Pokémon Anime Discussion

(Jul. 24, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  10:27 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hmm havent watched master journeys yet where can i watcn it?

Lemme PM it to you

thanks but it only shows the summary not the actual episode
(Jul. 24, 2021  10:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  10:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Lemme PM it to you

thanks but it only shows the summary not the actual episode

That's how I watch the episode you need to go to seasons then go to Pokemon Master Journeys Season 24 Dub then click Open Master Journeys Page then press the episode you want for example episode 1 then click "click here to watch episode 1"then it should show you a picture with Chole and Evee click on that then the episode will start
(Jul. 24, 2021  11:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  10:55 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: thanks but it only shows the summary not the actual episode

That's how I watch the episode you need to go to seasons then go to Pokemon Master Journeys Season 24 Dub then click Open Master Journeys Page then press the episode you want for example episode 1 then click "click here to watch episode 1"then it should show you a picture with Chole and Evee click on that then the episode will start

It worked thanks dude!

Ash is lucky he don't have to go to school
Pokemon Sword and Shield Episode 77

Edit: For some reason the video isn't available anymore

It will be coming out on August 20th, 2021
Pokemon Master Journeys will debut on Netflix on September 10th, 2021

Pokémon Secrets of the Jungle official Trailer

Comes out in October 1st
Cannot wait for the movie! Did you know Valt’s VA Kimlinh Tran is Koko in the movie? So epic!
(Jan. 11, 2021  2:44 AM)beykid44 Wrote: YES SHE'S BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! POKEMANS THE POOWAR OV USH

Looking back on this post i realize Sonia was never in Pokemon the power of us
(Nov. 20, 2021  3:45 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: NEW ARC
https://youtu.be/ktya-QfSk-s

Edit: How do you add the picture and thumbnail of the video available to view like the post above with Secrets of the Jungle trailer?

Can't wait!
(Nov. 20, 2021  3:45 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: NEW ARC
https://youtu.be/ktya-QfSk-s

Edit: How do you add the picture and thumbnail of the video available to view like the post above with Secrets of the Jungle trailer?

like this. [youtube=video] (Insert Video Link) [/video]
New Pokémon Arc
Pokémon Master Journeys Special
Analysis-Dawn is returning! Ash,Goh, and Dawn will meet alternative dimension doppelgängers that will help them stop Dialga and Palkia from fighting. Those two battling means something is wrong with the dimensions so Ash and the others will have to save the day, but anyways I’m psyched about this arc being better than the last arc. Overall MS is really fun right now.
12.3.21-12.10.21
Fun factConfusedince DB and Journeys JP dub are both on Friday, I often watch Zankye's DB review, then wait for Serebii/Bulbapedia to update(the latter of which takes a while...)
Just finished Journeys ep 11. Idk why chloes’s mum decided to give the viewers career advice, but oh well. I’m still confused how Gengar can travel through dimensions without transforming, if the dex is correct.
(Why does Chloes sound so unnatural though)
(Feb. 27, 2022  5:10 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: The games looks amazing. Sword and Shield look more advanced but this feels more like a Pokemon game. I can't wait to see how the anime adapts from this change.

Since the anime's anniversary is coming up Journeys could be Ash's final season, but I don't think so. The Pokemon Company seems to be willing to make new things now, however changing existing things to this extent seems to be a no go (Ash has been going strong for around 20 years). Journeys could also be a multi gen anime and cross over into Gen 9. We'll just have to wait and see, however after the mixed reviews from Journeys, I think they'll keep it unique while still being traditional (more like Sun and Moon. Get 8 items, go to the Pokemon League, along with exploring the world and fulfilling the other companion's goals).
(Feb. 27, 2022  5:17 PM)GHero Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2022  5:10 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: The games looks amazing. Sword and Shield look more advanced but this feels more like a Pokemon game. I can't wait to see how the anime adapts from this change.

Since the anime's anniversary is coming up Journeys could be Ash's final season, but I don't think so. The Pokemon Company seems to be willing to make new things now, however changing existing things to this extent seems to be a no go (Ash has been going strong for around 20 years). Journeys could also be a multi gen anime and cross over into Gen 9. We'll just have to wait and see, however after the mixed reviews from Journeys, I think they'll keep it unique while still being traditional (more like Sun and Moon. Get 8 items, go to the Pokemon League, along with exploring the world and fulfilling the other companion's goals).

I really can't wait. Look towards November 18th 2022 for Pokémon Gen 9 releases.
Here's my predictions for Journeys' ending.

Here are my predictions for the Gen 9 Anime:

We should be getting actual info around Fall, but I just like to speculate.
Is there going to be a Pokemon Journeys Season 3?
(Feb. 27, 2022  8:17 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Is there going to be a Pokemon Journeys Season 3?

The Japanese version is just 1 series, but the English Dub does divide it into Seasons. Season 3 seems to be called Ultra Journeys.

Fanmade English dub names

Master Journeys (I think it will probably end with the DP episodes and Arceus Special).

Ultra Journeys

There are 3 main possibilities for the next anime series.

1. Sequel
Journeys runs through 2 Generations like the original series.

2. Reboot
A new continuity following a separate Ash as he starts from the ground up on his own unique adventure.

3. New Era
A new character is the protagonist, ideally viewers would bond with them and grow alongside them, so multiple years later they would have the same status Ash had.
Here are my thoughts on the 3 main theories.

1. 8.5/10
Remember Journeys in Japan is just called Pocket Monsters, Pokemon, the name of the original series. As we know the original series ran for two Generations. This makes is pretty likely, and there’s still more they can do with Journeys after all.

2. 7.5/10
If Ash becomes the world champion, they could keep him by making a reboot without potentially ruining his character. If Ash becomes the Monarch at the end of Journeys, I’d say this is very likely.

3. 5/10
Possible but very risky. If they play their cards right, this new character would become as loved and respected as Ash. However there is still a big risk with abandoning beloved characters.
Here's a complete analysis of how they would progress after Journeys.

Extension:
1. They let Journeys run for 2 Generations (It will still end eventually).
2. They end Journeys in 2022.

|
V

Ending:
1. Ash wins
1a. New Protagonist (Ash would remain in the series).
1aa. Goh is the protagonist (catching Pokemon + new Pokemon each series = infinite content).
1aaa. Completely new protagonist.
-
1b. New Continuity (Alternate universe where a new Ash and Pikachu start their adventure).
-
1c. Ash gives up title.
1cc. To go on more adventures.
1ccc. He gives it up to a Rival he feels deserves it.
1cccc. To become a Professor (He would be a mentor of the next series, go to 1a).
-
2. Ash Loses.
2a. He goes on more adventures to train for a rematch (rematch will happen eventually, circle back to 1).
2b. He gives up Pokemon (EXTREMELY unlikely, series could still continue though, go to 1a).
(Mar. 01, 2022  5:16 PM)GHero Wrote: Here's a complete analysis of how they would progress after Journeys.

Extension:
1. They let Journeys run for 2 Generations (It will still end eventually).
2. They end Journeys in 2022.

|
V

Ending:
1. Ash wins
1a. New Protagonist (Ash would remain in the series).
1aa. Goh is the protagonist (catching Pokemon + new Pokemon each series = infinite content).
1aaa. Completely new protagonist.
-
1b. New Continuity (Alternate universe where a new Ash and Pikachu start their adventure).
-
1c. Ash gives up title.
1cc. To go on more adventures.
1ccc. He gives it up to a Rival he feels deserves it.
1cccc. To become a Professor (He would be a mentor of the next series, go to 1a).
-
2. Ash Loses.
2a. He goes on more adventures to train for a rematch (rematch will happen eventually, circle back to 1).
2b. He gives up Pokemon (EXTREMELY unlikely, series could still continue though, go to 1a).

That would go out amazing. They could start Scarlet and Violet anime earlier than usual. Anyways when they start the new Pokémon anime this is the thread to go to. Can't wait!
Does anyone remember The Alternate ash From Pokemon: The Power Of Us and Pokemon: I Choose You. Maybe whatever after journeys is will have this ash continue his adventure or they could have showed the point of view of characters like Brock and Ritchie while they were off-screen
Opening 4 is here!