle you... I think you're doing something... that takes 10 minutes Chocked_2 Are you trading?
I will battle you on Saturday. 12:30 PM ET sound good?
that's 9:30 dah morning... I don't know I wake up around 12 Tongue_out

I guess it's fine. Good luck to you.
(Nov. 01, 2013  12:33 AM)Clefairy Wrote: that's 9:30 dah morning... I don't know I wake up around 12 Tongue_out

I guess it's fine. Good luck to you.
Then 3:30 PM EST or 12:30 PM your time!