Pokemon Black/White

dont you guys think its lame that you get nothin for cathing all the unova pokemon? gotta catch em' all ey?
You do get a certificate. And the sense of accomplishment that you obtained so many friends. POKEMON!
Pokemon Black got boring after catching Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Kyurem in Poke Balls. And for some reason EVERY Larvesta egg I have is female. :\
(Sep. 01, 2011  2:04 AM)Temporal Wrote: So? Lower level means more EV training, no?

But if it's a legendary, there's a possibility it was hacked. I'm not sure, but I don't remember Deoxys ever being released at Lv.1.
I don't think that was his point, however. But that is true, too many people are trading hacked pokemon.
Everyone's hacking pokemon games these days. and all anyone wants on the GTS are hacked or glitched pokemon. its so annoying. i mean, some people still want normal pokemon, like everyone who has traded a pokemon on the GTS to Fira(thats me) for a tynamo. its just how the pokemon fans are now, and you just have to deal with it. its kind of depressing, really.
the pokemon black/white game isnt that good anymore cuz people be makin pokemon with wondergaurd
I know. And by the way, I was looking for some pokemon on the gts, and most of them were looking for a lv. 9 or under reshiram or zekrom. How does someone get that? Is that a hacked pokemon?
It's a cloning glitch, and the fact that most of them were looking for it is the reason why I don't bother with normal GTS anymore. Negotiations FTW.
By the way is there an actual cloning glitch in this game? I f so then can anyone tell me?
i dont see y u would want to clone but the reshiram?/zekrom level 9 and under is the same thing as mew level 9 and under in soulsilver. but they eventually released an event with alevel 9 and under mew to satisfy everyone. maybe they will do that for these games
(Sep. 01, 2011  11:45 PM)Blader4298 Wrote: the pokemon black/white game isnt that good anymore cuz people be makin pokemon with wondergaurd
lrn2useproperspellingngrammar?
I'm not the best with spelling or grammar either but.....that sentence just tampered with my nerves....If you don't like the game because of the WiFi features stop playing it with WiFi :P
(Yes i do use things like cuz because i get to lazy to spell the whole thing out :) ...speaking of that my teacher had bashed me for it one day...I was like.WAT I WAS TO LAZY WOMEN >:O ....oh the consequences.....)

WAAHHH delete this please :| everytime i try it says i don't have permission >.< i posted it again by mistake my internet had cut off when i was writing it so when i got up today and restored my session i thought i had forgot to post it BUT IT POSTED AND I CAN'T DELETE >.<.. oh nvm -face palms because of he's fail -It hadn't been posted before.....
You can use Pokesav to change or hack your Save.
Of course, It must be drives, not tapes.
Dealing with hackers is easy. Trading can be a bit of a pain if you don't know exactly what your getting but with battles if you see something pop up that obviously isn't right simply quit the battle immediately and they will know why.
when i am wifi battling, i always see some pokeomn thas has to be fake like a shiny mewtwo even though nobady has ever found an actual shiny mewtwo in the game. EVER. not even in japan
I know how you feel. I always face up against like a lv. 100 completely purple arceus, or maybe a green Dialga. I sincerely hate hackers with all their fake always hit 1 kit KO moves Unhappy I've only ever beaten one once, and now I really can't beat anybody, because they know my battle strategy somehow, which is go all out.
(Sep. 02, 2011  9:52 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: when i am wifi battling, i always see some pokeomn thas has to be fake like a shiny mewtwo even though nobady has ever found an actual shiny mewtwo in the game. EVER. not even in japan

One of my brother's friends had a cheat on his action replay ds for running into mewtwo every time you walk in the tall grass. One time he found a shiny mewtwo when he was using the cheat, but that was back in the diamond and pearl series.
It's just called Wild Pokemon Modifier codes. He just entered a Master code and the one for Mewtwo. He might have even entered a shiny modifier code to get the shiny one.

And Meteo L-Leone, try using a Volcarona and not going all out. Works wonders, especially with my strategy that can sweep teams at a time. Wink

Does anybody have a Timid Female DW Vulpix that they can trade me? I can offer Tyranitar with perfect Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack and Special Defense IV's, Starmies with perfect Sp. Attack and Speed, Milotic with perfect Defense, Sp. Attack and Special Defense IV's. Just the natures aren't good, but they can be used for IV breeding. I can also breed almost any starter, and I have multiple Chimchars with perfect attack and speed IV's. I have some other stuff too.
I can offer any Pokemon anybody like, with EV's, IV's, everything... But what I want to know is why is Nidoking in underused! I don't get it. I mean, now that it's got Sheer Force as an ability, it's att/sp att can go so high! ...
i want a zorua and zoroark is there anyone in uk near cheltham tewkesbury or gloster and also dose anyone have a keledeo sorry about spelling
what is a keledo and why dont u just trade through wifi
Keldeo is like the fourth member of the musketeer trio. Or quartet. It's a pokemon that hasn't been OFFICIALLY announced by nintendo yet.
okay. has anybody seen any pictures of it yet?
(Sep. 03, 2011  5:04 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: i want a zorua and zoroark is there anyone in uk near cheltham tewkesbury or gloster and also dose anyone have a keledeo sorry about spelling

Read the post above yours.