[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

War Lion on Wolborg 4's base, but I'm not sure whether an MG WD or 10 Wide will work better, ideally you should try to get a 10 Balance somehow, but yeah.
So I asked before but no one anwsered. what would be the best starter combos out of like attack,defense,etc. also what would be the best if one had all the plastics in the world.
I recently bought a plastic beyblade lot but the problem is, my Bistool's AR is stuck to the base gear thingy and I can't get it off, I'ved tried turning it and forcing it to go off but it won't any advice?
(Jul. 12, 2012  12:08 AM)Fong Wrote: I recently bought a plastic beyblade lot but the problem is, my Bistool's AR is stuck to the base gear thingy and I can't get it off, I'ved tried turning it and forcing it to go off but it won't any advice?

First off, I don't believe Bistool has a spin gear. Maybe you mean Blade Base?

And secondly, If you've been turning it, you might want to check closely to see if nothing's broken or if something isn't where it's supposed to be. I had a similar action happen to my Draciel V2 back in the day, and the reason was because part of the AR was gripping too tight on its SG...
-___- so yet again my post is ignored
DefStamina88 Yeah I see what you mean, I believe my AR is gripping too tight on the blade base so the question how do I get it off :o.
(Jul. 11, 2012  10:45 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: So I asked before but no one anwsered. what would be the best starter combos out of like attack,defense,etc. also what would be the best if one had all the plastics in the world.
It's not that people ignore your post, it's just that people that know the answer haven't seen the post yet. Anyways for your starter combos I don't know because that depends on what u start with..... There are different types of Attack and Defense, which ones do u want to know?

(Jul. 12, 2012  4:51 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  10:45 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: So I asked before but no one anwsered. what would be the best starter combos out of like attack,defense,etc. also what would be the best if one had all the plastics in the world.
It's not that people ignore your post, it's just that people that know the answer haven't seen the post yet. Anyways for your starter combos I don't know because that depends on what u start with..... There are different types of Attack and Defense, which ones do u want to know?
Ph I had no idea there.were multiple types. Well which ones are more commonly used or preferred
. I really like defense types and spin equalizers and left spin attackers
Hey guys! Getting back into plastics. I just bought:
Gaia Dragoon G, Rock Bison, and Draciel G. I also got a Spring Shooter!

What should I know about these items, anything specific, any good parts, etc.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get back into plastics.
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:41 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Hey guys! Getting back into plastics. I just bought:

This is not official, but from what I have been hearing, they all suck.
I know that Twin Horn is best at right spin and Great Dragon is best in left spin,
but can these AR's hold Screw Zeus in place and if so, how good are they at it?
War Monkey
War Bear
War Lion
Dragon Breaker
Er Twin Horn is best in left spin. It shouldn't be used in right spin ever. Also Great Dragon isn't good at all.
What would be good plastic beys to start with?
Driger V2
Driger S
Metal Driger
Burning Kerberous
Dragoon V2
Wolborg 2
Driger G is good if you only have a restricted budget though you still need to get a ripcord and launcher somehow (TT Light Launcher 1 ripcords work for plastics and are the longest ripcords for them, and as for launchers, try to buy one second hand off someone for cheap, most people who bought hasbro beys back in the day will have loads lying around).

Ultra: BK and Wolborg 2 aren't really useful without Wide Defense/Survivor, so not great early purchases.
Also, ultimatefantasy is talking about holding Screw Zeus in place, not stamina.

(Jul. 12, 2012  6:45 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I know that Twin Horn is best at right spin and Great Dragon is best in left spin,
but can these AR's hold Screw Zeus in place and if so, how good are they at it?
War Monkey
War Bear
War Lion
Dragon Breaker

War Lion can hold it decently well, but has breakage issues. Not sure about the others, I can't really check right now either, I had my flu jab today and my left arm is kinda sore, especially if I use it too much.
Also, remember only Hasbro twin horn can use sub rings, and therefore hold screw zeus in place.

Honestly I still worry about breakage with any screw zeus attack setup.

Sniper: I haven't answered your question because it's far too broad. There's a reason we don't have a good enough Competitive Combos List for the plastics generation, and no amount of asking such wide questions is going to get an answer, simply because I'm not going to spend the large amount of time to answer that question when I'm already working on that competitive combos list amongst a whole load of other things, something I'm pretty sure I've already told you.
@th!nk OK so my question is to be rephrased , which was asked by thunder dome and answered. But what exactly is that combination is that attack,defense,etc. Also if that's a type of attack what would be a starter defense or.vice.versa
Yes. Tbh that's all Galux is. You'd never find one though since the pink galeon was in one of the early random boosters which are unfindable these days.
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:41 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Hey guys! Getting back into plastics. I just bought:

Ok the most useful part in that is gaia dragoon g EG gear it is really good. and it gives ur bey a extra boost at the end of the battle.
Engine gears suck. Please leave it to the people who know for certain. Probably the AR of Gaia Dragoon G has some uses and I think Draciel G's AR may have some minor uses although it is quite outclassed.
If the ring on Rock Bison's BB touches the ground and stops spinning, but the top part continues to spin, does it count as still spinning?
Is Ten Wide the ideal WD for Smash Attackers such as Cross Griffon?
What are the contents of Random Booster V? (The one with Seaborg in it as far as I can tell)
EDIT: one more question: What is the average price of a NIB Wolborg 2?
Please answer these questions.
(Jul. 12, 2012  5:52 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: If the ring on Rock Bison's BB touches the ground and stops spinning, but the top part continues to spin, does it count as still spinning?

Yes, I believe so. It's the LAD(Life after death) ability.

But correct me if I'm wrong, since that is how it is for Wolborg 4.
Also, what is the cheapest price for a Zeus because I REALLY want one and I'm on a low budget.
Um you're unlikely to find a Zeus for cheap. Maybe around $30 if the seller doesn't know how rare it is.
(Jul. 12, 2012  7:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um you're unlikely to find a Zeus for cheap. Maybe around $30 if the seller doesn't know how rare it is.

Used or new?
Used. Also i'm talking about a hasbro one here. Takara are worth much more.