Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!)

(Nov. 01, 2013  11:40 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Who on earth is Bularieleone D.
I was wondering the same thing.

Also I just lost to Cleirafy.
GG Ragerblade! That was a great battle! You're a strong opponent.
(Nov. 01, 2013  11:57 PM)Clefairy Wrote: GG Ragerblade! That was a great battle! You're a strong opponent.
I messed up my strategy after I battled Xerneas!
My friend, you can battle him now. Tell him your FC.
It would have been nice to see a legendary ban, since they're so strong (Xerneas in particular; Geomancy and Moonblast everything).

Oh and I apologise for not responding to that PM, I forgot about it after I read it.
It's ok, you can be in the next one.
(Nov. 02, 2013  1:55 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
My friend, you can battle him now. Tell him your FC.

Not now, maybe tomorrow night. Gotta finish my EVs.
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:12 AM)Cannon Wrote: It would have been nice to see a legendary ban, since they're so strong (Xerneas in particular; Geomancy and Moonblast everything).

Oh and I apologise for not responding to that PM, I forgot about it after I read it.

The new legendaries are kind of on the weak side this gen. Nothing to get pumped about at all. They are just slightly about the Pseudo-legendaries. And many mega Pokemon over power then.
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:12 AM)Cannon Wrote: It would have been nice to see a legendary ban, since they're so strong (Xerneas in particular; Geomancy and Moonblast everything).

I would ban Zygrade.
legendary ban|? just follow the pokemon flat battle rules?
We could do that next time, but for now I would like normal rules.
Anyone with a dragon and normal friend code for the friend safari? Message me to exchange friend codes.
Me Vs Xxkai_DranzerxX
Result: I won
Anyone wanna battle?
No offense but I think you should put that in the Pokemon X and Y thread because you are not in this tournament.
Shouldn't you put a deadline so people battle faster?
I guess, what would be good for everyone?
well im just waiting for my opponent to be ready.
Cmon guys, get battling! We gotta finish the first round!
Sorry, I've been really busy, but my team should be ready by maybe Friday.
Guys, I am setting a deadline to this Saturday, or 3 days from now. PM me if you may need more time.
Will this continue?
Yeah, 2 people won by forfeit, there are only 2 battles left.