Pokemon Black/White

Guys let's not spam on black and white. Does anyone know how to get to white forest in black or black city in white? I know i need the extralink but then what? Bulbapedia just makes it confusing for me. Like what will i see when i want to get to the other game?
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:23 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Guys let's not spam on black and white. Does anyone know how to get to white forest in black or black city in white? I know i need the extralink but then what? Bulbapedia just makes it confusing for me. Like what will i see when i want to get to the other game?

How are we spamming? The posts were relevant to the topic. You will see the place without any color.
Sorry. It's just that we're talking about shinies not the game itself. But whatever. Thanks.
gurugulu, i have that same problem myself. i f u want to get there just walk there and then u can fly there.if u want to know how to acess it wit all the trainers and stuff i cant help srry but i do know the problem.it happens if the game recognizes u were changing the time on the ds. i did tryin to make it spring so i could battle cynthia and my black city disapperead before i got there!
Has anyone got the shiny pokemon in the WiFi Event?
I've got the ground-ghost type thing, though I don't like the colour.
Somebody use a PokeSav and found out that there is a thing called Grey Stone O.O
wait when was the event???
(Aug. 19, 2011  7:17 PM)gurugulu Wrote: So should i ev train a low level pokemon? Cause from what you said, i see results better from high level pokemon. And how come even when i was training my lv. 40 ferrothorn, it had macho brace and pokerus, it wasn't gaining a stat every time? Or do i still need to be at a higher level? It should've been getting 4 evs every battle right?

You can EV train them at any level, it doesn't matter as long as you get the right amount of EVs. Even if you don't notice it early on, they will be there if you do it correctly.

The spots I use for each stat:

Hp:
- Stunfisk in Icirrus city dark puddles (surf) 100% appearance rate, gives 2 EVs
- Alternatively, you can fight Victini repeatedly as long as you don't catch it and he gives 3 EVs. Just exit and re-enter his room and he'll have spawned back.
- Audinos are also an option if you want more exp along the way, but take longer to spawn. They give 2 EVs. I use them if I want to level up a low level poke that only needs 4 HP evs in its EV spread.

Atk:
- Lilipup/Patrat in Route 1. Both give out 1 ATK and together, they have a 100% appearance rate.
- There're other routes like outside Dragonspiral Tower, with some pokes giving out 2 EVs and others just 1, but it's harder to keep track of them that way and they're not as common.

Def:
- This one kinda sucks as most of the pokémon that give defense EVs have a lower appearance rate.
- Durants in Victory Road give out 2 EVs and have a 40% appearance rate (I think this can be increased by having the top pokémon in the party match their level and using a repel).
- Yamask in Relic Castle gives 1 EV and has a 50% apperance rate.
- There're Onix and Sandslash deep in the Relic Castle too, but that's way out of the way for me...

SpA:
- Litwicks in Celestial Tower give 1 EV and have a 100% appearance rate in the lower floors. Once you go a bit higher, Elgyems can spawn and they too give out 1 EV. There's also a nurse in the 3rd floor to heal you.

SpD:
- Frillish in Driftveil City (surf). 100% appearance rate and give 1 EV.
- Claydols In Relic Castle, in the deepest part around Volcarona's room. They give out 2 EVs and have a 100% appearance rate, but once again, this is a pain to get to.

Speed:
- Basculin on Route 3 (surf). They give out 2 EVs and have an appearance rate of 100%.

You just gotta find out how many pokémon you need to defeat to get a certain amount of EVs, then just make sure you keep track of it.

(Aug. 19, 2011  10:23 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Guys let's not spam on black and white. Does anyone know how to get to white forest in black or black city in white? I know i need the extralink but then what? Bulbapedia just makes it confusing for me. Like what will i see when i want to get to the other game?

You need to Entralink with someone else. This has to be done locally over infra red unfortunately.

In your own entralink, you first must step into one of the bridges on the sides, until a connection is made (both C-Gears have to be On for this), then you walk over to the other side (the end of the bridge) and you enter their game (it's all black and white).

Once there, you can take on missions and run around part of the Unova map. You can teleport directly to any of the cities (none above Opelucid, east of White Forest/Black City or below Nimbasa city are accessible). You can run into your friend in his game (most missions will require you to interact in some way) and you can also get trainers from his White Forest/Black City to your own.

By completing missions, you get Pass Orbs and unlock new Pass Powers (which you purchase using Pass Orbs). They can increase the amount of EXP/money you get from battles, increase your catch rate, make pokémon hatch faster, etc. Some also do the opposite I think. All the effects are temporary.
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:15 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Has anyone got the shiny pokemon in the WiFi Event?
I've got the ground-ghost type thing, though I don't like the colour.
Somebody use a PokeSav and found out that there is a thing called Grey Stone O.O

The one in Japan right? With shiny Hydreigon or Golurk.
ya i saw the event in serebii but unfortunately i dont live in japan. but i cant wait till it comes to america
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:33 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: ya i saw the event in serebii but unfortunately i dont live in japan. but i cant wait till it comes to america

it probably won't cuz we don't have the victini movie thing
umm we will eventualy get it.they will just give them away by gamestop like the raikou,entei,and suicune events were.
O.O okay I have been getting confused....what EV training (what does EV even stand for @_@)And does anyone have an eevee from the older games there willing to trade Speechless I have decided I'm going eevee style >Grin
EV stands for endividual training and what are you geting confused about?
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:03 PM)omegazero Wrote: EV stands for endividual training and what are you geting confused about?

???? No you just spelled individual with an E.
It stands for Effort Value
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:06 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: O.O okay I have been getting confused....what EV training (what does EV even stand for @_@)And does anyone have an eevee from the older games there willing to trade Speechless I have decided I'm going eevee style >Grin
Effort values are a certain stat that is gained through fighting pokemon. Each pokemon gives out a certain EV yeild per KO. Like an Abra will give you one for Sp. ATK, while a Machamp will give you two for Attack. every four EVs in a specific stat has it go up by one. Like 4 Attack EVs=+1 attack. Pokerus, a pretty rare disease, gives all Pokemon x2 EVs per KO, even after it is cured in 24 hours, so it is best to find one, infect a useless pokemon, and store it so it can infect others. Also, items can boost the EVs gained and convert them to a different type, like a Power Bracer makes all EVs become Attack EVs x2. If you have a Power Item, and a pokemon with Pokerus, you can gain up to 12 EVs per battle. (Which is why I don't like not having Gyarados to fight.)
Who has Entei/ Suicane / Raikou for the Zoroaok Event?
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:15 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Who has Entei/ Suicane / Raikou for the Zoroaok Event?
I have 3 of each. Ill trade you one, if you want one.
Does anyone think a seismitoad would make a good tank? You know, put it out there to take damage and deal some? I'm ev training it in defense and attack. Or should i consider it being something else?
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:58 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:15 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Who has Entei/ Suicane / Raikou for the Zoroaok Event?

OMG!!! I really need one! what will you trade it for???
Who have watched the New Movie?

It is so touching when Ash tried to protect Victini and almost freezes to death.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:14 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:

I dont care.... Ill take whatever you think is a reasonable offer for one.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:11 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

do you need all 3 in your party for zoroark to come out? Also, how bout a Mewtwo lvl 100?? Reshiram?
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:19 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:11 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

do you need all 3 in your party for zoroark to come out? Also, how bout a Mewtwo lvl 100?? Reshiram?

i cant set my wifi up *fail*
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:08 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Who have watched the New Movie?

It is so touching when Ash tried to protect Victini and almost freezes to death.

I think that's actually funny. it's only sad IF Ash actually DIES. That's probably never gonna happen though.... What about the time when ash became a stone, LOL