Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts]

(Jun. 24, 2018  1:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey quick question, for those who have played Pokémon games, which of them is your favourite? Mine would definitely be Pokémon Black 2...

Same, first pokemon game I ever played!
Saw Some Let's go Eevee and LEt's Go Pikachu Gameplay. I really want it, So I maybe Purchasing it, and Find Someone WHo is Ready to Dump it for YUZU Emulator
Do you go on people's lives vids on YouTube because I remember some with the name Frostic fox
(Jun. 24, 2018  3:58 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I think I'd have to say SM is my favorite set so far. I haven't played much with USUM because my friend's been really busy. (We play together at the same time.) USUM will take over the spot.

Red was my first. Lots of good memories. I like going back and playing with the glitches once in a while.

(Jun. 24, 2018  2:36 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Pokémon White was the first game that I every played but my favourite is the sequel. Also, I don’t know why Gen5 gets so much hate...

I thought Gen 5 was pretty cool, though there was definitely an issue in BW with level scaling for me. After the Elite Four, everything just shot up. In some ways it was cool, but in otherwise, it just felt...overly difficult.

Also, I think part of it is that it tried to mimic first gen rather closely. I liked the throwback memories, but at the same time....

Still, I would put it over DPPt. I just was bummed that I couldn't go back and finish W2 because Y came out and I was just too darn spoiled by the experience share.
This! This is just a dream come true!! And it looks good!
It had my curiosity, but now it has got my attention.
Pikachu looks soo cute?
Still deliberating about Ryan Reynolds voice has Pikachu.. Not a big fan of it honestly. 
But damn, I am surely gonna watch this!!
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Pikachu looks soo cute?
Still deliberating about Ryan Reynolds voice has Pikachu.. Not a big fan of it honestly. 

It's gonna kill me, i mean hype, next year....
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Pikachu looks soo cute?

It's gonna kill me, i mean hype, next year....
Imagine! Next summer, after boards this is the best treat I could ask for!! 
I am just soo excited about JigglyPuff that cameo of her in the trailer was just an OG anume throwback to me..
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's gonna kill me, i mean hype, next year....
Imagine! Next summer, after boards this is the best treat I could ask for!! 
I am just soo excited about JigglyPuff that cameo of her in the trailer was just an OG anime throwback to me..

Yeah, something we can expect after disappointing Sun And Moon anime
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  12:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Imagine! Next summer, after boards this is the best treat I could ask for!! 
I am just soo excited about JigglyPuff that cameo of her in the trailer was just an OG anime throwback to me..

Yeah, something we can expect after disappointing Sun And Moon anime
Honestly, I lost track of that anime after the Aloha to  Kanto arc.. So what happened?
Pikachu looks soo cute?
What the hell is this ,and Warner brothers made it 
I mean seriously 
This is the end of the world
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
Pikachu looks soo cute?
What the hell is this ,and Warner brothers made it 
I mean seriously 
Chocked_2 Seriously? It's an IRL Pokémon movie!!! What else would you want or dream of!!
So anyone else playing Pokemon Go still?
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: What the hell is this ,and Warner brothers made it 
I mean seriously 
Chocked_2 Seriously? It's an IRL Pokémon movie!!! What else would you want or dream of!!
There is no problem in a irl Pokémon movie
But seriously! A detective Pikachu! Atlest they should have made a story with a ten-year-old kid catching Pokémon and stuff...
But that looks so stupid! Looks like one of those fan made YouTube videos made just for fun but this is something else
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Chocked_2 Seriously? It's an IRL Pokémon movie!!! What else would you want or dream of!!
But seriously! A detective Pikachu! Atlest they should have made a story with a ten-year-old kid catching Pokémon and stuff...
But that looks so stupid! Looks like one of those fan made YouTube videos made just for fun but this is something else
Well, Ever Played the Game Version of this Movie? It's really good
Just watched the trailer and it isn't that stupid
But still a bad idea though

(Nov. 16, 2018  4:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: There is no problem in a irl Pokémon movie
Well, Ever Played the Game Version of this Movie? It's really good
I don't like such games ,they spoil the beauty of video games
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  2:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Chocked_2 Seriously? It's an IRL Pokémon movie!!! What else would you want or dream of!!
If you have seen the trailer, the main character is trying to find his dad!! And he doesn't want a Pokemon! I feel Pikachu after so many years of being lonely will not leave him and will instead help him and thus end himself calling Detective Pikachu!
In the end, Pikachu says that his job is done and leaves but their friendship would have become way too strong and they cry and hug each other, come back to each other and happy ending. Then this guy goes to the Sinnoh Championships XXIV..
Damn, just imagine that the dad is Ash?? 
Every shipper is gonna be soo excited to see who the mother is and to know who's ship Sailed?
Good Lord, please no..
Still, thus movie looks really good!! I personally don't feel it's a stupid idea. Cause if you can get a live action beyblade movie, why not Pokemon?!
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: There is no problem in a irl Pokémon movie
If you have seen the trailer, the main character is trying to find his dad!! And he doesn't want a Pokemon! I feel Pikachu after so many years of being lonely will not leave him and will instead help him and thus end himself calling Detective Pikachu!
In the end, Pikachu says that his job is done and leaves but their friendship would have become way too strong and they cry and hug each other, come back to each other and happy ending. Then this guy goes to the Sinnoh Championships XXIV..
Every shipper is gonna be soo excited to see who the mother is and to know who's ship Sailed?
Good Lord, please no..
Still, thus movie looks really good!! I personally don't feel it's a stupid idea. Cause if you can get a live action beyblade movie, why not Pokemon?!

Play the game for the story, And I bet, The Movie will be different, but same origin. 
I am most hyped for mewtwo
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: If you have seen the trailer, the main character is trying to find his dad!! And he doesn't want a Pokemon! I feel Pikachu after so many years of being lonely will not leave him and will instead help him and thus end himself calling Detective Pikachu!
Good Lord, please no..

Play the game for the story, And I bet, The Movie will be different, but same origin. 
Don't plan to play the game honeslty.. Don't think I told you, but I left gaming, specifically Pokemon a while back. So that's that.
I am most excited for GreyNinja!! 
Seeing this in 3D will be like the icing on the cake.
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: If you have seen the trailer, the main character is trying to find his dad!! And he doesn't want a Pokemon! I feel Pikachu after so many years of being lonely will not leave him and will instead help him and thus end himself calling Detective Pikachu!
Good Lord, please no..

I hope we can see Prof. Oak ( or somebody else , like him )
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:50 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:46 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Play the game for the story, And I bet, The Movie will be different, but same origin. 
I hope we can see Prof. Oak ( or somebody else , like him )

Ahhh, no, there is detective agencies and Weird laboratory sort of stuff
I must watch detective pikachu gonna watch it on bro bday which is 16th may
The hindi dub of pokemon d and p is too bad ashs voice sucks
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:31 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: The hindi dub of pokemon d and p is too bad ashs voice sucks
You guys are just used to Nachiket Dighe sir's voice. 
It's Prasad Barve this season.. But just for the first season, after that Nachiket sir is back!! So maybe that will make you happy? 
And, it's not that bad? Better than advanced..
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:46 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:31 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: The hindi dub of pokemon d and p is too bad ashs voice sucks
It's Prasad Barve this season.. But just for the first season, after that Nachiket sir is back!! So maybe that will make you happy? 
Well.. I think you said the full all D and P 
Well then they also changed every voice will they come back?
The dub of advanced challenge and diamond and pearl has been aquired from Pogo

(Nov. 17, 2018  11:46 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Well i wanted 2015 dub VAs and the move name sucks thunder is renamed to thunder ka bavandar