Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

Sorry Sparta but trust me when I say that bulbasaur has no place on that sprite, I tried it and it didn't work. Could you please give a different request and we can still make you a grey scale sprite.
That's what I have been trying to do. Bulbasaur just doesn't work.
Not to be rude but is mine done?
Titan Blader: [Image: th_Charizark.png]
Ryuk: [Image: th_Dearkys.jpg]

LeoneLione, I believe, RowDog is doing your sprite.
Thanks alot ControL_s SouL_! The sprite looks awesome!
(May. 23, 2011  5:14 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Titan Blader: [Image: th_Charizark.png]
Ryuk: [Image: th_Dearkys.jpg]

LeoneLione, I believe, RowDog is doing your sprite.

That's epic! Are you also working on Entres? Someone else could do it if it isn't too much trouble. Could you also post the URL? I might want to make it my avatar.
(May. 23, 2011  12:50 PM)RowDog Wrote: Sorry Sparta but trust me when I say that bulbasaur has no place on that sprite, I tried it and it didn't work. Could you please give a different request and we can still make you a grey scale sprite.

Alright. Then can you please just make it pikachu and squirtle? I'll call it: Pikirtle!

Color scheme: Greyscale ^^
Other options: Hmmm.......okay, can it please be the body of squirtle with some pika stuff? Make sure you give him a pika tail!

Thank you very much.
Oh I wouldn't not give it a pika tail!
Lione I am still working on the back part of the body because it is hard to find the right piece but I can tell you right now it is looking pretty good.
(May. 24, 2011  1:05 AM)RowDog Wrote: Oh I wouldn't not give it a pika tail!

Haha double negative. "I wouldn't not never think about not never wanting to not want to have no pika tail on my squirtle"

^Sorry, off topic. Anyways, thanks RowDog, excited to see how this turns out.
I totally need TFW to get this thing dancing [Image: th_by145-1.png]
FW when you come back can you please animate this to make it look like it's dancing. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!! I need it for my Avi.Eee
(May. 24, 2011  10:37 AM)RowDog Wrote: Here is Leone's and Sparta's:
[Image: Leones.png?t=1306229660][Image: Spartas.png?t=1306229799]
and here are the urls:
Leone's Sparta's
Tell me what you think.

They're both epic. Muchas gracias!
Actually, the black one is going to be called Diaray, but the blue one is going to be called Raydia. Raydia sounds official. XD

Sorry for the sort-of off-topicness, but either way, great job everyone! You're awesome sprite artists!

Actually RowDog, can you make a normal Rayquaza with Dialga's diamond thing but make one with Rayquaza's color scheme and one without. Rayquaza is again the main sprite.
So are you asking for the Black and White Rayquaza sprite this time, or just the normal Rayquaza colour scheme or what? Could you please be a bit more clear in what you are asking, perhaps use the format.
(May. 25, 2011  1:01 AM)RowDog Wrote: So are you asking for the Black and White Rayquaza sprite this time, or just the normal Rayquaza colour scheme or what? Could you please be a bit more clear in what you are asking, perhaps use the format.

Okay, here's what I said before in the format:
Name: Non-shiny Raydia
Color Scheme: Rayquaza
Pokemon: Rayquaza Dialga
Other: Same as before, but make Dialga's diamond thing Dialga's regular color, and another one with Rayquaza's color scheme. (diamond thing)
Creator: RowDog

Sorry for any trouble.
HELLO! Sorry for not been here for a while. Now I'm here to start spriting and making comics (yes comics). I'M OPEN FOR REQUESTS.
(May. 24, 2011  10:37 AM)RowDog Wrote: Here is Leone's and Sparta's:
[Image: Leones.png?t=1306229660][Image: Spartas.png?t=1306229799]
and here are the urls:
Leone's Sparta's
Tell me what you think.

Thanks! This looks really AWESOME
[Image: Leones.png?t=1306229660]
I am going to leave this one out for anyone to take as there are a lot of Leone fans out there.
Here you go iBeyblader:
[Image: iBeybladersV2.png?t=1306313147] Link
Now would you like me to recolour it in every colour of the rainbow? (I won't though)
No more requests left to do Speechless. Keep em comin!
Hey RowDog, since you don't have any requests right now, can you do one like you just did except make the diamond thing with Rayquaza's color scheme instead of Dialga's?

Sorry for so many requests, I don't blame you if you hate me right now.
(May. 25, 2011  3:03 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hey RowDog, since you don't have any requests right now, can you do one like you just did except make the diamond thing with Rayquaza's color scheme instead of Dialga's?

Well I hate you right now and its not even my request! lol.
(May. 25, 2011  3:03 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hey RowDog, since you don't have any requests right now, can you do one like you just did except make the diamond thing with Rayquaza's color scheme instead of Dialga's?

So you want to blend it in with the sprite? I would think that it would ruin the effect.
(May. 26, 2011  9:18 AM)RowDog Wrote:

So you want to blend it in with the sprite? I would think that it would ruin the effect.

Meh... never mind. I've asked too much already.
please may i have a pokefusion?
Name: Leafi
coulor sceme: turtwig
Pokemon: turtwig, Baleaf
other: you know the leaf one baleaf's head? could you put it on the the top of the pokemon? (if you dont know what i mean don't worry
creator:Rowdog.

Thank you!
Alright I have promoted some moderators.
So I need you to make pokesprite as active as the fusion lab. So post as often as you can.
because I might have rewards.
(May. 27, 2011  2:47 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Alright I have promoted some moderators.
So I need you to make pokesprite as active as the fusion lab. So post as often as you can.
because I might have rewards.
Whats the point of reviving a site which you never even use? You could actually contribute to the site aswell.