[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Yes but that doesn't automatically mean it will in Wolborg 4 combos. Don't bother. th!nk is already working on one.
No it isn't finished and he hasn't posted it.
Oh, ok then. I pm'd him about mine, but I think it will be better if he makes one rather than me. Th!nk, if you are reading this, ignore my pm.
What plastic beys should I get? I wanna get some for a noob to it. I need some decent, but not too good. (I dont like beys that pwn everything.) Any suggestions? I want beys that are good stock beys.
SoulEater57: Driger V2 is the best uncustomized beyblade, if you are on a budget, Driger G is the best cheap beyblade out of the box (though you'll need a launcher). If you don't want to customize then I wouldn't bother with Driger S.

Other Posts:
Oh man, some discussion I think I'll just answer the question myself rather than responding to everyone else's posts.

That said, Ultra, UltimateFantasy was right about Wing Upper being a decent choice for Circle Survivor Defense (Wolborg 4) combos. It's a sub for tiger defenser everywhere basically.

(Aug. 25, 2012  5:20 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: I want a good combo with the following plastics:
Metal Dranzer
Draciel G
Driger V2
Spare parts:Flame/Torch Pegasus AR,Draciel G Blade Base,EG metal semi flat,A weight disk(I don't know the name of the weight disk).

Driger V2 uncustomized is your best choice, there's a weight disk ID chart in my sig you should check.
(Aug. 26, 2012  1:38 AM)th!nk Wrote: SoulEater57: Driger V2 is the best uncustomized beyblade, if you are on a budget, Driger G is the best cheap beyblade out of the box (though you'll need a launcher). If you don't want to customize then I wouldn't bother with Driger S.

Other Posts:
Oh man, some discussion I think I'll just answer the question myself rather than responding to everyone else's posts.

That said, Ultra, UltimateFantasy was right about Wing Upper being a decent choice for Circle Survivor Defense (Wolborg 4) combos. It's a sub for tiger defenser everywhere basically.

(Aug. 25, 2012  5:20 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: I want a good combo with the following plastics:
Metal Dranzer
Draciel G
Driger V2
Spare parts:Flame/Torch Pegasus AR,Draciel G Blade Base,EG metal semi flat,A weight disk(I don't know the name of the weight disk).

Driger V2 uncustomized is your best choice, there's a weight disk ID chart in my sig you should check.

Is this a good deal http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Plastic-B...500wt_1288
Is this a good deal http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...644wt_1271
Not really, no. Even the most obsessive competitive player would only ever need one or two Driger V2's.
what should I get

Seaborg A-12
Master Draciel
Gaia Dragoon V
Driger V A-53
Driger V2 A-75
Burning Kerebous
Driger G A-94
Wolborg 3/Ariel Limited Black Version

lemme know
1st item: Btw, that lot has been on ebay for MONTHS!!!!!
2nd item: The gold series were VERY bad. Don't get it.
(Aug. 26, 2012  1:59 AM)Clonetos Wrote: what should I get

Seaborg A-12
Master Draciel
Gaia Dragoon V
Driger V A-53
Driger V2 A-75
Burning Kerebous
Driger G A-94
Wolborg 3/Ariel Limited Black Version

lemme know

Master Draciel, Gaia Dragoon V, Driger V2, Burning Kerberous, and Driger G.
It's not that the gold series were bad, just that their SGs have a tendency to not be compatible with other beys.

I mean, you could still get a gold Driger S and use it to win like any other Driger S.
Actually, not only do the parts not fit with Hasbro or Takara, but Sonokong made Driger S' Metal Change tip a bit rounded.
Ga, information changes with time. Turns out the tip is different and all pre-g revolution sonokong parts are smaller than Takara/Hasbro/SK G Rev ones. :C

Clonetos: UltimateFantasy is correct for competitive stuff, and Driger V2 should probably be your first priority. For collection, it depends on the prices really.
Oh carp really? There's goes my chances of getting the rest of the parts for my green Tiger Defenser cheaply...

Disregard my post then, I did not realize that.
Thanks for the help guys.
Can anyone link me to some hasbro NIB stock plastic beys? thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-G-Revol...3f11df407c

A little bit of effort goes a long way...

EDIT: Hm, now exactly why do you want Hasbro? Takara clearly made many more advantageous decisions, and their products in general were sought after more. Only in some cases like a Hasbro Twin Horn would Hasbro be an alternative decision, otherwise it doesn't really matter/Takara is preferred.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-G-Revol...3f11df407c

A little bit of effort goes a long way...

EDIT: Hm, now exactly why do you want Hasbro? Takara clearly made many more advantageous decisions, and their products in general were sought after more. Only in some cases like a Hasbro Twin Horn would Hasbro be an alternative decision, otherwise it doesn't really matter/Takara is preferred.

I like Hasbro better because the first bey I bought was from Hasbro's brand. And I like there packaging look of the plastics better.
No offense, but I think I would choose 'worse-looking' packaging over something like Capricorn Strike G.
You'll have to search for those yourself, most of us don't have time to pander to every single persons brand-specific whims. There are very, very few good nib hasbro plastics and basically none at any decent price so good luck.

@Ga: Hasbro did some weird things but they did some good things in plastics, like the phantom force beys for example, and their version of twin horn may actually be better than the takara one (same stamina, more defense) given the right SAR. They also did some horrible things like the Capricorn Strike G thing but yeah.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:40 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: No offense, but I think I would choose 'worse-looking' packaging over something like Capricorn Strike G.

Well, everyone has there opinions.
I know Capricorne Strike G was a GIANT fault, but I kinda think it is ACTUALLY cool (as a gimmick). Sure they ruined one of the rarest and best beyblades, but at least we get a gimmick that is enjoyable. I think I'm just too addicted to gyro engine gears. To be honest, let's face it: Hasbro will ALWAYS ruin great things (4D). Btw, how much is a Capricorn Strike G worth and where can I get one cause they are VERY hard to find.
Btw, who cares about packaging??? It's always about getting a higher quality beyblade with top teir parts with good looks after all of that.
Ok what the heck is a capricorn strike g? I searched all out the WBO and have not seen a pic of it mind linking me to one?
(Aug. 26, 2012  7:43 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Ok what the heck is a capricorn strike g? I searched all out the WBO and have not seen a pic of it mind linking me to one?

It's basically Hasbro's take on Uriel 2, except they switched out all the good parts & renamed it.

They basically only kept it's AR and put Flame/Torch Pegasus' base on it. Change from top tier, to top gimmick.