[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Maybe, but I'd wager Seaborg 2 would outclass it, as it seems to do to a lot of potential OHKO AR's. It's hard to get past it's size, and the fact it has a good shape for it only boosts it's usefulness.
AR trygle
WD 10 balance
sping gear right
core metal driger
bb: gaia dragoon v
vs
master dragoon
10 heavy
spin gear right
bb draciel s
20:12:8
same combos with griffon
20:14:6
I think this is indeed overlooked
all done in the tornado attack staduim
Can we please unban Cross Griffon now mods?

I'll do my own tests in BB-10 when my sonokong Draciel S arrives (my original needs a new tip, and more ballz), as right now my defence combo's kinda suck.

That said, I may be able to do comparative tests against whatever I can come up with, once my Griffolyon arrives (my current one, as I have mentioned, is of questionable authenticity).
errr i was messing with with my flash lepord 2 ar and found it has smash and upper capability similar to driger g is there any testing on it or shall i so some
um I highly doubt we have any proper testing on plastics. Also i'd be interested to see this since in the plastic era Flash Leopard 2 was generally seen as a trash blade with no useful parts.
It is funny how you find hidden potential in Beyblades that have obviously been extensively tested years ago. What, was everybody from Off the Chain and Beyblade Damashii extra bad at Beyblading, hah ?

Admittedly, I cannot say whether a piece that you find is overlooked was indeed also overlooked in the past or if it was known that it had some potential but, over time, got overlooked, but if something was declared bad, it was after a lot of testing, and it is funny that you would find the opposite now ...
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is funny how you find hidden potential in Beyblades that have obviously been extensively tested years ago. What, was everybody from Off the Chain and Beyblade Damashii extra bad at Beyblading, hah ?

Admittedly, I cannot say whether a piece that you find is overlooked was indeed also overlooked in the past or if it was known that it had some potential but, over time, got overlooked, but if something was declared bad, it was after a lot of testing, and it is funny that you would find the opposite now ...
TBH i think that the hidden beys were ignored completely and indeed overlooked there "different" so people ignored it. Grifflyon has always been good but im guessing because it was realesed after trgle and people were really suprised that ar was good and ignored griffoyon
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:34 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is funny how you find hidden potential in Beyblades that have obviously been extensively tested years ago. What, was everybody from Off the Chain and Beyblade Damashii extra bad at Beyblading, hah ?

TBH i think that the hidden beys were ignored completely and indeed overlooked there "different" so people ignored it. Grifflyon has always been good but im guessing because it was realesed after trgle and people were really suprised that ar was good and ignored griffoyon

i think she was talking about your tests with Flash Leopard 2's AR (leopard head?), not about the hidden spirit beys

she was saying that she thinks it is funny that you think you can find hidden potential. nothing about the hidden beys series there
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:34 PM)poseidon Wrote:

i think she was talking about your tests with Flash Leopard 2's AR (leopard head?)

she was saying that she thinks it is funny that you think you can find hidden potential. nothing about the hidden beys series there

I dunno its hard to find tests im just saying i was using it it left spin and it KOed buy grip combo so ...
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i think she was talking about your tests with Flash Leopard 2's AR (leopard head?)

Exactly. However, not Flash Leopard 2 specifically, just anything that people think has hidden potential all those years later.

It is like when people write that they can do a perfect Sliding Shoot in the Pegasus Thunder Whip and that they can easily knock out other Beyblades. What, does Kei 'suck' at Beyblade, hah ? He was the one who did the initial standard tests.
its like mfb a part may be good with say RF but no CS or MF i guess i couldve been a fluke as i wasonly messing around i just noticed a bit of potential specifically to whyborg
anyways i could post a video for ever claim ?
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:44 PM)poseidon Wrote: whyborg

this is exactly what you should be asking yourself
Yeah, but can we look at those griffolyon tests? That's why we want the AR legalised Smile
Also, here's something that I've mentioned before, but I just like more and more each day. I could feasibly see it being overlooked because rubber for defence wasn't popular, and it uses Dragoon GT's CEW to achieve it. No, it's not as good as Wolborg 2's core, obviously, but it's passable.

Dranzer GT's EG, No Clutch Base (using wolborg 4's) and Dragoon GT's CEW. Winding the EG fully stalls the bey and prevents it from going into an attack pattern usually. However, the engine gear doesn't engage and use all it's energy at this point, as the bey is spinning too quickly, which, combined with the CEW's grip, prevents it from "unloading".

When hit to the ridge or further, there's less grip on the EG, or whatever, and it engages, acting as a brake or spinning the bey back to the centre.

Okay, it's not amazing, and certainly not what you'd call top tier, but it IS a pretty cool concept Smile

But Yeah, Cross Griffon. I'd do my own testing, as I've said, but I lack a great defense combo. That said, if need be, I can do tests with it and Triple Wing against the same defence combo.
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, but can we look at those griffolyon tests? That's why we want the AR legalised Smile

we're just checking why it was banned in the first place ... chill. Cute
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:07 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, but can we look at those griffolyon tests? That's why we want the AR legalised Smile

we're just checking why it was banned in the first place ... chill. Cute

Sorrrrryyyy Smile

But seriously, I got my new Griffolyon today, and err, yeah.

Cross Griffon > Triple Wing

It's a VERY Cross Griffon.

EDIT: At least in the combo Poseidon used. If you don't use an HMC, Cross Griffon's recoil will get the better of it, so Triple wing is a better choice.
Orthros seems to have really good smash , i have seen a few vids on it has anyone tested it? Oh and Draciel F's AR looks to have good smash points on it has that been tested?
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:30 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Orthros seems to have really good smash , i have seen a few vids on it has anyone tested it? Oh and Draciel F's AR looks to have good smash points on it has that been tested?
if i not mistaken..draciel f really have potential..but die to recoil issues..it is oitclassed...
i do believe oval ar (orthoros, salamlyon, etc) have very high recoil..
Hah ok but i saw some vids of Orthros and it seemed to have some nice smash , and about draciel V's AR really seems to be a good recoil attacker , but then again you guys no more then me.
Plastics are much lighter, so anything hitting with a flat surface will cause huge recoil.

I'm personally enjoying flame pegasus' attack ring. It's just a really interesting part, a bit of upper attack, seemingly decent defensive abilities. Not top tier, but not a bad part to have.
i did do a aartcle about it but it shut itself ...
anyways, here are just about the rarest parts that need testing like the ones that properly didn't get testing
desert sphinxer
poseidon (ar of course)
Appolon (ar possibly hasbro ver may have testing but still unsure )
vensus (the ar as again the hasbro version)
if there is anymore tell me and if some have testing or whatever tell me and ill remove
There's an article on spike lizard on the wiki which basically says that Spike lizard is useless. I can also imagine Poseidon having a lot of recoil.
as for appolon..it is thick...lots of spin wasted due to air friction..i dont have a proper stadium to test it out yet..might do it later..but it seems have smash attack..
There are a lot of OHKO AR's out there, TBH.

Personally, Dragoon G's BB seems kinda useful, as it basically has a built in eight-spiker for lower opponents, and it can use a Turbo Left EG+Rubber CEW, or whatever, and make a great OHKO combo with whatever AR (I tend to avoid whale crusher here as stuff goes right under it and hurts you). Dragoon V2's AR is a good option there, I guess, but yeah, there are loads of OHKO parts.

These are just my personal thoughts, not claiming anything I say is top tier. I'm using this more for "interesting" parts/combo's, because plastics had a load of them, and they do get overlooked, I guess Tongue_out