Pokemon GO

(Oct. 12, 2020  2:03 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m really confused on what you just said there?

At my school 5 years ago, there where rumors that a Charizard in Pokemon Go was in the cafeteria.

Pokémon Go didn’t exist five years ago.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:03 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: At my school 5 years ago, there where rumors that a Charizard in Pokemon Go was in the cafeteria.

I almost got hit by a car when my friend was playing Pokemon go
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:03 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: At my school 5 years ago, there where rumors that a Charizard in Pokemon Go was in the cafeteria.

Yes it did. It just came out.
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:07 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Pokémon Go didn’t exist five years ago.

Yes it did. It just came out.

Pokémon Go released in 2016, so no, it did not just come out.
Well maybe it was 4 years ago I forgot. But that isn't important, the only important thing is that there was a Charizard in our cafeteria!
i have a cheat code for pokemon go if ya want it
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  2:07 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Yes it did. It just came out.

Pokémon Go released in 2016, so no, it did not just come out.

It might be an hyperbole.

I just need one more seed or candy to evolve it, I used a incense and caught a lot of seedots, oddishs, and Hoothoots
Man I remember when this came out it was so epic. I stayed out until 5am in the park trying to catch the perfect evee and take pokemon gyms in my area
Happy Roselia Community Day, to those who still play ✨🌹
Red or Green for you guys, for Kanto Tour?
if anybody plays pokemon go in rhode island i will be playing in warwick and in east greenwich i like to trade and my name in pokemon go is
legendary kid and my name is hayden

if u guys are fine with it i can give u my twitter its gamingwithbirds 1
mew vs mewto is the best legendary fight