[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

How much is a Black Galeon/Galeon 2, I'm on a 60 dollar budget which one should I buy?
Um well uh Galeon is more useful and Galeon 2 is very rare. Haven't seen one for sale in a while. However Driger S (Hasbro or Takara. Not sonokong) would be a better purchase competitively than Galeon.
I understand that Ultimate Dragoon first came out in Japan in July of 1999, which is when Beyblade had gotten its start. On what day in July of 1999 did Ultimate Dragoon come out?
Doubtful anyone will know that. Kai-V would probably be your best bet for finding out.
Thanks, man, for the advice.
Does anyone know where I can get a Phantom Force Galeon Attacker or a Bit Beast Booster Pack or a bundle of both? I want to make GaluxJoyful_2
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:52 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a Phantom Force Galeon Attacker or a Bit Beast Booster Pack or a bundle of both? I want to make GaluxJoyful_2
You can try on Ebay and just hope for the best haha, on another note, Is a Sonokong Galeon any good ? I am kind of cautious because I've heard Sonokong plastics suck
(Jul. 13, 2012  2:46 AM)Fong Wrote: You can try on Ebay and just hope for the best haha, on another note, Is a Sonokong Galeon any good ? I am kind of cautious because I've heard Sonokong plastics suck

Stick with Hasbro or Takara Tomy plastics. That is the best thing to do.
So Sonokong is not necessary huh? Another thing, what exactly is the Galeon Paint Kit and what color does it come in?
Sonokong tends to use tighter SGs, lighter plastics, and less sticky stickers. I've bought my fair share of their beyblades but the only workable ones are the HMS.

Just a quick question: is Orthros G any better than Blizzard Orthos? I know the engine gear is the main difference, but are there more benefits to one as opposed to the other? Does Blizzard Orthros have SP?
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:52 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a Phantom Force Galeon Attacker or a Bit Beast Booster Pack or a bundle of both? I want to make GaluxJoyful_2

Phantom Force Galeon's come around sometimes on ebay. I got mine in a lot (Sorry not willing to Sell) However I haven't seen a Bit chip booster for sale in a long time. I really don't think you'll find one these days. However I think Dio may have some so he may have a Galux bit chip sticker.
(Jul. 13, 2012  3:17 AM)Fong Wrote: So Sonokong is not necessary huh? Another thing, what exactly is the Galeon Paint Kit and what color does it come in?

Galeon Paint kit is the release A-52 and it contains a white Galeon (might be clear though) and has markers included to decorate it (they're red, white and blue. Come on an create your american Galeon!) DustyPotatoes has one on his thread quite cheaply:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...ICS-PRICES

(Jul. 13, 2012  4:16 AM)Sparta Wrote: Sonokong tends to use tighter SGs, lighter plastics, and less sticky stickers. I've bought my fair share of their beyblades but the only workable ones are the HMS.

Just a quick question: is Orthros G any better than Blizzard Orthos? I know the engine gear is the main difference, but are there more benefits to one as opposed to the other? Does Blizzard Orthros have SP?

No. The original has an SP which is good for stamina. And Orthros G isn't likely to have any good parts although the AR has never been tested.
A friend of my brother has a Bistool, Jumping Base, and Dragoon S, plus a blue and white stadium with 3 pits (I have no idea what it is, I'm a plastics n00b). How much are they each worth, and what is the stadium?
So sonokong plastics=bad? Shoot. I bought a sonokong driger s. Maybe thats why it wont fit onto draciel mbd's bb. Dang it.
jumping base..basically..the base is a fun gimmick..but not competitive value...the only good thing about it is tiger defense (AR)...i say about 15-20 usd...
more or less the same for the rest depending on the condition...
I think that's quite high imo. I'd think maybe like $10 - $15.
Sonokong's pre-G Revolution plastics have smaller parts than their Takara/Hasbro counterparts which limits their compatibility and also makes them lighter. G-Revolution and HMS are fine, though their Draciel MS's don't seem to come with full 15g Circle Wides (their's sit between the 14 and 15g ones).

If it had all three tips, $20 would be the upper limit, but yeah.

Bit Boosters pop up on Y!JA from time to time.
So are the markers that come in the galeon paint kit low quality or does it actually make the bey look nice ?
Okay, what about the Dragoon S, Bistool, and stadium?
He got these for ~$3 each at a garage sale, so even $10-15 is worth it.
Which Defense and Stamina combos would you say are the most Competitively viable?
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:37 PM)Cake Wrote: ...a blue and white stadium with 3 pits
...and what is the stadium?
From the sound of it, I would think Dragoon Hurricane stadium. However, unless it's completely banged up it should say it right in the stadium...
Does it look anything like this?
If you're looking for a price, it really depends on how many cracks there are. Mine has quite a few, so I sold my Cyber Dragoon Stadium for around $20 (Which is actually not a bad price, I think. Lower end).
Yeah, that's it. I'm doing all this from word-of-mouth, since it's my brother's friend, who lives a little ways away. Anyways, it's in good condition, my brother says, so that's great.
If that's the case, you should probably bump the price up to maybe $25. The shipping on those things is crazy, though. It weighs nothing but it's just so big that they have put it in a bigger box and therefore charge a lot more than you'd expect. Maybe even $10...
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:52 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Is Ten Wide the ideal WD for Smash Attackers such as Cross Griffon?
What are the contents of Random Booster V? (The one with Seaborg in it as far as I can tell)
EDIT: one more question: What is the average price of a NIB Wolborg 2?
Please answer these questions.
Can someone please answer? I know I'm being impatient but would like to know.

You could have found the answer to most of your questions quite easily with some basic searching... Wide Defense is the best WD for smash in most cases, Wide Survivor in a couple of rare cases, which I've not only said a few times now but is also not hard to find with basic searching. The first post of this thread links to ultra's improved Plastics RB contents list, so re-read the whole first post, and as for NIB Wolborg 2, the Price List, also linked in the first post, should have a decent estimate.
(Jul. 12, 2012  12:08 AM)Fong Wrote: I recently bought a plastic beyblade lot but the problem is, my Bistool's AR is stuck to the base gear thingy and I can't get it off, I'ved tried turning it and forcing it to go off but it won't any advice?

I may be able to offer a solution to your problem but I would need to know if the attack ring is on a 4 layer blade base or is it attached to a spin gear.