[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

(Jun. 27, 2014  8:25 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  7:49 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Spike Dragon* that was a typo.
Maybe G Upper because it has 4 bigger spikes, but Eight Spiker has extremely small spikes.

I don't understand the relevance of that comment about the numbers of spikes.
I was saying that both G Upper and Eight Spiker are better than Spike Dragon.

The increase in numbers, but decrease in size.
It has more coverage, but less massive hits.
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:36 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:25 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  7:49 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Spike Dragon* that was a typo.
Maybe G Upper because it has 4 bigger spikes, but Eight Spiker has extremely small spikes.

I don't understand the relevance of that comment about the numbers of spikes.

I know the effect of numbers of contact points
That's not what I was asking for an explanation of.

I wanted to know why you think it's relevant to the discussion we're having.
The point I'm making, and the one I've been making this entire time, is that Spike Dragon isn't worth the risk it takes to use it effectively since better parts already exist, the ones I've already mentioned: G Upper & Eight Spiker.
(Jun. 27, 2014  10:39 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:36 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:25 PM)Bastion Wrote: I don't understand the relevance of that comment about the numbers of spikes.

I know the effect of numbers of contact points
That's not what I was asking for an explanation of.

I wanted to know why you think it's relevant to the discussion we're having.
The point I'm making, and the one I've been making this entire time, is that Spike Dragon isn't worth the risk it takes to use it effectively since better parts already exist, the ones I've already mentioned: G Upper & Eight Spiker.
But as I said before; Eight Attacker and Spike Dragon are effectively better then the smaller spikes of Eight Spiker, and while G Upper fixes this; it's rare and hard to obtain for everyone.
I seriously give up.

You're just being obstinate.

Did I ever say anything about what's hard or easy to obtain? Did I ever mention price or availability?

Notice how Eight Spiker has evenly sized and spaced spikes? That's good.
Notice how Eight Attacker has two differently sized spikes, and large gaps between sets of spikes? That's bad.
(Jun. 28, 2014  12:10 AM)Bastion Wrote: I seriously give up.

You're just being obstinate.

Did I ever say anything about what's hard or easy to obtain? Did I ever mention price or availability?

Notice how Eight Spiker has evenly sized and spaced spikes? That's good.
Notice how Eight Attacker has two differently sized spikes, and large gaps between sets of spikes? That's bad.

What I'm saying is that Eight Attacker and Spike Dragon have huge blades that perform well in smash attack, and while Eight Attacker has a very balanced attack (Great Endurance as well.) it does Smash as well. G Upper is a significant improvement over the other two, however it's a rare part, so the cheap Alternative is Eight Attacker or Spike Dragon.
It's all depends on the play style you use. For me, I love big hits that end in fast victories with a chance of a draw or death. You like being safe; with moderate smash attack and evenly distributed attack power. And that's all good Grin

Sorry if I made you PO'd xD
Hehe, i just schooled in maturity by someone almost 10 years my junior.
Sorry for throwing a hissy fit like a real female dog bro!
(Jun. 28, 2014  1:48 AM)Bastion Wrote: Hehe, i just schooled in maturity by someone almost 10 years my junior.
Sorry for throwing a hissy fit like a real female dog bro!

Ah, it's just a small trait.
No problem, though.
I'll be testing the effects of Recoil AR's soon on Engine Gear bases to see how the RPM affects 1 Hit KnockOuts.
If this goes well, there might be some use against other EG's, consider how tall they are.
Hey guys is this a real Takra Wolborg MS? I may get it for HMS rememberance day
Sorry Im a total HMS N00B.

edit: I forgot the link *facepalm* http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-...19ee26edd7
That's not a Wolborg MS, haha. It's a plastic beyblade, Wolborg 1. That price is insane though, you should be able to find it much cheaper.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:59 AM)Echizen Wrote: That's not a Wolborg MS, haha. It's a plastic beyblade, Wolborg 1. That price is insane though, you should be able to find it much cheaper.

*facepalm* thats the only wolborg on ebay but i guess amazon and other sites might have it though I may have to use YJA

edit: Know anyone selling one on the WBO? I cant find any the only one I found was $100
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading

Try Ashton, he has one and is a great seller. Smile
Oh yeah. taxus has one for about $89. (partially eBay tax) NIB, fast shipments.
But this is the PLASTICS Q&A. Not HMS. Go back there >.>
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:11 AM)Echizen Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading

Try Ashton, he has one and is a great seller. Smile

Thanks so much Grin helped a lot
Attack Ring (AR): War Monkey http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Galman_(Beyblade)
*note* only the Attack Ring is to be used not the lower spin ring
Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
*note* this second disk must be fitted upside down so the flat surfaces of both disks touch
Spin Gear (SG): Right SG (Free Shaft Version) http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Dranzer_S
Blade Base: SG Jumping Base http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Trygle_(Beyblade)
*note* only the base is needed and smaller clips that don't extend past the base have to be used.
"STATS":
ATTACK : 2/4
DEFENSE: 4/4
STAMINA: 6/4
So: an illegal combo?
Double weight disks probably aren't good on War Lion, possibly another AR.
not many can support it, as you need the extra clearance, and i said war monkey not war lion (also can work thou)
Gaia Dragoon G?
dont have one, from the looks of this: http://www.zangeki.com/pic/figure/beybla...8_back.jpg
it should work!

The top weight disk has to sit over the AR and the bottom one has to hang over the base, otherwise you can't fit your AR, its tight enough as it is.

A lot of small bases should work.
Yeah, that's what I thought. It seems like Dragon Saucer is a thick S-AR.
I just think its cool that you can fit dual disks using real parts! (and its kickass)
We can't get close to Tryhorn's 5(?) attack rings stacked.
i guess, so are you able to make one of these dual disk blades?
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:26 AM)legend! Wrote: "STATS":

Just a little note, the stats on the boxes etc are utterly useless Wink
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:16 PM)TortoiseGrenade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:26 AM)legend! Wrote: "STATS":

Just a little note, the stats on the boxes etc are utterly useless Wink

Like Seaborg's base. It should have 100 attack stars.
So I just ran some tests on parts and combos for Stamina-based blades I threw together. And the puzzling thing for me, in spite of the results, the combo with the lowest spin time outperforms all of the others that have a higher spin time. How does this even work?

Testing and performance results: (Warning: I only do 3 test runs, and 3 battles per performance test to save time.)
Spin time results:
Battle Performance Results:
I honestly have no idea how this logic works, outside the WBO Combo being a total tank.