Pokémon TCG Discussion

So… anyone have any amazing pulls? I have the regular and full art Lucario & Melmetal GX.

In the online game I have a pretty good deck.

EDIT: Changed to be a general discussion for the PTCG. Other threads were older
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So… anyone have any amazing pulls? I have the regular and full art Lucario & Melmetal GX.

I got a Surfing Pikachu and a Here Comes Team Rocket! card, both from the same Evolutions pack. Then I somehow managed to lose both
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So… anyone have any amazing pulls? I have the regular and full art Lucario & Melmetal GX.

I got a Surfing Pikachu and a Here Comes Team Rocket! card, both from the same Evolutions pack. Then I somehow managed to lose both

Oof. I opened a Unbroken Bonds pack after 2 years of being in active from Pokémon and got the regular GX card in the OP.
I should login to my PTCGO account. I left loads of unopened packs there a couple years ago. lol

EDIT: Whelp. Seems my account was hacked/compromised. All my stuff is missing. Over a 1000 packs and hundreds of FA cards. I checked the trade history and 1 user cleaned me out last year. I've opened a complaint. Let's see how it goes.

[Image: ftXc7mP.png]
I found an Umbreon GX in a Standard pack
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I found an Umbreon GX in a Standard pack

Define standard.

(Jun. 13, 2019  7:30 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I should login to my PTCGO account. I left loads of unopened packs there a couple years ago. lol

EDIT: Whelp. Seems my account was hacked/compromised. All my stuff is missing. Over a 1000 packs and hundreds of FA cards. I checked the trade history and 1 user cleaned me out last year. I've opened a complaint. Let's see how it goes.

That sucks! I feel like I’ve gone against him online in the “Versus” Mode!
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I found an Umbreon GX in a Standard pack

Define standard.

(Jun. 13, 2019  7:30 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I should login to my PTCGO account. I left loads of unopened packs there a couple years ago. lol

The basic $4 dollar packs of 10 cards they sell
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Define standard.

The basic $4 dollar packs of 10 cards they sell
Oh, okay! I thought you meant a pack with a standard code card.
Im not much of a picky person or gambler when it comes to buying Pokémon cards for the epic pulls. Id actually count any EX and GX pull as a “great pull,” since I definitely like the luster and how powerful they are. I pretty much dont mind the unusable ones that have no place in my deck. I usually trade them for another EX or GX, or just keep them for their value
(Jun. 13, 2019  11:40 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not much of a picky person or gambler when it comes to buying Pokémon cards for the epic pulls. Id actually count any EX and GX pull as a “great pull,” since I definitely like the luster and how powerful they are. I pretty much dont mind the unusable ones that have no place in my deck. I usually trade them for another EX or GX, or just keep them for their value

Do you have any Tag Teams?
I just unboxed a 6 pack mystery box and got:

Lillipup Black and White 52 Promo
Palkia EX
Mega Altaria EX
Blacephalon GX

*snip*
Any updates?
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

*snip*
Any updates?

They refused to do anything about it the lost items. Offered me 10 packs from the new set as compensation. 10 packs vs the 2000+ packs and 500+ FA cards that took me years to save up. Tired
Needless to say, I'm won't be playing PTCGO anymore.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:59 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Any updates?

They refused to do anything about it the lost items. Offered me 10 packs from the new set as compensation. 10 packs vs the 2000+ packs and 500+ FA cards that took me years to save up. Tired

Wow. ???. 10 Packs VS 2000+. It’s not like it’s going to harm them! Sorry about that. Unhappy
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:59 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: They refused to do anything about it the lost items. Offered me 10 packs from the new set as compensation. 10 packs vs the 2000+ packs and 500+ FA cards that took me years to save up. Tired

Wow. ???. 10 Packs VS 2000+. It’s not like it’s going to harm them! Sorry about that. Unhappy
Those 2000+ older packs had trade value of more than 13,000 packs from the new set.
The ptcgo cards alone are worth over $5,000 USD if I'd had sold all cards individually on eBay. Not that I would have, but I could have. sigh.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:02 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wow. ???. 10 Packs VS 2000+. It’s not like it’s going to harm them! Sorry about that. Unhappy

The ptcgo cards alone are worth over $5,000 USD if I'd had sold all cards individually on eBay. Not that I would have, but I could have. sigh.
I’m sorry Unhappy. Pokémon is bad right now Unhappy. I’m mad at Pokémon )Unhappy.
I just opened my first four packs of Hidden Fates.
I pulled:
Misty’s Water Command Holos x2
Magnezone Shiny x1
Charmander Shiny x1
Zygarde GX Shiny x1
Charizard GX Shiny x1
And the two promos, Raichu GX and Jumbo Raichu GX.

I also found Sword and Shield Cards.
Speaking of pulls, anyone here REALLY dislike Steam Siege? People are saying its a sucky set, and I agree, but I do like some of the cards from there. My favorite pulls from that set was Gardevoir EX and Samurott I got physically and still use in my physical deck
(Nov. 09, 2019  11:59 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Speaking of pulls, anyone here REALLY dislike Steam Siege? People are saying its a sucky set, and I agree, but I do like some of the cards from there. My favorite pulls from that set was Gardevoir EX and Samurott I got physically and still use in my physical deck

I um well… I like Steam Siege.
(Nov. 10, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  11:59 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Speaking of pulls, anyone here REALLY dislike Steam Siege? People are saying its a sucky set, and I agree, but I do like some of the cards from there. My favorite pulls from that set was Gardevoir EX and Samurott I got physically and still use in my physical deck

I um well… I like Steam Siege.

I think Steam Siege is sucky in terms of the attacks and its sucky effects (which can be really broken and not very helpful in a battle), however, the set as a whole really stands out to me. The illustrations appeal to me for some reason, unlike other sets like Flashfire and Ancient Origins. Not all Steam Siege cards are terrible in terms of attacks; some like Samurott are OP as frick, and can take down an EX or GX. Outside Steam Siege, I also really like Fates Collide, Legendary Treasures, Shining Victories, and Crimson Invasion
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I um well… I like Steam Siege.

I think Steam Siege is sucky in terms of the attacks and its sucky effects (which can be really broken and not very helpful in a battle), however, the set as a whole really stands out to me. The illustrations appeal to me for some reason, unlike other sets like Flashfire and Ancient Origins. Not all Steam Siege cards are terrible in terms of attacks; some like Samurott are OP as frick, and can take down an EX or GX. Outside Steam Siege, I also really like Fates Collide, Legendary Treasures, Shining Victories, and Crimson Invasion
I remember when I pulled Hydregion BREAK. I brought it to school, and people were offering me multiple Full art Mega EXs. I declined.
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think Steam Siege is sucky in terms of the attacks and its sucky effects (which can be really broken and not very helpful in a battle), however, the set as a whole really stands out to me. The illustrations appeal to me for some reason, unlike other sets like Flashfire and Ancient Origins. Not all Steam Siege cards are terrible in terms of attacks; some like Samurott are OP as frick, and can take down an EX or GX. Outside Steam Siege, I also really like Fates Collide, Legendary Treasures, Shining Victories, and Crimson Invasion
I remember when I pulled Hydregion BREAK. I brought it to school, and people were offering me multiple Full art Mega EXs. I declined.

Oh dang. That annoying moment when people keep asking for your great pulls! I remember getting one of the rarer EXs, like Team Aqua Kyogre EX. People kept offering all sorts of things, until I decided to trade it for a Vintage 90’s Mewtwo
I've got the Holographic Base Set Charizard Irl.
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:46 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've got the Holographic Base Set Charizard Irl.

Thats pretty cool!
I only have Lugia Break...... *makes sad noises*