[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

So there is no reason to purchase Dranzer V over Dranzer S, correct ?
(Feb. 16, 2012  10:15 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: So there is no reason to purchase Dranzer V over Dranzer S, correct ?

Correct.
Wait, Dranzer S' Spiral Change Base is actually useful for beating Zombie customs in attack mode isn't it? Unless we use BB-10 that is..
Yes. And in BB-10, you can weak launch it with decent success, but it is much more prone to being KO'd, so using it as a zombie itself, or against anything with decent attack, is generally quite dangerous.
Then which stadium is the best for Spiral Change base among the ones legal? And how tough/easy it is to get one?
Tornado Attack is the most balanced stadium for plastics and SCB works well in it.There is a set with them on ebay though there's some stuff going on with the seller right now so I wouldn't bother until that's sorted out. They aren't that easy to find, and are quite fragile.
(Feb. 16, 2012  3:45 AM)severe Wrote: Good day to all!

Please help me identify these plastic beyblades and their prices. I'm planning to sell them. Mostly are used. Your help would be much appreciated.

[links removed, see original post]
can someone pm/message about the price of the beys in the pics so I can have an idea on how much i can post it? I just recently found these from my storage and i don't have any idea how much will these worth. I can post/send pictures of each beys disassembled/assembled for faster recognition. thanks a lot!

For those who are able to help with pricing:
This post has the whole identification thing: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...#pid901183

Hopefully someone who's good with pricing will get to you soon, severe Smile

Is Dranzer Auto Change Balancer a good bey ?
(Feb. 16, 2012  11:05 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Is Dranzer Auto Change Balancer a good bey ?

It's an okay bey but pretty much heavily outclassed at everything.
It's alright for compacts and apparently has alright defence in sharp mode though I don't anyone has tested that recently.
Ehhhh, I dislike calling something a "compact" if it can't add an HMC or extra weight. Compacts are a largely defensive archetype, though I know Mc Frown disagrees on this, and we've discussed it at length in the tier list thread.

Anyway, I have used it a bit recently, it's more of a stamina base in sharp mode, though yeah, it can be used to maintain a high RPM, it's really more that it has great life after death, better than SG Sharp and Sharp Base. Still, overall not that much of a useful thing as it still gets buried by zombies, though I guess you can try and KO some of them by starting in attack mode and hoping for a 1HKO, you'd be very lucky to get one with survival-focussed parts.

It's gimmick is interesting and all, but not really that useful.
How much would the following beys would cost on eBay (just asking for an estimate) :
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Dranzer V2
Wolborg 4
(Feb. 16, 2012  12:43 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: How much would the following beys would cost on eBay (just asking for an estimate) :
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Dranzer V2
Wolborg 4

Ebay is overpriced for most thing
1) Probably around $80-100, almost certainly 100 for NIB Hasbro on ebay.
2) Probably around $80-100, almost certainly 100 for NIB Hasbro on ebay.
3) Probably around $40.
4) I got one for like $13, which is a good price considering how useful it is. There are loads up from like $13-15, so yeah. One of the few beys on ebay that is at a good price.
Most people usually go crazy for GT's on Ebay, they just bid.
Id say the GT's are worth $70-$80, the fact that it's hasbro doesn't make a difference apart from teh fact Ebayers go more crazy for them.

(Feb. 16, 2012  12:46 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  12:43 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: How much would the following beys would cost on eBay (just asking for an estimate) :
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Dranzer V2
Wolborg 4

Ebay is overpriced for most thing
1) Probably around $80-100, almost certainly 100 for NIB Hasbro on ebay.
2) Probably around $80-100, almost certainly 100 for NIB Hasbro on ebay.
3) Probably around $40.
4) I got one for like $13, which is a good price considering how useful it is. There are loads up from like $13-15, so yeah. One of the few beys on ebay that is at a good price.

Exactly, but even Takara ones get silly at times, you won't get a bargain on single rare beys on ebay, haha.
He would generally be completely right, though.
Eh, is there some information of a push-button launcher, which is shaped like an Angle Compass?
Its released by Hasbro, that's all I know. Smile

If this question can be answered easily, please do tell me, as my search did not yield any results. If it is tough, then I might arrange for pics...

EDIT- I never knew that this would happen so quick, but yeah, the pics are ready; I remembered that I had these pictures on Picasa as part of my collection image. And hence, things turned out to be SO quick!
I didn't know hasbro released it, but yes, there was a push-button launcher early in the beyblade line, at least, that also had a handle.

I think it was either #11 BeyShooter or #37 Bey Grip Shooter, it's in my book but that's up in my bedroom and I'm watching TV at the moment, haha. It's even featured in the comic that comes with my guidebook, haha.

That said, if you have one, or know someone who does, more information on it would be delightful, like, how powerful the launch is, and how the mechanism works.
Ooh wow! I own that! Its so good to know that I can help! Joyful_2
The pictures are up, though! Grin

I'll get working on it now, and soon post about its mechanism, launch power, and stuff. Smile
Still, if anyone knows of its release, please tell me. Its 100% authentic though. It has the the manufacturing details embossed on its underside.

And also, as you can see, this thing doesn't have a handle, and also can't fit any Launcher Grip; as it is WAY too big.
It just fits onto my palm.
Hm, it doesn't look the same as the one I'm thinking of. Is there any writing on it (it could help to make sure it's 100% legitimate). Ultra might know what it actually is, but whatever it is, if it's a real accessory, I'd think we'd need info on it, seeing as I haven't seen it.

It might be the BeyShooter, as the BeyGrip Shooter has that similar name (Plus grip), and has a grip. And, the EZ shooter release was later. And, some of the really early stuff isn't included in this book, AND hasbro released a lot of the older beys and stuff during G-Rev, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was an older accessory or something they decided to release.
OK, here's what's inscribed on it-

*copyright symbol* 1999 HUDSON SOFT/TAKARA
*copyright symbol* 2004 HASBRO, INC
China
That's legit, and I'm not 100% on how the copyright dates, but it does strengthen my belief on it being #11, given '99 would be when it was released, IIRC. Information and reviews, all you can provide, please!

Again, I can't find anything on the archive of hasbro's website, but let's be honest, there are a lot of things missing from those pages...

I wonder if Hasbro kept an internal release list that they might consider making available for historical purposes. I doubt it, but I will shoot them an email some time.
Oh, please do! I really want to know more about the release of this weird thing I have got. :\
I'll review it tomorrow, and post details soon after!
As of now, it doesn't seem to be a "nice" launcher; or maybe I do not know the correct way of using it. Tongue_out
Yeah, it probably sucked, otherwise we'd know more about it, but if anything, the information will make me very happy Smile As far as I can tell, the bey grip shooter just looks like you just push the button and it does it. I don't know if I'll be able to find much more info on it, though Confused

By the way, I may be able to obtain all five spin up guide books, so we might get some more info on some obscure stadiums and stuff, perhaps including whatever stadium was in N0body's post earlier. Though, considering the first volume doesn't have everything up to that point, we're still going to need to rely on discoveries like this, of more obscure gear.