Pokemon Black/White

(Sep. 03, 2011  8:34 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: okay. has anybody seen any pictures of it yet?

Don't really need pictures. People already have it. Through action replay of course.
Can anyone donate me pokemon to beat the elite four......................-dies of trying to beat them to much-
(Sep. 03, 2011  8:34 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: okay. has anybody seen any pictures of it yet?

Im pretty sure that its on serrebii.
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:58 PM)Aura Wrote: I can give anyone a Zorua Lvl. 1.

Anyone can get that. U just need a zorua and zoraork in the daycare. My bro has like a million of them.
(Sep. 04, 2011  1:25 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

Anyone can get that. U just need a zorua and zoraork in the daycare. My bro has like a million of them.

*Face palm* Clueless much?The event is over so no one can get zorua unless they trade for him..Although i remember reading something about one of those trainers you meet are zorua in disguise basically he is trying to do all the people that missed it a favor.You can also just breed with a ditto right?
Who wanna battle me in white? PM me
OU Battle 5th gen
(If you still need 5th gen tiers: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/ )
Limbo Means Unofficial and will be tested and some are being moves
so a heads up
i dont now how to set wi fi up sorry guys
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:04 AM)Vintage Wrote: [Image: 647.png]

oh yes i have seen that pokemon on serebi. also is it just like genesect because i havent found one of those yet either.
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:58 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:04 AM)Vintage Wrote: [Image: 647.png]

oh yes i have seen that pokemon on serebi. also is it just like genesect because i havent found one of those yet either.
i am getting one woooohoooo

were is it coming out. how do you get it.
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:25 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hacking. That is all.

its an event pokemon meaning you dont need to hack but it's only availible for a limited time and there are ways to tell if its legit
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:35 PM)KING011 Wrote:

its an event pokemon meaning you dont need to hack but it's only availible for a limited time and there are ways to tell if its legit
yes like normal

i've got three badges in my soulsilver version, and my pikachu lv. 32 wich i raised since level 18 won't obey me. do i have to use an item?
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:58 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i've got three badges in my soulsilver version, and my pikachu lv. 32 wich i raised since level 18 won't obey me. do i have to use an item?

you need to beat more gyms
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:58 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i've got three badges in my soulsilver version, and my pikachu lv. 32 wich i raised since level 18 won't obey me. do i have to use an item?
1st of all this is about white and black not soulsilver.
did u train it or trade it from somewhere. and yes u need to earn more gym bagdes

Can I talk about black and white trading here? Does anyone ahve any female starters they can breed forme? Cause I wanna try having all three. I need oshawott and tepig.
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:40 PM)sora lover17 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:35 PM)KING011 Wrote:

yes like normal

But there is currently No event in America for Keldeo. Right? Or did I miss something?
ya i dont think so. in japan most events are related to the movie they come out with.
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:00 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: ya i dont think so. in japan most events are related to the movie they come out with.
ahhhhhhh cool i wander what it will be called there is one coming out soon victini and the black and white heros or something like that so not untill like 2013 becuse they come out once a year so seah it would probibly come out with genosect,keledeo and meloetta

(Sep. 04, 2011  4:40 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  1:25 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

*Face palm* Clueless much?The event is over so no one can get zorua unless they trade for him..Although i remember reading something about one of those trainers you meet are zorua in disguise basically he is trying to do all the people that missed it a favor.You can also just breed with a ditto right?

I was talking about the disguised zorua. and unless it's a legendary, you can breed it with ditto.
(Sep. 06, 2011  1:55 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Can I talk about black and white trading here? Does anyone ahve any female starters they can breed forme? Cause I wanna try having all three. I need oshawott and tepig.

I have a female tepig.
Loool I already got Keledo. Its soo funny looking but quite powerful.
You Hacked,hacking is bad,once you start,it hard to stop.Trust me,I've been there.
It is. After playing with Keledo..... its addictive. Im trying to stop. Trust me, I am ;_;