[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

It's rounded. There is no point on it, in line with the Gold Series one as you say.
Eurrrrgh. Damn. That one has much worse balance and overall survival than the proper metal change... Eurgh. At least if my dranzer s is like that I'll be able to put the red WD from the gold one on it easily. It doesn't affect me that hugely other than buying prizes or replacements, but that's a real shame for anyone who doesn't have those beys.
Are these the gold series? If so then its not a surprise(well apart from for you).
Nah, that's the thing, they're sonokong's regular series.
Damn that's what I thought. Oh well I was only ever gonna get them for collection. (The newer ones that showed up that is.
All of my (SOK) sonokong blades are terrible quality while my normal sonokong blades are perfectly fine? just thought i'd throw that in Smile

Anyways, which has the highest rarity; galeon, voltaic ape or dragoon gt?
Dragoon GT of course..
(Jun. 21, 2012  8:20 PM)BlackCat Wrote: A question about different versions of the Hasbro Beyblades, for example, these two boxes:

[Image: a10.jpg] [Image: bclassic_12jpgpagespeedceM73EBm25Ok.jpg]

First off, which one is the American version, and which one is the English version? Secondly, is there any significant difference between American and English versions of the Hasbro Beys, I need to know this as I'm planning to bid on what I think is the American version of a hasbro Bey.

The left picture shows the Englisch version, the right one the American Wink
There shouldn't be any differences...
But I'm not sure about the colors, 'cause I have an Englisch version of Dranzer F and I think the other one is the American version (or it's TAKARA).
The Englisch version is a bit brighter then the other one...

Greez Smile

About how much is a NIP, red Dranzer V2 usually worth?
if you consider :
-Driger G
-Dranzer GT(but this one really requires lots of money)
-Dranzer G
-Driger V2
[/quote]

I know this is from a long time ago, but what's so good about Dranzer G besides the weight disk? Is it the AR, or the Engine Gear (that would be surprising)?
Um there's nothing good about Dranzer G.
Well, technically the AR is the only competitively worthwhile force smash AR in plastics, but generally you're better off using a regular smash attack combo.

And sorry Carly, I'm not really sure. They don't come by that often so it's hard to get a read on the price.
Well, would it be a good buy for collection purposes, then?
Probably, NIB recolours are pretty hard to find and it's a nice looking recolour of a very popular beyblade. Of course, if you're looking at it as an investment, it's hard to say what will happen with plastic prices in the future.
Alright, I'll probably end up getting it, so thanks for the help. Smile
I don't know if this would be any help but I've seen a few on eBay for about 60-75 dollars, although they were probably overpriced.

EDIT: Meant 65-80 dollars US
How good is Gigars? I couldnt find any info on him besides his parts.
I posted about it a little back when I got mine (most of the post is about Bakutenryuu ZEO which I got in the same order and was far more interesting because we didn't know anything much about it), if you searched the three plastics discussion threads for gigars you would have found it. It's just a mediocre beyblade, all of its parts are outclassed by various Driger beys, the gimmick is an even less effective version of a gimmick that wasn't that good the first time around (Driger F's base - the shaft is useful, the base, which does the gimmick, isn't), The CEW is metal change, which is nice, except it's a CEW and those are pretty much terrible. The AR is like Driger G's, but far more recoily and far less effective, and the base is just a final clutch engine gear base, bulky and useless.

The most notable thing about Gigars is that the Engine Gear Winder has a total of 11 stickers - and Gigars doesn't even have a windable engine gear.
(Jun. 23, 2012  6:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: I posted about it a little back when I got mine (most of the post is about Bakutenryuu ZEO which I got in the same order and was far more interesting because we didn't know anything much about it), if you searched the three plastics discussion threads for gigars you would have found it. It's just a mediocre beyblade, all of its parts are outclassed by various Driger beys, the gimmick is an even less effective version of a gimmick that wasn't that good the first time around (Driger F's base - the shaft is useful, the base, which does the gimmick, isn't), The CEW is metal change, which is nice, except it's a CEW and those are pretty much terrible. The AR is like Driger G's, but far more recoily and far less effective, and the base is just a final clutch engine gear base, bulky and useless.

The most notable thing about Gigars is that the Engine Gear Winder has a total of 11 stickers - and Gigars doesn't even have a windable engine gear.

Sorry, i only searched on this fourm. I'll from now on start searching on all the plastics fourms.
(Jun. 22, 2012  3:10 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: About how much is a NIP, red Dranzer V2 usually worth?
heh..i believe..within the range of 35-45USD..somehow..regular nib dranzer v2 gets more expensive than the red recolor..
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:24 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2012  3:10 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: About how much is a NIP, red Dranzer V2 usually worth?
heh..i believe..within the range of 35-45USD..somehow..regular nib dranzer v2 gets more expensive than the red recolor..

I agree with you, as I can say the recolor should be around 45 USD, maybe 50...

I appreciate the additional help, you guys. Smile

Another question: For Defense, which would best substitute War Lion? War Monkey, Upper Dragon, or Master Draciel's AR?
He's asking what would be the best sub for War Lion, not what to choose between all of the ARs he mentioned...

From what I've seen, War Monkey is good as a substitute for War Lion, but you should probably wait for a more experienced plastics user to answer that question.
Um he's asking for a substitute for it so that means he probably doesn't own war lion. Anyway Master Draciel's AR is the best out of the those but Tiger Defenser is just as good.