Pokemon Snap!

sam Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Seriously, the possibilities for this game are endless.

yeah but nintendo said they WILL NOT do any non-nintendo employes suggestion ever.

so he/she just made it impossible.

Except it wasn't a suggestion, it was a question, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that. Pokemon Snap is an established IP, so they already made it, just not for the Wii. Now if someone sent in a letter saying, "Hey can you make a game where you play a roll of toilet paper and you have to use it to solve puzzles and fight enemies and if you manage it poorly and use it all up you die?", they wouldn't be able to make that game.
POKEMON SNAP IS BEING PORTED TO THE WII VIRTUAL CONSOLE!! YAY!!!!
Ozuma Wrote:POKEMON SNAP IS BEING PORTED TO THE WII VIRTUAL CONSOLE!! YAY!!!!

i just came here to post this

congrats, wii owners
....They should have made it Wii-remote capable.
Everlasting_Blader Wrote:....They should have made it Wii-remote capable.

they're saving that for pokemon snap! 2, which is pretty much a guarantee now
Wow, you can even send the pictures you take to friends! Gasp That's so cool.
POKEMON SNAP IS HITTING THE NORTH AMERICAN VIRTUAL CONSOLE ON THE 10TH

http://gonintendo.com/?p=30662
<3
100% awesome.
they're definitely going to release a second snap! after all this
i think it'll depend on how many people download it from the virtual console but its a big possibility
why would they bother working in wii functionality otherwise? anyone who wanted this game was going to buy it either way
Fleetscut Wrote:i think it'll depend on how many people download it from the virtual console but its a big possibility
oh yeah like the two people who use their wii online
lolsam1337 Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:i think it'll depend on how many people download it from the virtual console but its a big possibility

nobody cares what you think

any wii set up with wireless is always online
Tamer Brad Wrote:
lolsam1337 Wrote:

nobody cares what you think

any wii set up with wireless is always online
i was kidding

and not everyone has wireless internet

but honestly the majority of the people who play wii probably don't know that it HAS online functionality
Quote:but honestly the majority of the people who play wii probably don't know that it HAS online functionality

this is actually the stupidest thing i've ever read, shut up
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Quote:but honestly the majority of the people who play wii probably don't know that it HAS online functionality

how

a lot of them probably don't know how to use a computer
lolsam1337 Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

how

a lot of them probably don't know how to use a computer

you're actually a carp moron
the wii is for casual, old people, and children
lolsam1337 Wrote:the wii is for casual, old people, and children

please show me your statistics before i ban you for being a carp annoying moron because I imagine this demographic is much smaller than you think it is
Tamer Brad Wrote:
lolsam1337 Wrote:the wii is for casual, old people, and children

please show me your statistics before i ban you for being a carp annoying moron because I imagine this demographic is much smaller than you think it is
wha

thats what i've always seen a lot of wii users as being

infact, theres a LOT of 360 owners who don't use xbl: 8/13 million

i just kind of figured on the wii it would be pretty low man

don't ban me bro
so since it is what you believe, you repeat it as fact

stfu
Tamer Brad Wrote:so since it is what you believe, you repeat it as fact

stfu
i never ment for it to be fact lol sorry if it sounded like it, i just don't think its going to be a major deciding factor in weither or not they make a wii pokemon snap game, thats what my post was about lol

you take everything i say a bit too seriously and literally man, just think of my posts as semi rooney posts and they should sound better
how is it not a deciding factor? if no ones interested in the first one why should they buy the second one? it'd be stupid to make a game noones going to buy
Fleetscut Wrote:how is it not a deciding factor? if no ones interested in the first one why should they buy the second one? it'd be stupid to make a game noones going to buy
i don't see why they should base it on downloads of an old game on a [only my opinion] service that not a lot of people use[only my opinion]
i think this is more to promote an interest in the snap franchise than anything else