[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Fixed that, thanks for catching it.

Uh you mean SG (Bearing Version 2) with Fortress Base? We recently settled that fortress base can only use one set of metal balls, and fortress' bases apalling shape makes it a pretty bad idea for SG BV 2 (though it's one of the better ways to use fortress base). As for your actual question, they *can* shift around in battle and move out of the holes and ruin your balance but it's not overly likely, and they won't fly out.
Is their a competetive combos list for Plastics and HMS?
For HMS, yes, it's stickied in the customization forum. For plastics there is one that is rather inaccurate and outdated, I'm working hard on the new one though.
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: For HMS, yes, it's stickied in the customization forum. For plastics there is one that is rather inaccurate and outdated, I'm working hard on the new one though.

Alright, can't wait for the new one! Can ya link me to the old one of ya can though?
Here you go: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic-...Discussion
Don't think this is the most accurate place, it is VERY outdated. It's SO outdated that Wolborg 4 is considered Tier 2! Gasp
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:27 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Here you go: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic-...Discussion
Don't think this is the most accurate place, it is VERY outdated. It's SO outdated that Wolborg 4 is considered Tier 2! Gasp

What does Tier 2 mean? I'm a noob to the plastic gen. XD
Tier isn't just for plastic gen, it is also for MFB and HMS. Basically,
Tier 1 is 'THE BEST AND SHOULD BE OWNED BY ALL BLADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!',
Tier 2 is 'A good beyblade to have, but not really necesarry',
Tier 3 is 'Ugh...................... There is nothing too good about this beyblade',
and Tier 4 is 'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BEY DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE MADE AND WILL DIE IN HELL (dramatically activates Hell Kerbecs' Hell Gate) HELL GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
So if you understood any of that, good. If you didn't, here is a more simple way for me to say it.
Tier 1: Really Good
Tier 2: Good
Tier 3: Not Good/Bad
Tier 4: VERY Bad
Are Dragoon V and Dranzer V good beyblades?
Nope. We have an article on Dragoon V and a draft on the other.
Well, Dranzer V's Volcano Change Base has some LAD, but nothing too good.
What if I told you I found a black clear dranzer for a reasonable price...should I get it oh and um what about Wyborg I kinda wanna get it because i love the color purple and all...that and it looks cool.
By Dranzer do you mean Dranzer S? It's up to you but Wyborg is an awful beyblade just so you know.
(Aug. 28, 2012  6:44 PM)Ultra Wrote: By Dranzer do you mean Dranzer S? It's up to you but Wyborg is an awful beyblade just so you know.
yes it is a Dranzer S and I know but not every plastic bey i buy will be for competition I like some for the aesthetics like polta or spark knight.
Okay then how much is it?
(Aug. 28, 2012  7:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: Okay then how much is it?

which one the wyborg or the black clear dranzer? the dranzer is like 34 bucks
First of all, Wyborg is one of the worst beys created and only has aesthetic use, while dranzer s is a really good bey and you are getting a rare recolor. Basically, get Dranzer S, but I don't think you should use the dranzer you have in mind competitively, that one should be kept for collection and then buying another dranzer s for competitive uses.
(Aug. 28, 2012  8:49 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: First of all, Wyborg is one of the worst beys created and only has aesthetic use, while dranzer s is a really good bey and you are getting a rare recolor. Basically, get Dranzer S, but I don't think you should use the dranzer you have in mind competitively, that one should be kept for collection and then buying another dranzer s for competitive uses.

Thats like using a colored metal wheel of course im getting it for collectional purposes besides theres no pics of it on the wiki so might as well contribute.
Um how could they not be legit? They say hasbro on them. However that price is way too high even if it does have a NIB Grip Attacker.
(Aug. 28, 2012  11:12 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Legit or no? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BEY-BLADES-BEYBLA...702wt_1271

What makes you think they might not be legit?
What is it in the ebay listing that makes you wonder about its authenticity?
I don't know anything about the legitimacy on plastics with the boxes, so I asked here.
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:17 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Ello,is Starter Draciel MS any good?

It's AR and RC get's knocked off balance easily due to recoil, but it has a good WD (Circle Wide). It's worth getting, iirc. Yes, I just looked off of Bey Wiki.
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:20 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:17 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Ello,is Starter Draciel MS any good?

It's AR and RC get's knocked off balance easily due to recoil, but it has a good WD (Circle Wide). It's worth getting, iirc. Yes, I just looked off of Bey Wiki.

I knew it!My favorite old gen is worth getting.
It's worth getting but only when you have a part that can utilise the WD of it. It makes a lot more sense to get a decent HMS first since it's a pretty horrible bey.