[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

How much do you think a TT Hongli case(still wrapped in unopened plastic packaging) is worth? it's one that has 4 recolored AR's and BC's, with an electronic beyblade, 2 launchers, an EZ grip(the original) and a complete beyblade(galzzy or driger S) with their fake gyro WD. i got 4 on ebay and i opened 2 and i'm debating on selling it or keeping it.
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:36 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: How much do you think a TT Hongli case(still wrapped in unopened plastic packaging) is worth? it's one that has 4 recolored AR's and BC's, with an electronic beyblade, 2 launchers, an EZ grip(the original) and a complete beyblade(galzzy or driger S) with their fake gyro WD. i got 4 on ebay and i opened 2 and i'm debating on selling it or keeping it.

It's probably worth not a lot. It's fake for one. But I think I usually see it for $7-16 here and there.
hm, yea. your probably right. I'm thinking about starting about making a selling thread for my MFB, since i haven't bought any in months, and plus i like plastics/hms alot more. i might include those 2 cases in there
@Seanroot, yes. I understand that you are going to message him. You don't need to spam that in this thread three times or maybe more.

Gamecreator916, Oh okay. Good luck with your business! I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what you have in stock!
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:45 PM)Tris Wrote: @Seanroot, yes. I understand that you are going to message him. You don't need to spam that in this thread three times or maybe more.

Dude is probably a SPAMmer, see his posts.
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:45 PM)Tris Wrote: @Seanroot, yes. I understand that you are going to message him. You don't need to spam that in this thread three times or maybe more.

Gamecreator916, Oh okay. Good luck with your business! I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what you have in stock!

yea, i have 2 metal fury beys(used, but near mint)
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:46 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Hahah, I know he is. He keeps messaging me about selling my Plastics or trading them. I keep saying no, but he wouldn't quit. Wouldn't want this too go too off topic now... So, I'll just leave this at that.

Gamecreator916, Oh, cool. Hopefully they're the good ones of the bunch. But like I said, I'll leave this as is. Hahah :p
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:48 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:46 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Hahah, I know he is. He keeps messaging me about selling my Plastics or trading them. I keep saying no, but he wouldn't quit. Wouldn't want this too go too off topic now... So, I'll just leave this at that.

Gamecreator916, Oh, cool. Hopefully they're the good ones of the bunch. But like I said, I'll leave this as is. Hahah :p
if you think cosmic and spiral lyre are good, yea they're good ones. i also have a few spare parts, but there's a D(efense) tip in there that was sanded down to be like a super extreme flat lol. so aggressive imo. BTW, this is pretty off topic, my mistake. this is the plastics forum after all
Is this worth around $60?

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-h167438432
EDIT: I need an answer ASAP.
ANOTHER EDIT: I don't want it. Nevermind. :p
(Aug. 30, 2012  7:38 AM)Tris Wrote: Is this worth around $60?

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-h167438432
EDIT: I need an answer ASAP.

I normally wouldn't answer, because there are much smarter people on here.

But since it ends soon, I want to help. It has some good stuff, Like Burning Kerberos and Dranzer MS. It also comes with a lot of Tier-2 competitive parts, probably even some Tier-1.

Overall, it looks like a good buy, as long as you really want it.
pocketpulls,
I've decided to back off from buying it. The cost simply got to expensive to ship to Canada... And there's only one blade that I wanted from there. Gaia Dragoon. Also the B-Daman, but that's another story. Hah...

But thank you anyway!
I guess it is considering how many beys are in there. There are two recoloured beys but generally I wouldn't bother. You should wait for better lots for cheaper. Too much junk in there. Also none of the bottoms are shown. The two BKs and Driger V2s could be in very bad condition for all you know. Also you do realize others on here have Gaia Dragoon's for sale right?
Sorry for asking, but; Can you put a Sub-AR with any AR, or are there only certain ARs that can harbor one?
There are only certain ones with the ability to do it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-N0body
What did he do in his picture? Is that a part of Galzzly, and Gaia Dragoon V's attack ring?
This is what spiked up my earlier question.
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:04 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-N0body
What did he do in his picture? Is that a part of Galzzly, and Gaia Dragoon V's attack ring?
This is what spiked up my earlier question.

Ahh... Yup. That's just Gaia Dragoon V's AR + Galzzly's Sub-AR. Some certainly do fit on each other when some don't. You just have to mix and match and see what comes up.
I think the majority of them fit together even if the Sub AR isn't free spinning. Like with Gaia Dragoon's AR and Zeus's Sub AR which forms a good AR for attack types.
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: I think the majority of them fit together even if the Sub AR isn't free spinning. Like with Gaia Dragoon's AR and Zeus's Sub AR which forms a good AR for attack types.

Yup, especially that. I remember one lot I bought in December, I couldn't tell the two apart because of that. Good times. I'm not used to seeing Zeus and Gaia Dragoon G without their ARs, making me think it was one complete AR. Hah...
Gaia Dragoon V's does the zeus thing best fwiw, without any real breakage risks as far as I can tell thus far.

Also the Gaia Dragoon V/Galzzly thing is in Galzzly's beywiki article.
is it possible to put the voltaic ape SP on the burning kereberous base? I thought it could work since it too supports SPs
All SP work with all bases that can use SP. Defense Ring is the best (unless twin guard works better) sp for customize bearing base but the LAD is still less than Defense Grip Base 2.
Is Dragoon S a good beyblade?
The base is one of the best for Upper Attack but is no where near fast enough for Smash attack. The AR sucks. Also don't buy any of the sonokong ones off ebay.
I recently made some edits to the article to make it more accurate. It should give you a good idea.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_S

It's not really a must have as there are alternatives to traditional upper attack, but between the base and sg it's a good buy, though the usual warnings about sonokong versions apply - moreso than for driger S because the base is only good for a type that requires a heavy metal core, which the sonokong ones can't fit. Once you get a takara/hasbro base, though, sonokong ones make for good tip replacements.
Thanks!