Pokémon Anime Discussion

Pokemon Journey's is pretty good. My favorite is XYZ and I hope they make a Pokemon Adventures Anime
This thread is like the Beyblade Discussion thread. You can talk about all Pokémon news and everything that will happen in the season.

(Dec. 02, 2020  10:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Pokemon Journey's is pretty good. My favorite is XYZ and I hope they make a Pokemon Adventures Anime
Why does no one like Pokémon threads. Lol. Can someone rename this thread into Pokémon Journeys Anime and Discussion Thread
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:25 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: This thread is like the Beyblade Discussion thread. You can talk about all Pokémon news and everything that will happen in the season.

(Dec. 02, 2020  10:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Pokemon Journey's is pretty good. My favorite is XYZ and I hope they make a Pokemon Adventures Anime
Why does no one like Pokémon threads. Lol. Can someone rename this thread into Pokémon Journeys Anime and Discussion Thread

You can
Does anybody actually like Pokémon that’s on the WBO?
(Dec. 03, 2020  2:11 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Does anybody actually like Pokémon that’s on the WBO?

I like the card game
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
It comes this Friday can’t wait.

Sadly the Alola episode isn’t going to be included.

I think this weeks episode is really filler. Episode 48 I think. Can’t wait for another big arc. We already got the big Eternatus one so can’t wait for the next one.
XYZ and the og were the best. before unova was aight. unova was a disgrace, and alola was for like two-year-olds.

we need a reboot of the og, but it has like journeys/alola/XYZ animation. that would be EPIC

also, the journeys dub is a netflix original.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: XYZ and the og were the best. before unova was aight. unova was a disgrace, and alola was for like two-year-olds.

we need a reboot of the og, but it has like journeys/alola/XYZ animation. that would be EPIC

Unova and Alola were really good
Alola was awful. What was once an awesome anime turned into a failed Sitcom. What started off with some decent dialogue now begins with aLoLA aSh.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: XYZ and the og were the best. before unova was aight. unova was a disgrace, and alola was for like two-year-olds.

Unova and Alola were really good

alola had a bad story, which is a problem. most pokemon(except unova) had good, believable, story and dialogue(especially the disses), but alola was way too kid-friendly. amazing battles though.

unova is right down there with "the eighth son! are you kidding me!". the dialogue, animation, story, plot.... it was all total trash. overall, one of my least favorite animes of all time.
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Unova and Alola were really good

alola had a bad story, which is a problem. most pokemon(except unova) had good, believable, story and dialogue(especially the disses), but alola was way too kid-friendly. amazing battles though.

unova is right down there with "the eighth son! are you kidding me!". the dialogue, animation, story, plot.... it was all total trash. overall, one of my least favorite animes of all time.

(Dec. 04, 2020  5:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: alola had a bad story, which is a problem. most pokemon(except unova) had good, believable, story and dialogue(especially the disses), but alola was way too kid-friendly. amazing battles though.

oh, no, its that bad. id watch bnha or sao over this
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

isn't pokemon dead now/
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: oh, no, its that bad. id watch bnha or sao over this

isn't pokemon dead now/

yea, the og and xyz were its peaks
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: isn't pokemon dead now/

yea, the og and xyz were its peaks

yup. Everything that gets good will get bad someday
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

You havent even watched the video yet
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: oh, no, its that bad. id watch bnha or sao over this

You havent even watched the video yet

no, but i suffered through black and white
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You havent even watched the video yet

no, but i suffered through black and white

Just watch the video then. I might change your mind a little.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no, but i suffered through black and white

Just watch the video then. I might change your mind a little.

no. i refuse. i will not become a part of your mind games
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just watch the video then. I might change your mind a little.

no. i refuse. i will not become a part of your mind games

What? Mind games? I'm just offering a video but go off I guess.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no. i refuse. i will not become a part of your mind games

What? Mind games? I'm just offering a video but go off I guess.
was a joke, ill watch it later