[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

That would be great had that gimmick not already been released in Flame/Torch Pegasus - which also had a significantly better AR.

(Aug. 26, 2012  7:46 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  7:43 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Ok what the heck is a capricorn strike g? I searched all out the WBO and have not seen a pic of it mind linking me to one?

It's basically Hasbro's take on Uriel 2, except they switched out all the good parts & renamed it.
*cough*Ariel 2*cough*

Anyway, no clue what it'd be worth, it's rare, but it's also not a popular bey. It's likely one of those cases where rarity doesn't directly mean high value, like a lot of early random booster recolors and stuff.
(Aug. 26, 2012  8:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: *cough*Ariel 2*cough*

Sorry. I get them mixed up.
Hey guys idk if this belongs here, but I wanna learn more about plastics. what should I do to know more? Watach the series or something? I dunno. O:
PM me what you want to know. Watching the series won't help at all but if you like plastics at all you should still watch it.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:00 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: 1st item: Btw, that lot has been on ebay for MONTHS!!!!!
2nd item: The gold series were VERY bad. Don't get it.
(Aug. 26, 2012  1:59 AM)Clonetos Wrote: what should I get

Seaborg A-12
Master Draciel
Gaia Dragoon V
Driger V A-53
Driger V2 A-75
Burning Kerebous
Driger G A-94
Wolborg 3/Ariel Limited Black Version

lemme know

Master Draciel, Gaia Dragoon V, Driger V2, Burning Kerberous, and Driger G.

do any of these come with a launcher?
Check the beyblade product list on the wiki. If it says booster, they don't, if it says starter, they do.
Lemme know if these are great prices:
Driger V2 for 24USD
Trypio 2USD
Beyblade EZ Grip 6USD
Dranzer S 5USD
Yes, all of them are very good.
since driger V is a starter should I get it? is it good?
Um no it's not great. If you want a ripcord and launcher just buy one of someone here.
(Aug. 27, 2012  8:26 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um no it's not great. If you want a ripcord and launcher just buy one of someone here.
well are any parts useful? Any? also am collecting ya know...
A bit but it's completely outclassed by Driger S in every way. Get a Hasbro/Takara Driger S instead.
What is the "sharpest" beyblade in Plastics? Any that could cut your finger if touched? No, this is not for emo purposes, just need to pull off a good pun.
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:15 PM)Insomniac Wrote: What is the "sharpest" beyblade in Plastics? Any that could cut your finger if touched? No, this is not for emo purposes, just need to pull off a good pun.

Nothing will actually cut you, unlike Carlos' bey in the first episode of the anime, I think it was.

Griffolyon's Cross Griffon is probably the most well known "augh my fingers" part, but the base it comes with is appalling, good attack AR's and BB's were never really combined.
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nothing will actually cut you, unlike Carlos' bey in the first episode of the anime, I think it was.

Yeah, those illegal blades he attached onto it XD Thanks for your help Smile
Does seaborg's ar have any competitive value because I was mistaken that I had a flame pegasus ar...but actually I have a seaborg ar.
Seaborg's AR has OHKO ability, but OHKO is really risky and shouldn't be used too competitively. There is an article of Seaborg on the BeyWiki. Always check there before asking here. If your question still isn't answered, then ask here.
Please don't advise people to check beywiki for anything other than recently approved articles (of which seaborg is one). It's not an accurate resource right now.
Quick question. Is $52 a good price for a mint Silver Gabriel? First Gabriel I've seen on ebay since Da-WRETCHEDONE had his NIP Gabriel.
Is Twin Horn good? I have heard very diffrent opinions about it, and want to know for sure.
Twin Horn is one of the best zombie ARs. To answer your question, Yes, it is good.
(Aug. 28, 2012  1:41 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Is Twin Horn good? I have heard very diffrent opinions about it, and want to know for sure.

How have you heard anything other than good about it?
He may be refering to how Twin Horn is in Right Spin, but then again, I may be wrong.
The only thing he should hear about it in right spin is that it's not quite as good as in left spin, nor as good as Tiger Defenser in that spin direction. It's still a top tier AR in both spin directions.
Maybe he is mixing up AR's. BTW, you said "in right spin is that it's not quite as good as in right spin" , but whatever. Nevermind, this is a pointless topic. BTW, I was thinking of using Wolborg 2's Bearing Base 2 with Draciel F's Fortress base. This may be a stupid question, but I checked on the compatibility document and I was wondering if the metal balls would stay in properly or fly out.