Pokemon TCG

I have been into the card game for several months now, and finally decided to head to a tournament yesterday. I went to a prerelease tournament for XY Evolutions, since it would be better as I made a deck there (since its a prerelease tournament).

In my prerelease 'kit', I pulled 1 EX, which was Mewtwo EX, which I threw in with my other Psychic type cards I got from 23 preselected cards. I ended up going 1-3, having trouble against Poliwrath decks since it would discard an energy, but nearly ended up defeating one. I am glad I went since I learned more about the TCG gameplay, and also got 7 packs cheaper than I usually would haha.

In my 3 packs I received after the tournament I ended up pulling a Zapdos holo and Mega Blastoise EX, which I am very happy with. I probably won't attend tournaments often, but will try to go to every prerelease I can.

Today, I went to Toys R Us for a small event they had where they gave a collection booklet (had some areas for card storage), a Charamander holo with Toys R Us printed on it, and a Pikachu or Meowth figure (I got Meowth since they had no more Pikachus ;__; ). I ended up buying 3 more packs of Evolutions, and ended up pulling a Starmie BREAK in the first pack, which I was happy about considering it's my first BREAK card. On my last pack, I pulled a Charizard holo, which got me very excited. While Evolutions isn't really that great competitive wise, I will keep buying to complete modern day Base Set <3
Thats great! I went to an Evolutions prerelease a couple of weeks ago, sadly I had horrible pulls but was able get second place with a baby Mewtwo/Haunter deck. All in all I prefer the previous sets, all I wanted from Evolutions was a full art M Charizard which I ended up trading for after getting no EX or Break out of 11 Evolutions packs.
So, I'm selling some of my old pokemon cards, and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I know the listing doesn't give an option for shipping, but I can ship them if anyone is interested. https://offerup.com/item/detail/767863366/
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, I'm selling some of my old pokemon cards, and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I know the listing doesn't give an option for shipping, but I can ship them if anyone is interested. https://offerup.com/item/detail/767863366/

it says acess denied
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:46 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, I'm selling some of my old pokemon cards, and was wondering if anyone would be interested. I know the listing doesn't give an option for shipping, but I can ship them if anyone is interested. https://offerup.com/item/detail/767863366/

it says acess denied

The only thing I can think of is that you're in Australia and I'm located in the U.S.
(Feb. 07, 2020  9:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:46 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: it says acess denied

The only thing I can think of is that you're in Australia and I'm located in the U.S.

ye, but i cant view it
(Feb. 08, 2020  2:24 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  9:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The only thing I can think of is that you're in Australia and I'm located in the U.S.

ye, but i cant view it

Idk why. There's some base set cards, Holo Base Set Charizard, a good many EX cards, and a bunch of commons, uncommons, and rares.
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:44 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  2:24 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: ye, but i cant view it

Idk why. There's some base set cards, Holo Base Set Charizard, a good many EX cards, and a bunch of commons, uncommons, and rares.

Please check the HP spot of the Charizard. If it is red, it is base set, if it is black, it is the XY evolutions version. Do you even know how expensive the Base set Charizard is?
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:49 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:44 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Idk why. There's some base set cards, Holo Base Set Charizard, a good many EX cards, and a bunch of commons, uncommons, and rares.

Please check the HP spot of the Charizard. If it is red, it is base set, if it is black, it is the XY evolutions version. Do you even know how expensive the Base set Charizard is?

It's red. I know the price of it. Smile

https://postimg.cc/8F6RSLhx That's a better picture of the Charizard. There's also a 2007 World Championship Vaporeon EX card in the picture. There's a few scratches on the sleeves, but at least it keeps the cards protected.
I use my favorites, although I may lose sometimes... its worth it for galvantula, Durant, and unova as a whole!