[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Great Dragon is Gaia Dragoon's Attack Ring (the S-F series one), which has the big wing sub-ring used by Gabriel's base and Guardian Driger. In terms of pictures, uhh, http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/photo/at...dragon.jpg
(from http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm )

In terms of use, it can be used with Zeus's giant sub-ring for smash attack by fixing it in place, and it's a very good setup, though generally you have to use it in left spin otherwise there are breakage issues (and I'm not comfortable using it even then, because Great Dragon looks really flimsy). Hasbro's Twin Horn apparently works best for keeping Zeus' Sub-Ring in place in right spin without breakage, but there are better uses for that AR and it's not an easy part to replace if it does break.
What would be the best first plastic Beyblade to buy?
Ah well, thank you very much!
I'm waiting for my Zeus; for now, I'm not able to try out that combo.
The breakage problems, in R spin, are referred to the complete set-up or just to the AR\S-AR because of a particular shape in this combo?
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: Used? Uhh, I'd say $30-40 Maximum but IMO it's a very overpriced beyblade. They are moderately rare. I'm not sure on the price though, with used blades you really need to take it on a case by case basis based on how worn they are.

Good, a few weeks ago, I got a used orthros g from my friend in exchange for a nib pirates orojya. It is in decent condition (no stickers besides bit chip sticker and wear from battling). How much is it worth?
I'd say $25-$30 but I might be undervaluing it, but you got a good deal.

(Jul. 07, 2012  11:51 AM)Fantomu Wrote: What would be the best first plastic Beyblade to buy?

Depends what you are going to buy in future, but Driger V2 is the best uncustomized beyblade I've tried (I've tried a lot). Driger S is also good (though avoid sonokong ones), though it really needs some neo casings (from V/V2 beys) and an HMC+10 Heavy (from Metal Driger) to perform at its best, or 10 Balance and Wolborg 4's base parts.

If you can only buy one, Driger V2, though you may be able to get a Driger S, Wolborg 4 and 10 Balance for the same price if you're lucky (you may also be able to fit Sonokong Driger S AR's onto wolborg 4's EG with some effort), or Driger S, Metal Driger and Flash Leopard/Knight Dranzer/Draciel V (Cheapest Neo Casing beys that come to mind) cheaper.

If you're on a real tight budget and don't want to buy used (or even then, really), Driger G is probably the best ~$10 beyblade on ebay out of the box (I still need to do some testing to thoroughly confirm it though), though it doesn't come with a launcher and ripcorde. Launchers you'd need to buy off someone but generally they're not expensive, and as for a decent sized ripcord, Takara LL1 MFB Ripcords are the longest official (and therefore legal) plastic-compatible ripcords, and not hard to get. If you don't want that stress, Dragoon G comes with ripcord and launcher, but recently the price has tripled somehow, at least the ones available to me.

I'm basically working on a guide for this, as well as 4 other intro-guide things for plastics right now.

(Jul. 07, 2012  11:52 AM)Galaxy Wrote: Ah well, thank you very much!
I'm waiting for my Zeus; for now, I'm not able to try out that combo.
The breakage problems, in R spin, are referred to the complete set-up or just to the AR\S-AR because of a particular shape in this combo?

The breakage occurs to the Great Dragon AR because of the unusual stresses on it in that setup, as it's sitting on top of a massive SAR and holding it in place. It might not occur on non-attack bases, but it's an attack setup.

Though, Great Dragon doesn't look all that resilient anyway, and I realllly don't plan to find out.
(all the beys I'm mentioning have no stickers besides bit chip and have wear from battle) how much are these beys worth?
Hasbro Kid Dragoon Metal Masters Version
Hasbro Galman Metal Masters Version
Takara Kid's Draciel
Hasbro Bistool (the base had to be glued together and then screwed)
Takara Wolborg 4 (has stickers and is in near mint condition)
Hasbro Jumping Base
Hmm. Couldn't decide whether to put it in Purchase Consultation or here, but this is a more flexible thread so I'll try here.

Does this look like a legit beyblade? Does it look real? If so, I'm going to buy it.

Thanks!
I want your thoughts. These are all plastic gen blades I want and am looking for in original colors.
Dragoon s Takara version because its tv acurate.
Dragoon f
Dragoon v
Dragoon v2
Dragoon g
Dragoon gt
Driger s
Driger f
Driger v
Driger v2
Driger g
Dranzer s
Dranzer f
Dranzer v
Dranzer v2
Dranzer g
Dranzer gt
Black Dranzer
Draciel Metal Ball Defence
Draciel s
Draciel f
Draciel v
Draciel v2
Draciel g
Gaia Dragoon v
Gaia Dragoon g
Flash Leopard 1
Burning Kerberus
Tripio
Zues
Galeon
Galux/Phantom Force Galeon with Galux bit chip sticker
Galman
Galzy
and thats it so have a nice day.Wink
(Jul. 08, 2012  1:29 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Hmm. Couldn't decide whether to put it in Purchase Consultation or here, but this is a more flexible thread so I'll try here.

Does this look like a legit beyblade? Does it look real? If so, I'm going to buy it.

Thanks!

Yes its legit. its a real beyblade
Oh um I want to know if galman comes with a galux bit chip because I think I read somewhere once that said it does and i'm not sure?Pinching_eyes
Yea Dark_Mousy thats a legit blade.
(Jul. 08, 2012  1:44 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: I want your thoughts. These are all plastic gen blades I want and am looking for in original colors.

Not a bad list. Just letting you know that Trypio isn't useful. And Black Dranzer is just a recolor of Dranzer F. There is no difference other then color between them. There is no V2 of Gaia Dragoon.
I know Tripio is useless I use to own one but its my 12 year old little brothers fav blade:Lips_sealed and its the only way to get him to play with mePinching_eyes_2 and about Black Dranzer idk why but I just want it. It looks cool theres a reason

Oh and thanks about the advise on the other tread
Which would be better for a guy re-starting his plastic generation collection?

The regular EZ-Shooter grip, the Spring Launcher, or the Dranzer launcher?

Thanks.
(Jul. 08, 2012  1:55 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: I know Tripio is useless I use to own one but its my 12 year old little brothers fav blade:Lips_sealed and its the only way to get him to play with mePinching_eyes_2 and about Black Dranzer idk why but I just want it. It looks cool theres a reason

Oh and thanks about the advise on the other tread

If its in good condition its worth a pretty penny.
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:00 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Which would be better for a guy re-starting his plastic generation collection?

The regular EZ-Shooter grip, the Spring Launcher, or the Dranzer launcher?

Thanks.

Personally Id go with either the EZ Grip Shooter or the Dranzer shooter. EZGrip can use left or right spin launchers. So if your gonna be just going with right spin go with Dranzer. But if you will be using left spin use the EZ Gri[. I was never a fan of the catapult shooter.
Ok, I have a lot of questions, for I am a n00b at Plastics. Can you please answer them?
1. Why is Griffolyon Base illegal? I know it's bad, but Q is still legal...
2. Which Plastic BB is best for Smash Attack, and which Beyblade does it come with?
3. Which Plastic BB is best for Defense, and which Beyblade does it come with?
4. While I am aware this launcher is illegal for Tournament use, will it work to launch Rock Bison and Griffolyon?
5. Say I only have the two aforementioned Beys. Which of the following would be best to get next? Galeon, Driger S, Dragoon S, Draciel S, Trygle, Dranzer S or Strata Dragoon?
what plastic beyblade should i buy?

zeus
dragoon msuv
Black dragoon gt
Quote:Personally Id go with either the EZ Grip Shooter or the Dranzer shooter. EZGrip can use left or right spin launchers. So if your gonna be just going with right spin go with Dranzer. But if you will be using left spin use the EZ Gri[. I was never a fan of the catapult shooter.

Thanks alot! I think I will go with the EZ Grip Shooter because I use Dragoons sometimes.

Ok cosmic first i'm pretty sure Black dragoon gt isn't real. second dragoon msuv is a plastic gen blade made out of metal to fight other metal blades
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:34 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: Ok cosmic first i'm pretty sure Black dragoon gt isn't real. second dragoon msuv is a plastic gen blade made to fight other metal blades

Yeah...

They are all plastic gen.

._.
Tris heres my reaction to that Gasp Smithicide oh and the msu and msuv blades are metal
Dragoon MS Ult. Ver. is a HMS Blade. lol
(Jul. 08, 2012  3:00 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Dragoon MS Ult. Ver. is a HMS Blade. lol

Which is in the Plastic gen / Bakuten Shoot*
Haha...
Is Gaia Dragoon G a left-spin beyblade, and does it have a free-spinning AR?
(Jul. 08, 2012  5:20 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon G a left-spin beyblade, and does it have a free-spinning AR?

It's a Right-spin blade, and it's Sub-AR free spins.
(Jul. 08, 2012  5:42 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  5:20 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon G a left-spin beyblade, and does it have a free-spinning AR?

It's a Right-spin blade, and it's Sub-AR free spins.

Wow, I am watching one of your videos now lol. And are you SURE it's a right spin? I need to be 10000% sure of it, but you are the Dragoon master after all.