Plzz donate beyblades

If anybody has any old beblade, I really need them. My family is pretty poor so we don't have money to buy much stuff. My brother and I love beyblade, and we play it daily. All of my friends have more beyblades then me in both burst and metal fight. I love beyblade and anybody who wants to send me some beyblade to help me out, talk with me and we'll figure out a way that you could send them to me. To anybody that's nice enough to dainate, thank you sooooooo much.
@[Cjblademaster] , you are begging.
I only have 8 beys, I can play and still win, even if you have a few, be satisfied or ask your parents to buy you some.
Just don't beg.
(Mar. 24, 2018  9:43 PM)Cjblademaster Wrote: If anybody has any old beblade, I really need them. My family is pretty poor so we don't have money to buy much stuff. My brother and I love beyblade, and we play it daily. All of my friends have more beyblades then me in both burst and metal fight. I love beyblade and anybody who wants to send me some beyblade to help me out, talk with me and we'll figure out a way that you could send them to me. To anybody that's nice enough to dainate, thank you sooooooo much.

Just buy fake beys
(Apr. 11, 2018  8:07 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  9:43 PM)Cjblademaster Wrote: If anybody has any old beblade, I really need them. My family is pretty poor so we don't have money to buy much stuff. My brother and I love beyblade, and we play it daily. All of my friends have more beyblades then me in both burst and metal fight. I love beyblade and anybody who wants to send me some beyblade to help me out, talk with me and we'll figure out a way that you could send them to me. To anybody that's nice enough to dainate, thank you sooooooo much.

Just buy fake beys

Uh, yeah don't but fakes
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:09 PM)Beybladefan2000 Wrote: I have a few hasbro that I don’t use

Then keep them mint or sell those to this guy(who made the thread) for a cheaper price if you can.
But don't give em directly.
(Apr. 11, 2018  12:01 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  8:07 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Just buy fake beys

Uh, yeah don't but fakes

What I mean is if you don't have the money buy fakes.
If you're going to be playing with friends who buy legit Beyblades, don't buy fakes. Most people won't want to play with someone who has fakes.

No one "needs" Beyblades. You only "want" them.  I suggest finding odd jobs to do and get some money to buy beys. Pull weeds, mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow. There's almost always someone who needs a kid babysat. It will take time and effort, but that's where money comes from. If you need help with ideas for odd jobs or finding good deals for Beyblades, ask and I'm sure people here will help!

If people want to hand off beys for free, that's up to them. But please, do yourself a favor and don't beg for them. Beyblades are not something like food.

It can be hard as a kid, but don't compare possessions with other people. Be grateful for what you've got and don't feel overly bad about what you don't. Make the most of it.
(Apr. 15, 2018  6:03 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If you're going to be playing with friends who buy legit Beyblades, don't buy fakes. Most people won't want to play with someone who has fakes.

No one "needs" Beyblades. You only "want" them.  I suggest finding odd jobs to do and get some money to buy beys. Pull weeds, mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow. There's almost always someone who needs a kid babysat. It will take time and effort, but that's where money comes from. If you need help with ideas for odd jobs or finding good deals for Beyblades, ask and I'm sure people here will help!

If people want to hand off beys for free, that's up to them. But please, do yourself a favor and don't beg for them. Beyblades are not something like food.

It can be hard as a kid, but don't compare possessions with other people. Be grateful for what you've got and don't feel overly bad about what you don't. Make the most of it.

Good point. A Job isn't only a way to earn some money. Learning about difficult situations which can likely cause a fight is important as well.
Even if someone prefers to be lazy but still wants to keep working, he will learn 
1. that you have to accept almost everything the Boss wants you to do, because that's the Only way to express that you are grateful for the Job
2.  that he doesnt need to work on his own. 
You NEED your team, and you should unconditionally help them whenever it's necessary, even if you are Not told to do it. Opened eyes at all time... thats the way
Not to be rude to the person who is asking for beys you are not poor your parents probably won't buy beyblades because they want to save idk. But this is the question for everyone. What is better. Only use money to survive or use the money to buy toys. Btw no hate to beyblade they are my favourite
(Apr. 18, 2018  8:05 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Not to be rude to the person who is asking for beys you are not poor your parents probably won't buy beyblades because they want to save idk. But this is the question for everyone. What is better. Only use money to survive or use the money to buy toys. Btw no hate to beyblade they are my favourite

Hey now, you don't know the situation the OP is in. I don't think it's fair to say it's not true. You're poor if you're beneath middle class, that's all it takes. Lots of families struggle to make ends meet in this world.

Just something to keep in mind.

But the OP's got some Beyblades and they've gotta learn to accept that they can only get so much or they'll be miserable. You have to learn to be grateful for what you have, and that's one key to being happy. And then, you can try to do some work to get those extra things (and maybe even help the family at home have some extra money).

No question that survival comes first, but entertainment/play is also part of human life, and part of a happy one at that. But you have to be reasonable all the same.
While some teenagers owning rare beys like the Black Drigger or Black Spriggan only search for the top tier parts, for example, it's often the younger children being also grateful for a regular and cheap bey like victory valkyrie, kerbeus, or spriggan, no matter which Color they have.
That's what i've noticed
(Apr. 18, 2018  9:34 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2018  8:05 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Not to be rude to the person who is asking for beys you are not poor your parents probably won't buy beyblades because they want to save idk. But this is the question for everyone. What is better. Only use money to survive or use the money to buy toys. Btw no hate to beyblade they are my favourite

Hey now, you don't know the situation the OP is in. I don't think it's fair to say it's not true. You're poor if you're beneath middle class, that's all it takes. Lots of families struggle to make ends meet in this world.

But the OP's got some Beyblades and they've gotta learn to accept that they can only get so much or they'll be miserable. You have to learn to be grateful for what you have, and that's one key to being happy. And then, you can try to do some work to get those extra things (and maybe even help the family at home have some extra money).

No question that survival comes first, but entertainment/play is also part of human life, and part of a happy one at that. But you have to be reasonable all the same.

What is OP idk sorry and true that be grateful for the beys you have. I only have 7 beys that's all
OP is short for opening post(the first post)
@[ClearWing R34] OP means Opening Post or Opening Poster.
I always felt it meant original poster(creator of this thread)
(Apr. 19, 2018  4:41 AM)ptf606 Wrote: @[ClearWing R34] OP means Opening Post or Opening Poster.

ok thx
To the thread starter,

Last time I was in your shoes. I was only able to persuade my parents to get me 4 plastic beys and that's all I had to deal with . My ripcords and stadium broke and I had no way of buying a new one as a kid and there was no option to get a new one. All I could do was just handspin on the floor and watch it spoil.

I'm really thankful that my financial spending has improved if ever so slightly significant, I have around 100 combined beyblades from Metal fight and burst just from my own earnings. I hope you get there some day.
(Apr. 18, 2018  9:34 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Right back at ya bc YOU don't know as well and I was just saying this bc i feel bad for him. I only have 7 beys and I can live with it
And another thing if ur family is poor how did u get a phone
(May. 10, 2018  4:15 AM)Valt oye Wrote: And another thing if ur family is poor how did u get a phone

WBO isn't just on mobile.
Bersilus got my meaning, Original Poster. Opening Poster also works. But yes, it can also refer to the first post itself. I grew up on forums that mostly used it for the thread starter.

(May. 07, 2018  7:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Right back at ya bc YOU don't know as well and I was just saying this bc i feel bad for him. I only have 7 beys and I can live with it

Of course, none of us are psychic, haha, so we can't claim any facts about Cjblademaster here unless they've revealed them. Though I agree with some parts of what you said, I didn't agree with the specifics. That's all.

(May. 10, 2018  4:15 AM)Valt oye Wrote: And another thing if ur family is poor how did u get a phone

When did Cjblademaster say they had a phone? Can't find that anywhere.

Who bc im not poor and my parents won't let me buy beys

(May. 10, 2018  4:53 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Bersilus got my meaning, Original Poster. Opening Poster also works. But yes, it can also refer to the first post itself. I grew up on forums that mostly used it for the thread starter.

(May. 07, 2018  7:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Right back at ya bc YOU don't know as well and I was just saying this bc i feel bad for him. I only have 7 beys and I can live with it

Of course, none of us are psychic, haha, so we can't claim any facts about Cjblademaster here unless they've revealed them. Though I agree with some parts of what you said, I didn't agree with the specifics. That's all.

When did Cjblademaster say they had a phone? Can't find that anywhere.

Ok I guess that's true sorry I got a little angry

I would but i have a cost and it would be I will give all my metal fight pieces and maybe one or two burst but do you think you could get your hands on a revive pheonix for me and that is my only request.