Pokémon Anime Discussion

I wish they aired Team Plasma vs Team Rocket cause they were building up to it for so long and it was so hype. Jessie and James were actually cool and trailers looked amazing but they scrapped it and I can see why. A day before airing an earthquake hit and in the episode a building fell so they didn't want to be insensitive and air it while people were still recovering from it. In the end it wasn't there fault but still man it was so hype and we only have trailer footage of it.
Ash is a pedo
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ash is a pedo

What, dont say this stuff here even as a joke. This site is meant for all ages.
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ash is a pedo

What, dont say this stuff here even as a joke. This site is meant for all ages.
It's not a joke because ash is a adult if you do the math and he is dating underage girls
(Dec. 04, 2020  10:03 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  9:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What, dont say this stuff here even as a joke. This site is meant for all ages.
It's not a joke because ash is a adult if you do the math and he is dating underage girls

Ash never dates anyone and he doesnt age. He always starts out like 11 and may age over the course of a season but reverts back to 11 at the start of any season.
Just watched episode 48 of Journeys. And I have to say it was a pretty decent episode.
Darkus/Flasher I follow the Journeys dub but am debating on catching up to the sub cause I heard its really good right now. What do you think I should do?
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Darkus/Flasher I follow the Journeys dub but am debating on catching up to the sub cause I heard its really good right now. What do you think I should do?
You should seriously go check it out. It’s amazing but if you’re someone who doesn’t like getting spoiled by subs then just wait for the dub. One more thing, if you are going to come back on this thread then I suggest you should watch the sub since it would make everything more interesting talking about the newest episodes. If you want to come back on this thread and you don’t want to watch the sub then you can just know that I’ll always use spoiler warning so you won’t get anything spoiled.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:09 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Darkus/Flasher I follow the Journeys dub but am debating on catching up to the sub cause I heard its really good right now. What do you think I should do?
You should seriously go check it out. It’s amazing but if you’re someone who doesn’t like getting spoiled by subs then just wait for the dub. One more thing, if you are going to come back on this thread then I suggest you should watch the sub since it would make everything more interesting talking about the newest episodes. If you want to come back on this thread then you can just know that I’ll always use spoilers so you won’t get anything spoiled.

Alright I will catch up. Thanks for the recommendation.
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:09 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: You should seriously go check it out. It’s amazing but if you’re someone who doesn’t like getting spoiled by subs then just wait for the dub. One more thing, if you are going to come back on this thread then I suggest you should watch the sub since it would make everything more interesting talking about the newest episodes. If you want to come back on this thread then you can just know that I’ll always use spoilers so you won’t get anything spoiled.

Alright I will catch up. Thanks for the recommendation.
You’re welcome. I hope this thread becomes really big. I would love to see people talk about Pokémon.
If you could change a season, which one would you change and how would you change it.

For me it would be Best Wishes. Not just because its completely terrible or anything, its pretty good. However it all starts with Team Rocket vs Team Plasma. there was buildings being destroyed in that battle, and a day before the airing a big earthquake happened. You can see why they wouldn't air it. Not only that they couldn't just wait a little bit, it was top news in Japan for like half a year. So in my perfect Dream World. Team Rocket vs Team Plasma would air. Not only is a giant city destroying Pokemon battle arc absolutely sick, the cancellation of that unfortunately started a big spiral of other changes that were not for the better imo.

Second I would keep Team Rocket to be acool mysterious thing. After the cancelled Team Rocket vs Team Plasma, another thing they drastically changes was Team Rocket going back to being comic relief, when they were previously super cool. Nuff said. Third thing would to bring back lots of missed plot points. For example Iris says to not go to Opelucid city cause there was a trainer there she says she doesn't want to meet ever again. Ash decides to go there, and the episode ends with a very worried iris. Great, character development and interesting plot point in bound. The next episode they abruptly say the gym is closed so they have to go somewhere else and essentially forget about the hole thing. Now what they did instead was cool and I'm not gonna pretend it wasn't, but scrapping the previous plot point isn't super ideal. This is just one of them.

This is the stuff I would change in Best Wishes.
Did anyone actually watch Pokémon Journeys Part 3 on Netflix? I haven’t started yet but just asking are the voice actors for Raihan and Bea good?
Next Journeys episodes
I stopped watching after Sun and Moon. Is the Sword and Shield anime any good?
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I stopped watching after Sun and Moon. Is the Sword and Shield anime any good?

Its pretty good
(Dec. 08, 2020  10:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Next Journeys episodes

Update to an episode title
I watched the Dub 25-36 and I've got to say it was amazing.
Pokemon Journeys will be taking a 3 week break.
Japanese Dubbed or English Dubbed? If it’s English I’m fine with it since it will come in Netflix either ways. If it’s Japanese we’re doomed. 😢
Episode 50 title/summary

(Dec. 12, 2020  12:01 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Japanese Dubbed or English Dubbed? If it’s English I’m fine with it since it will come in Netflix either ways. If it’s Japanese we’re doomed. 😢

Japanese Unhappy
That’s the worst😭 Funny thing is that they should really stop the whole thing in Pokémon where a Pokémon meets an important character but that Pokémon belongs to someone else and In the end they have this whole dramatic running sequence hugging each other. Lol but I still love it when they do that it’s just so funny.
(Dec. 04, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  10:03 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's not a joke because ash is a adult if you do the math and he is dating underage girls

Ash never dates anyone and he doesnt age. He always starts out like 11 and may age over the course of a season but reverts back to 11 at the start of any season.

The anime is all connected though. This can be seen in the Sun and Moon anime, specifically the episode involving Misty and Brock (or episodes?), so he actually doesn’t...?
I want to see ash x misty again or Dawn x misty lol