[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Yeah I get an angled Smash but it never just tips Beyblades over like Upper Dragoon in Left (in my experience).
Hm, maybe, but I still find Wide Defense messes it up, and it did just flip my driger S compact (though, that little compact is still hard to KO with anything, and I'm getting a textbook flower pattern and everything).

Also, I do find with my uriel 2 thing that using a more smash oriented setup, with wide defense, does increase self-KO's (I'm not the most controlled launcher in terms of power, soooo), and also the tip can fly out if you hit the stadium really awkwardly or it catches badly somehow (honestly it happens so fast it's hard to tell).

I mean, it fits well but anything only held in by friction is going to have that at times (and it's not that often, most of the time it was accidentally hitting the opposing bey with the tip before hitting the surface).

And given the height, it's kinda awkward to run that without good SP, which basically inevitably leads to upper attack sp and upper claw. Speechless
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:23 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah I get an angled Smash but it never just tips Beyblades over like Upper Dragoon in Left (in my experience).

I've had it flip over an uncustomized Flash Leopard 2 several times.

Just mentioning it.
I shouldn't have said never, I should have said infrequently. My SP are pretty wiggly though with an often prevalent gap between them and the AR (my cousins is the same way [His are Mold 1 TT and mine are Mold 2 TT]), which could contribute to my observations.
(Nov. 15, 2011  5:00 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I shouldn't have said never, I should have said infrequently. My SP are pretty wiggly though with an often prevalent gap between them and the AR (my cousins is the same way [His are Mold 1 TT and mine are Mold 2 TT]), which could contribute to my observations.

Ahh, yeah, I imagine that would do it. My SP are extremely firm and don't budge at all once inserted - in fact, they're a bit hard to get out, relative to other SP.
When I stumbled across my old Plastics a while back(a few days before joining the WBO), I actually couldn't tell Cross Survivor was a Support Part - because I could not even get it dislodged without fear of breaking it. It's not glued, either, just in there really, really tight.

Eight years of being tightly squeezed in probably had something to do with that.
There were two molds?

As for mine, yes, they sit firmly.
Does the spark disc show any differences as to wide survivor ? Is it eveb legal, ><
Yes, it's legal and has better spin steal. iirc it's mentioned on the zombie article.
So, I found out that fortress base can fit an HMC, as long as you use Uriel 1's tip (Dragoon V's might work too).

So, I basically made the heaviest (legal) combo I could given my lack of a metal bit chip, and it weighed in on my kitchen scales at 50 grams. (Otherwise I could get Gaia Dragoon V's AR, stick Screw Zeus on upside down and put a metal ball in the hmc, which totals 52g).

Sooo.

Bit Chip: Small one plus Protector
AR: Dark Wing
S-AR: Screw Zeus
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: HMC + Uriel 1 Tip
BB: Fortress Base with 3 sets of balls. Wyborg base clips.

It's quite difficult to KO, but the stamina is quite bad (though not as bad as you might expect for a bey with that much friction with the stadium surface).
Hehe! Looks a lot like an attack combo, thanks to the tip.
But that weight would hardly allow it to move around... Tongue_out
That's a good observation, th!nk. Smile

Also, does anyone find Killer Eagle/Rapid Eagle's AR ideal for left spin upper?
I have a Rapid Eagle, but nothing great to test it against...
The slopes end quite abruptly, and they aren't quite long either. So it won't be quite impressive...
Also, being a 5-sided AR, it might be tough to get it balanced well...

Or, has this been discussed/discovered already?
It moves like a very aggressively launched WB combo.

But at 50g, it's heavier than a lot of pre-4D MFB.

I think rapid eagle's AR is considered useless. Still, one of very few AR's that shares the same number of sides with the Star Shape WD (also useless).

But yeah, that lack of symmetry (and it doesn't go very low, does it?) mean it's not going to be very good.
I thought you said "no way can more than 2 or more sets of metal balls go into fortress base" Tongue_out
Metal Bc are pretty much extict now-days
I've worked it out now. I guess it works, but it's still rather questionable, and not very useful, and the beywiki description of it is actually impossible.

Firstly, the most you can fit in with the Oil Ball SG is 2. The "platform" it sits on blocks the four holes in the base. Any normal/neo SG still blocks two, and you're stuck with bearing or attack SG's which simply don't work well with fortress base's shape and weight. So then you have the 4 ball setup.

Then, to get 6 balls, you put the SG in, and rest them on top of the pockets. They don't always stay in place with some WD's and can make attaching a launcher awkward, but 6 balls. And even then, unless you're using that extremely limited setup I mentioned, you don't have an HMC, so you're still lighter than SG Metal Ball, and already far less useful.

As for Metal Bit Chips, there are two or three on the site. I think Dei bought Guardian Odin's (not sure if that ended up happening). Very few people are willing to pay for them though. I know I wouldn't.
Is it legal for the plastic that's in SG wing base to go i storm grip base; alot of mine are worn XD
Unless the two tips are absolutely identical, no, as the tip is part of the base.

Best bet is to buy a couple of the sonokong gold series dragoon S's. The SG's and clips still fit okay in regular bases with regular AR's, if a little loose.
Definitely not legal, then.

Driger S's tip fits in the same size hole IIRC (and fits into Spiral Change Base), so that would open up a whole new can of worms.
Shame lol XD
BTW th!nk, you might want to take pics off what you mean for the wiki if you think that it's worngly/badly described.
Might do eventually, but I could have missed something...
Sorry if in wrong section, but how do I tell what weight disk is what? Im trying to figure out what is what, I played it back when I was like 10 or 11 but didnt learn parts, or what was good for what. Please help!
Bey wiki havs the lists for all the parts..check there..
Can you post a link? I have crappy internet on my phone and it's the only internet I have, plus does it have pics? Bc I know like 2 weight disk names but have no idea what it looks like.....
I don't think such a page exists currently, unless you can read Japanese. :\