Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

(May. 11, 2014  3:45 PM)Crax686 Wrote: EDIT: Lemme just say, if they allow transferring between these and X and Y, this might result in a planned unreleased mega lineup available in X and Y, and maybe Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie will be available in these new games? o.O

If they release new Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (which everybody assumes they will), the only way X/Y would get them is if they allow regular in-game trading between them, like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum could do with HG/SS, because PokeBank doesn't allow you to trade over items (AKA the Mega Stones).
Unless of course they add some kind of new transporter that lets you send items too, or get rid of the rule of no items in the PokeBank.
I hope they bring back the poffin thing.
All I can say about these games now is...Yes...Yes....YEEESSS! I've been waiting so long for gen 3 remakes. And now it finally happened. It is a shame that we don't have much footage from the actual game. But for now all we have is a ten-second fight between groudon and kyogre. I really hope that we gets some new megas, as well as the battle frontier making a return. I'm really hoping for a mega flygon because it is my second favorite pokemon
I can't wait for the battle frontier to return and a good post story that includes Latios/Latias.
OMG guess what guys.
CoroCoro leaked scans, and we have Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert confirmed! Sceptile is Grass/Dragon with Lightningrod and Swampert is Water/Ground with Swift Swim.

Oh yeah, Diancie is getting one too. And Kyogre and Groudon are getting "Primal" forms. Those are the ones on the boxart where they're glowing and stuff.

I'm so glad they gave Sceptile Grass Dragon. I feel like Lightningrod is largely irrelevant though, seeing as it already 4x resists Lightning attacks. Now I only hope they make it a Physical attacker as well.
Mega Swampert looks awesome, haha. Thanks Woumb@!
My first Video Game was Pokemon Ruby.
Hearing Littleroot Town makes me cry tears of joy, longing for that childhood innocence..

I hate the New Trainer Designs.
They're so...KALOS.
It doesn't feel like the same characters I knew as a kid, unlike the FRLG & HGSS (With the exception of Lyra,) which did feel like those characters.
I'm loving the new megas. The only thing that bothers me is that they gave the 3rd and 1st gen starters mega evolutions. They just skipped the Johto starters...*cries*
(Jun. 08, 2014  5:09 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I'm loving the new megas. The only thing that bothers me is that they gave the 3rd and 1st gen starters mega evolutions. They just skipped the Johto starters...*cries*

Well it is a remake of 3rd Gen after all...
I think we can say by-by to volt switch and rotom now that Mega Sceptile has lightningrod
well yes and no, b/c rotom has other moves and can turn into different forms though...
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:55 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  5:09 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I'm loving the new megas. The only thing that bothers me is that they gave the 3rd and 1st gen starters mega evolutions. They just skipped the Johto starters...*cries*

Well it is a remake of 3rd Gen after all...

I know...Maybe in the next game...
I already know I'm going to be walking to my local Gamestop to get OR, like I did for Y.
Anyway, gameplay.
We'll probably get Sinnoh Remakes in the next game console.
(Jun. 10, 2014  12:48 AM)Pokemo Wrote: well yes and no, b/c rotom has other moves and can turn into different forms though...
I was referring to rotom-wash, sorry for the mis-communication.
So Japan, Unites States and Australia will get the games 21st November, whereas Europe will get it a week later on the 28th .. Odd.
In addition, we have some further news: Mega Sableye! I figured it would get one eventually since Mawile got one and they were the version exclusives in the original Ruby/Sapphire.

The description states:

"The Pokémon Company International has just uploaded a new trailer that features a brand new Mega Evolution, Mega Sableye has been revealed at the Nintendo's Kids Conference at E3 today in Los Angeles. It is said that Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent's weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!"

So it seems it will get a boost to its Defenses, but probably some other stats like HP and Attack as well. I hope it keeps Prankster though.
Can't say I like the design. Shame, I like Sableye.
The design isn't really what I thought it would be but who knows? Maybe it's defensive stats could be incredible.
A 10x better trailer than the last E3 one.

Shows off Hoenn, Primal Groudon & Kyogre, Mega Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, and finally the full reveal of Mega Diancie!
(Jun. 12, 2014  6:47 PM)Zancrow Wrote: A 10x better trailer than the last E3 one.

Shows off Hoenn, Primal Groudon & Kyogre, Mega Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, and finally the full reveal of Mega Diancie!

Amazing.
Hoping this game will make X&Y's engine faster.
I felt that game was a little too slow on tapping things.
Amazing the game trailer looks like it's better than X and Y
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasap...pics.shtml

Secret Bases are now confirmed. I'll sum up some of the features:
- A guy name Aarune is now the expert of Secret Bases and can be battled; his main is Flygon
- You can create your own "Gym", and have others battle you
- Flag capturing, similar to 4th Gen (D/P/Pt)
- You can access other peoples by a QR code, or StreetPass.
I'm intrigued now. I might have to buy a 3DS just to get this game, just for secret bases, make your own gym, and nostalgia, of course.
Guess what peeps? Mega Metagross confirmed!

[Image: corocoro814.jpg]

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml