Pokémon Black and White 2

(Jun. 22, 2012  2:21 PM)Sujith Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  12:44 AM)Harkins Wrote: Direct sequels were just announced for Pokémon Black and White.

DISCUSS!

why does pokemon come in beyblades

What? Pokemon does not "come" in Beyblade's...

If you are talking about why this is in a Beyblade forum, it is allowed, since it is part of the Off-topic section ...

I want this game now!
(Jun. 22, 2012  6:10 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Never thought I would say this, but this game actually sounds almost worth buying...if I really didn't despise the B&W pokemon designs, i would be all over this game. Is it a direct story sequel to the 1st B&W? I haven't been keeping up with the news about this game...

If there are tons of Pokemon from Kanto, Johto and Hoen, then consider this game reconsidered in my opinion XD

Yes, this game is a direct sequel to the first B&W. N has his Zekrom/Reshiram, Ghetsis comes back, Cheren is a gym leader and a glacier is threatening most of NE Unova.

It takes 2 years after as well.

From what I've read about the new stuff on Serebii today, this game has so many cool features! You can battle all sorts of trainers like even Alder's grandson! It may seem stupid to be called Black 2 and White 2 to some people, but if you (not you LT or Ultra, those people in general) look past that this game looks very fun.

I'm personally waiting for the English release of this game with high hopes.
Stuff the English one! I'm playing it right now. XD
God the champion in Black and White 2 looks pretty awful. I've got nothing against a girl being the champion but she looks nowhere near as cool as previous champions have. Also Cannon how do you have it already if it came out today?
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:58 PM)Ultra Wrote: God the champion in Black and White 2 looks pretty awful. I've got nothing against a girl being the champion but she looks nowhere near as cool as previous champions have. Also Cannon how do you have it already if it came out today?

If he answers your question, his post will be erased. It should not be difficult for you to guess.

I still maintain my earlier stance on this game: a sequel to a horrible game with skin-deep improvements.
So no pokemon following you around? QQ I can't wait to see what this game has and new features on it! I heard that English version was rumored to be released in the Fall. But as always, pokemon games are usually released during spring time O.e a YT blogger had told me that.
Oh my goodness, this game takes forever to finish .. I've been playing for the last 20 hours or so, and just beat the 8th gym. There is a huge amount of trainers scattered everywhere IMO.

But I do like the gym revamps, especially Elesa's one, with the catwalk and what not ..

It is strange that along the journey, you do get to catch the 3 legendaries - Cobalion, Virizion, Terakion, and they're just at places you don't expect ..

Anyways, I really do love this game, and its waaay better than BW, because you get to go to places such as Undella town, before you get to the 7th Gym (Drayden).

EDIT: Oh, and catching/seeing at least 300 different Pokemon before the National Dex.
Serebii confirmed it today (yesterday, really. It's almost 1:30 A.M. here) that the North American release will be on October 7th, 2012, with the European release on October 12, 2012. Sigh, so it looks as if I ain't getting it for my birthday, which is in early September. Looking forward to getting Pokemon Black 2 for Christmas, though. It looks amazing.
Man im so sicked!!! I cant wait to get it!!! To bad its not for 3ds. p.s hazel if you dont have anithing nice to say then dont write anything at all.
(Jun. 30, 2012  1:30 AM)EAGLE 4 EVER! Wrote: p.s hazel if you dont have anithing nice to say then dont write anything at all.
He is just expressing his feelings about the game .. There is nothing wrong with that.

I'm playing the PWT/Pokemon World Tournament, and love re-battling all the gym leaders.
53 Gyms, and 8 Champions. O:
Lol the European release comes out on my birthday! Thankfully, Oct. 7 is still early enough for a birthday present. I am looking forward to this game.
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/dexcompletion.shtml

About time we get some proper rewards for dex completion.
Well at least theres that. Personally, black and white stunk. Sure the graphics were great but after fighting a chandelier and an ice cream cone, i pretty much stopped playing. Will black and white 2 be an improvment? Im hoping so. But i somehow doubt it.
Black and White wasn't that bad, it had one of the best story lines, and also every gen has it's ups and downs in design, look and the 3rd gen, great games, but many people cannot get passed some of the designs.

I'm getting white 2, manly because I played white, and I think one of the biggest pointes for me was to see what happens with N, and also for League competive play, seeing as how I'm a leader.
I just do not understand.

If Black and White wasn't popular, why would they 'throw' out a second? It might get more popularity, but never more recognized than; Diamond, Ruby, Fire Red and Leaf Green. I am not trying to 'dis' Pokemon but, after Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon just went down hill'.

I will still buy Black and White 2. Just might not like it as much as Gen. 1, 2, and 3.
Black and White WAS popular though; it's one of the best selling (and probably most pirated) DS games of all time. Bringing a sequel out was a nice marketing twist for Game Freak and actually proved very popular. I wouldn't be surprised if, instead of a region remake, they made a BW3. Not sure what they could possibly use as a mascot though, as Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem have all been caught by the protagonists...

Maybe we could see the BW1 protagonist as the protagonist for a game set in Hoenn, to follow the story of "The Legendary Trainer travelled away from Isshu to seek out N" :L
(Jul. 08, 2012  7:15 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Black and White WAS popular though; it's one of the best selling (and probably most pirated) DS games of all time. Bringing a sequel out was a nice marketing twist for Game Freak and actually proved very popular. I wouldn't be surprised if, instead of a region remake, they made a BW3. Not sure what they could possibly use as a mascot though, as Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem have all been caught by the protagonists...

Maybe we could see the BW1 protagonist as the protagonist for a game set in Hoenn, to follow the story of "The Legendary Trainer travelled away from Isshu to seek out N" :L

If they do make a BW3, use Genesect, we don't need any new forms because it already has 4 on it's own. And if it continues the story of Hilda and Hilbert, make it so they return back to Unova after hearing of N and Team Plasma returns. Make them finally get rid of Ghetis and Team Plasma and let him have a true final battle against N not some good or evil battle that put their lives on the line.
(Jul. 08, 2012  7:15 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Black and White WAS popular though; it's one of the best selling (and probably most pirated) DS games of all time. Bringing a sequel out was a nice marketing twist for Game Freak and actually proved very popular. I wouldn't be surprised if, instead of a region remake, they made a BW3. Not sure what they could possibly use as a mascot though, as Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem have all been caught by the protagonists...

That wouldn't be that bad of a idea. Just throw Black and White Characters into different Regions, and see the out-come.

I still don't agree on the whole "Black and White" being the best of DS Games, but that is your point of view. Not mine.
(Jul. 08, 2012  10:21 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: If they do make a BW3, use Genesect, we don't need any new forms because it already has 4 on it's own. And if it continues the story of Hilda and Hilbert, make it so they return back to Unova after hearing of N and Team Plasma returns. Make them finally get rid of Ghetis and Team Plasma and let him have a true final battle against N not some good or evil battle that put their lives on the line.

If they used Genesect, they'd have to involve N as some major part anyway, since it was his creation in the first place. Ghetsis needs to just go; he was arrested in BW1 and I really don't care where he went in BW2. If there was a BW3, I wanna hear that he's given up trying to take over the region...EARLY RETIREMENT PLEASE GHETSIS Grin
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:54 PM)★StaЯ★ Wrote: I still don't agree on the whole "Black and White" being the best of DS Games, but that is your point of view. Not mine.

That wasn't my opinion; I thought that those were the selling statistics? That BW1 was one of the best selling DS games of all time?
Well, like I said that is your opinion. The game was horrible and it didn't appeal to me.
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:54 PM)★StaЯ★ Wrote:

That wouldn't be that bad of a idea. Just throw Black and White Characters into different Regions, and see the out-come.

I still don't agree on the whole "Black and White" being the best of DS Games, but that is your point of view. Not mine.

The worth of a game is solely determined by how well it sells in the market. Naturally, the highest selling games will be called the best. That's how consumerism works. Thus, since BW sold well, it is a good game to the consumers.
Being a big Pokemon fan (I usually buy one version of every two games that come out) I felt that Black and White left a lot to be desired. I always wonder what Gamefreak is going to add to Black and White 2 to make it slightly better. I really missed the features from HG/SS like Pokemon following you, or the Pokeatholon, and even gameplay seemed smoother. I don't have very high hopes for Black and White 2, but I hope its at least kind of fun.
On the topic of the regions, I respect Gamefreak's decison to not have theri next game in a new region. Let's face it; there are only so many times that a continent you never heard of the sudenly appears with new pokemon you have never heard of and pretend like it was always there...

I wouldn`t be suprised if 10 Unova games later they introduced a new region in pokemon with 100 new pokemon because everyone i knew thought that Sinnoh was the last region there was gonna be in pokemon.

Anyway I can`t wait till Pokemon B2+W2 comes out in England. What did suprise me was that Iris was the champion and that they introduced a water type gym leader as the last like they did in Hoenn
Sinnoh should have been the last region for a long time...I mean, it introduced Arceus, the god pokemon...I would have been ok with a new region if some more time elapsed, and if the in game pokemon weren't chandeliers and products of an overall failed nuclear radiation experiment...