[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Exactly...

Ugh, I wish TT never stopped making these beautiful beyblades Unhappy Or revived them instead of MFB. They were so much better. But ugh. Uncertain
i've had an idea to gather interest
anyways i was messing around with my driger v and the base is fairly usefull
Is that SG Metal Flat 1? Course it would be, but I'm guessing it's outclassed by Gaia Dragoon V's SG Metal Flat 2.

How tall is it?
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: We should consider it now, if the committee would listen, instead of classing it as "irrelevant" Unhappy

That said, there was some word of a revival at some point, but it'd be very hard to get off the ground because most of us are too far apart to host a tourney.

No disrespect to the committee, it's just a favourite part of mine (even if mine is fake, I'm getting a real one soon, and mines Identical to a TT one), and I'd like to see it treated fairly, instead of dismissed because the parts it happens to come with are different.
I just don't think it's a difficult decision, and it should only take a minute to change, honestly. It's identical in every way to other AR's, and if they'd been released elsewhere (I think salmalyon's AR was, even, but was also released as a hidden spirit), then they would be legal. Just because htey came with that silly base and WD, we're banning them too... It's nonsensical IMO.

Again, no disrespect guys, I know you put a lot of hard work into running this place, and have your own lives, but it really is simple.
Salmalyon's AR was released in either a random booster or a BBA tournament bey. I remember seeing it in Purple.

I also agree with you, none of the AR's should be banned. Nor should the normal BB's of the Hidden Spirits, such as Salmalyon and Griffolyon.

-----

I've never understood the naming of Driger V's base, it is not a flat tip in the slightest. It's like a less useful Metal Change Base.
driger v's bb rather sharp than flat to me..
is cyber dragoon have any attack potential?the ar looks like it can be used for smash attack..
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: driger v's bb rather sharp than flat to me..
is cyber dragoon have any attack potential?the ar looks like it can be used for smash attack..

It works, but it's outclassed by many other ARs. It has far too much recoil. Does make for some fun matches however.
Wait, so driger V's base isn't flat, and wouldn't be an alternative to Gaia Dragoon V's?

That's good, I was trying to figure out which to buy Confused
(Jun. 29, 2011  9:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wait, so driger V's base isn't flat, and wouldn't be an alternative to Gaia Dragoon V's?

That's good, I was trying to figure out which to buy Confused

Honestly Driger F would be a better replacement for Gaia Dragoon. Back in the day I always found the base useless, but in the TT Attack it actually isn't hard to control at all. Pop an NSK bearing in it and you have a high survival attack type.
Meh, I had a TT Hongli one, I know it's not the same, but IMO it's way too tall to be effective Tongue_out I'd imagine making effective contact with things like Metal Change Base compacts would be difficult.

I'll probably just get gaia dragoon V, depending on price.
(Jul. 02, 2011  9:52 PM)poseidon Wrote: Glazzly 's AR: has it been tested and is it effective?

With it's own Sub-AR it's worthless. With Galeon's it's a decent spin stealing choice. I also found use, tho it wasn't widely used with this combo;

AR: Galzzly
SAR: Gaia Dragoon G
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo Left MW Core
BB: SG Metal Flat II
has anyone tried draciel's ARs for attack

most of them look like they have some really good smash points (and some look a bit like MFB's rock/leone and it has smash)
I'm afraid that plastics is very different to MFB. Draciels AR's just have a lot of recoil.

In plastics, there are lighter weights (smash combo's focus on speed in this case), and you need to use spikes instead of flat slabs to not suffer major recoil.

That said, it would be interesting to apply MFB logic to plastics, maybe. Heavier attackers or something, IDK. Meh.
6 heavy. I vaguely remember its weight being really close to 10 heavy (less than 10 but more than 8). Good sub for those who couldnt get 10 heavy and more centralised weight.

Galzzly had good range for attack. Remembered RoninFox(was that her name?) mentioned something like that.
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:46 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: Galzzly had good range for attack.

unfortunately since its Sub-AR is free spinning it makes its attack weak

IMO it may be good for defence if you dont have driger's or Galeon's AR
We just discussed galzzly. It's AR has been the butt of jokes for quite a while. You can use different sub AR's on it, FWIW.

And we already know about 6 heavy. It's not overlooked, just outclassed.
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: has anyone tried draciel's ARs for attack

most of them look like they have some really good smash points (and some look a bit like MFB's rock/leone and it has smash)

Try Strike Turtle. If there is any useful Draciel ARs for Attack, it would be that one. It's apparently outclassed, but it could still be used probably.
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:30 PM)Kei Wrote: Try Strike Turtle. If there is any useful Draciel ARs for Attack, it would be that one. It's apparently outclassed, but it could still be used probably.

well, i kinda knew about that one already, i was thinking of the leone shaped ones

but th!nk is most likely right.

unfortunatly i have bad plastics, and very few of them
Strike Turtle seems pretty badly outclassed, TBH:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Draciel_V2

That said, I'd still use it over Double Wing, just because Double Wing is so fragile.
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Strike Turtle seems pretty badly outclassed, TBH:

That said, I'd still use it over Double Wing, just because Double Wing is so fragile.

I know; Triple Wing and Eight Spiker are the obvious, popular choices because they're two of the best ARs, but Strike Turtle isn't that bad if I remember correctly. And lord Wolfblade was asking about Draciel ARs for Attack soo ...
(Jul. 06, 2011  9:31 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Strike Turtle seems pretty badly outclassed, TBH:

I know; Triple Wing and Eight Spiker are the obvious, popular choices because they're two of the best ARs, but Strike Turtle isn't that bad if I remember correctly. And lord Wolfblade was asking about Draciel ARs for Attack soo ...

There is a familiar hidden bey that is like it but better i can 't rem zinrai?
Zinrai and Hayate are identical. As we've said, they're too flat-faced and such to be really effective, though OHKO combo's are possible Tongue_out