Pokemon Snap!

oh man, i seriously developed a medical eye condition from playing this game for too damn long. i need to get an n64.
Tamer Brad Wrote:oh man, i seriously developed a medical eye condition from playing this game for too damn long. i need to get an n64.

Lol, I've had mine for at least 8 or 9 years. Got it for $20 (The N64). I didn't get Pokemon Snap until long after Blockbuster stopped that service where you could take your cartridge in and have your pictures turned into stickers.
o i forgot about that! i think i did it a few times. man that was fun. a seriously ingenious move on nintendos part
[Image: CharmanderPack.jpg]

Charmander Squad approves of this topic! :D
SereneCrimson Wrote:[Image: CharmanderPack.jpg]

Charmander Squad approves of this topic! Grin

Lol, I've taken that picture so many times...I likes it when you get the whole group shouting at you xD
I love those Charmander, so much. Ugh, why does this game not have a sequel yet!?
I think a sequel was release, but I don't know if it was released in North America. It'd be such a good move for a nextgen release.
What? I'm fairly certain that there was no sequel, and if there was you bet it would've been released EVERYWHERE because Pokemon sells.
SereneCrimson Wrote:[Image: CharmanderPack.jpg]

Charmander Squad approves of this topic! Grin

So instead of putting out fires like the Squirtle Squad this must be a team of pyros?

I have this stupid little pokemon guide for Red - Yellow talks about the card game and has hints about future pokemon for GSC. BUT in the very back it has a WICKED picture of Mew from the final level of the game worth like a billion or so points.
I think the one picture I couldn't get was that one with Articuno with like the Flying Pikachu. Not sure if the Articuno was involved, but it was in that icy cave place.
i remember that one i think. it was hard to get but i cant remember how to do it. there might be some action you have to set off first
G Wrote:I think the one picture I couldn't get was that one with Articuno with like the Flying Pikachu. Not sure if the Articuno was involved, but it was in that icy cave place.

Yeah you had to get the Jynx to sing around the big egg to get Articuno to hatch and stuff and then there was Pikachu with the balloons on it's back. I remember my buddy showing me how to do it when he brought his N64 to day care WAY back when.
Man, let's send in mass letters to Nintendo and ask them to make Pokemon Snap 2. It would be awesome.
G Wrote:I think the one picture I couldn't get was that one with Articuno with like the Flying Pikachu. Not sure if the Articuno was involved, but it was in that icy cave place.

pfffft that one was easy. you just gotta time it right.
Litrid Wrote:

pfffft that one was easy. you just gotta time it right.

Actually, I don't think I've gotten that one. It's not really that easy.
It seems as if someone else likes the idea of a Wii Pokemon Snap! Take a look at this letter that was published in the latest Nintendo Power:

"What are your thoughts on a new Pokemon Snap for the Wii? I mean, come on! Four familiar continents and almost 500 Pokemon with point-and-snap Wii remote action. My friend Dan mentioned the idea to me, and I thought: “What could go wrong?” are we the first, or have you fantasized about some sort of Snap revolution, too? Maybe you’ve even caught wind of something in the works?

Response:
K-Storm, would you by any chance be a radio station that plays the best and most adult contemporary music? I can’t say that I’ve ever “fantasized” about a new Pokemon Snap, but you can consider me on board with your idea. I loved the original N64 game, and-held sideways-the Wii remote would make a pretty neat camera. Now, how’s about you fire me up some Kenny G to help me catch up on my Zs, hmmmm?"
Kei Wrote:It seems as if someone else likes the idea of a Wii Pokemon Snap! Take a look at this letter that was published in the latest Nintendo Power:

"What are your thoughts on a new Pokemon Snap for the Wii? I mean, come on! Four familiar continents and almost 500 Pokemon with point-and-snap Wii remote action. My friend Dan mentioned the idea to me, and I thought: “What could go wrong?” are we the first, or have you fantasized about some sort of Snap revolution, too? Maybe you’ve even caught wind of something in the works?

Response:
K-Storm, would you by any chance be a radio station that plays the best and most adult contemporary music? I can’t say that I’ve ever “fantasized” about a new Pokemon Snap, but you can consider me on board with your idea. I loved the original N64 game, and-held sideways-the Wii remote would make a pretty neat camera. Now, how’s about you fire me up some Kenny G to help me catch up on my Zs, hmmmm?"

WHY HASN'T THIS HAPPENED YET

WHY NINTENDO, WHY?!
Looking for this for 64 now.
Seriously, the possibilities for this game are endless.
Roan Wrote:Seriously, the possibilities for this game are endless.

yeah but nintendo said they WILL NOT do any non-nintendo employes suggestion ever.

so he/she just made it impossible.
sam Wrote:

yeah but nintendo said they WILL NOT do any non-nintendo employes suggestion ever.

not that i really care about nintendo

but when did they say that?
Artie Wrote:
sam Wrote:

not that i really care about nintendo

but when did they say that?
i dunno it was on there forums or something

i can't really remember