Pokemon X and Y!

No, you can also change hair color and some parts of the outfit. Accessories that can be unlocked have been confirmed, I believe.
I like Xerneas and Gogoat enough, but the starters look ridiculous and Heloptile looks like an lizard with an onion for a head. Yvetal looks almost as strange as its name, and I really can't take it seriously. I suspect that Sylveon is Normal-type (because EVERYONE wants more normal types Tired ) due to its coloration.

Additionally, if some random crime syndicate/cult/etc. captures ONE MORE legendary pokemon to use its power to take over the world/region/universe, then I'm going to explode.

So,guys hello.I'm going to get X/Y(?) IDK about that but I know I'm getting one of them.So,which is the best starter ? Chespin,Fennekin or Froakie?
No clue, the game isn't out yet Tongue_out
But based on the other games, fire is usually the hardest to go through the game with- apart from arguabley 5 gen since Snivy sucks. Its usually a toss up between water and grass though. This is however, just based on what they've done with the past genrations there's no way of telling which is going to the best.

I'm reallly looking foward to seeing what froakie's last evolution looks like, what could it be 0.O
I unfortunately don't plan on getting either because my funds are low but that could change
(May. 28, 2013  1:14 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I'm reallly looking foward to seeing what froakie's last evolution looks like, what could it be 0.O

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...68GcFDM%3A

theres some pages that show the third evolution dont know which is the correct one though
Pretty sure those aren't real.
Their probably not with all the fan art but there probably something similar
I dunno, that water starter just doesn't peak my interest. Don't get me wrong, I like Froakie as much as the next guy, but... After seeing fan art of the starters evolutions I gotta say, I don't really think the starters will be that good. Unless they make them evolve into GIANT, DEADLY, STRONG POKEMON XD. Hopefully the gameplay will pay off for this.

(May. 28, 2013  8:52 AM)Brrrr Wrote: So,guys hello.I'm going to get X/Y(?) IDK about that but I know I'm getting one of them.So,which is the best starter ? Chespin,Fennekin or Froakie?

I'd say Fenniken or Chespin. Fenniken because of my love of fire types. And Chespin because.... Just look at it, think about the big beast that thing could evolve into. I'm thinking something like a cross between Sceptile and lucario.
(May. 29, 2013  1:49 AM)KeyBlader500 Wrote: I'd say Fenniken or Chespin. Fenniken because of my love of fire types. And Chespin because.... Just look at it, think about the big beast that thing could evolve into. I'm thinking something like a cross between Sceptile and lucario.
Same, Chespin looks really cool, especially with the aura surrounding him in the art Tongue_out
Also, if Froakie ends up looking like Semsitoad, I will be highly dissapointed -__-
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml New pokemon announced at E3 along with a new type, fairy type which is 2x effective against dragons. Awesome news! I really like Noivern. Their is also a new thing called pokemon amie, and a new trailer. http://www.serebii.net/xy/fairytype.shtml http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...mywDbnC5oc
SWEET MOTHER OF ARCEUS THIS IS EPIC! I am definitely gonna catch Noivern! I also don't think Marill's new Fairy type is necessary. I love that Gardevoir has a secondary type now just like Gallade. Pokemon Amie on the other hand is just a pokemon version of Nintendogs/Kinnectimals...
I wonder how Fairy type will affect competitive battling. Anyways I was kind of expecting Fairy type but I think Sound and Light would've been more interesting.
I kind of like the new fairy type unlike most people. For one thing it gives another advantage over the overpowering dragon types. I just wish they could've called this type "Light" or "Magic" or something. Because light then would be another advantage over the dark types too.
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml Even more new pokemon! I am absolutely in love with Talonflame, Fletchling's evolution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...i7oFO5y1e8 And another trailer! I'm in love with x/y, I really like all the pokemon so far to be honest, and this could definitely be my favorite region if it keeps this up. Talonflame is already my favorite looking flying type XD
Skrelp is actually kinda cool.
That crayfish thing...Kingler much?
Skrelp reminds me of Kingdra, haha. I don't know why, but I have a feeling Clauncher will have a really cool evolution. I hope it's something crabby, I like crabs. It'll probably be something like Crawdaunt, which I loved.
Clauncher and Skrelp look great in my opinion, they haven't gone overboard on the details like they usually do with newer Pokemon. I've always been a fan of the more simpler Pokemon of Gen I & II, these really look like they could belong with them.

Not sure how I feel about the new "Fairy" type. I was really expecting a "Light" type to match up with the "Dark" type (it's a bit weird having one and not the other) but a Fairy type can be practical. I just don't like the idea of how a lot of older Pokemon will be changed to go along with the new type, it kind of changes the metagame to a lot of Pokemon I'd rather be left untouched.
"Fairy" type sounds weird.
I haven't followed up on these games at all, but fairy types?

wut
I know. What will their weakness be. Wizards?!
(Jun. 12, 2013  5:02 AM)Omega Wrote: Not sure how I feel about the new "Fairy" type. I was really expecting a "Light" type to match up with the "Dark" type (it's a bit weird having one and not the other) but a Fairy type can be practical. I just don't like the idea of how a lot of older Pokemon will be changed to go along with the new type, it kind of changes the metagame to a lot of Pokemon I'd rather be left untouched.
It's speculated that Fairy type will also be super-effective against Dark type. Fairy type sounds pretty close to "Light" type anyways IMO, when you think about Fairies you're usually thinking about something close to Tinker Bell anyways lol
As for it changing the types of older pokemon, I actually find that pretty cool. It can bring good potential for Pokemon with lackluster typing.
Perhaps youre right but calling it "Fairy" is a bad idea in my opinion. Why not call it magical.
Next thing you know there will be sound types: "Stereotypes."
(Jun. 12, 2013  7:11 AM)Zancrow Wrote: It's speculated that Fairy type will also be super-effective against Dark type. Fairy type sounds pretty close to "Light" type anyways IMO, when you think about Fairies you're usually thinking about something close to Tinker Bell anyways lol

I assume Dark will be weak against Fairy too, but it's still no "Light" type which could be applied to a more vast range of new Pokemon and without touching old Pokemon (at least not many) + It'd be cool to just see a Light/Dark matchup much like Fire/Water etc if you know what I mean.

(Jun. 12, 2013  7:11 AM)Zancrow Wrote: As for it changing the types of older pokemon, I actually find that pretty cool. It can bring good potential for Pokemon with lackluster typing.

I'd prefer if old Pokemon were left untouched. C'mon, all of a sudden a whole bunch of Pokemon that have existed for years suddenly gain a new type? Same goes for adding new evolutions/baby forms to older Pokemon, it's just a little weird that all of a sudden they can change into/come from something new.

I wouldn't have had a problem with it if this type was introduced in early generations (I/II) but it's just too far into the series to introduce something that changes many of the old Pokemon. To put it simply; new type, new Pokemon.