[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(May. 17, 2012  11:22 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: No, Wolborg 4

Then it should be able to fit into all of them, I think Wolborg 4 is like circle survivor or something, also the GT bases and maybe some others scrape against wolborg 4s CEW/circle survivor.
Gyro EG is torch pegasus'.... Please, use the parts list if you aren't 100% sure of part names before asking questions...

As for Wolborg 4, the CEW with it's own EG it only fits Wolborg 4 and rock bisons bases, with rock bisons and desert sphinxers eg, well, check the compatibility list (link in "things I've written for beywiki" in my sig), and it has a full run down, but generally, it works best with it's own base.

The EG itself only works with Wolborg 4 and rock bisons bases, though.
Hey Community Smile

How much do you think I would get for a used Zeus (Hasbro)? Good condition of course, but used sometimes...

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
(May. 19, 2012  1:37 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Hey Community Smile

How much do you think I would get for a used Zeus (Hasbro)? Good condition of course, but used sometimes...

max 35-40USD..
it dont really worth it for Hasbro..
(May. 19, 2012  2:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: max 35-40USD..
That's right... man, damn Hasbro Grin
Ok, thanks for the quick response Smile

there was like 60-70USD Takara Zeus o Plamoya..sadly it got sold very quick..haahah
(May. 19, 2012  2:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 19, 2012  1:37 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Hey Community Smile

max 35-40USD..

Yet, you sold your used Hasbro Zeus for USD 50,-, and here I thought I was helping a friend. Unhappy

(May. 19, 2012  3:11 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: there was like 60-70USD Takara Zeus o Plamoya..sadly it got sold very quick..haahah

It was USD 53,-, which you bought after I told you.

Anyway, are Gigars' CEW the same for Hasbro and Takara ? Hasbro one is listed as Metal Semi Flat, while Takara's is Metal Change. Is it just a name change for the same exact part, or are they actually physically different?
Wow, ouch dude... Check these things with me or ultra first lol. FWIW, I would only pay 30 for used Hasbro.

Anyway, it's physically different, they are each as described. Just like Hasbro zeus has the metal ball CEW (unique to Hasbro) instead of the POM light sharp CEW for whatever reason. Makes it a real pain to complete my zeus (just need that,CEW)

By the way, does anyone know if anyone still sells dragoon g by the case, how many would be in a case and how much that would cost?

One more question: Do any of you have a Hasbro Zinrai, Hayate, Raiden, Griffolyon or Salamalyon (NOT the 'II' versions, the originals) and if so, do they have poles on the AR, or on the base? Mainly interested in the first three but yeah.
hahahaha... XD
eh..i thought 50USD is included shipping(registered) i forgot..haha..
EDIT:oh..it is including registered air mail bro..hahah..so..sont you think its ok Uwik?? Confused

recently..most of Dragoon G i saw on ebay is around 8-9USD excluding shipping..much more expensive then it was to be...

i used to have just the Zinrai AR (green)..but dont know which version is it..but it dont have the poles..
Yeah, I know about the single price and that it's gone up a little, but I'm considering buying a case of them for ripcords, launchers, and freebies or something, I dunno. It's all very theoretical and it would probably be easier for me to just buy dragon winders or cheap Takara MFB Starters (or even just launcher packs or something).

Green Zinrai AR without poles? Are you sure? That's really weird. I may have heard of similar before, but now I think of it that shouldn't be, unless there's a mold or Hidden Spirit Top I don't know about/have overlooked, the only green one was Zinrai II, which, as a II, definitely had the poles (I had hayate II and even the box shows it in this case). Confused Do you know if it was Takara or Hasbro?

For only having four different designs, they sure got a lot of use out of those HS molds....
Is Dragoon V Silver rare? And where does it come from?

& Is the Metallic blue Wolborg worth a lot?
(May. 19, 2012  10:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, I know about the single price and that it's gone up a little, but I'm considering buying a case of them for ripcords, launchers, and freebies or something, I dunno. It's all very theoretical and it would probably be easier for me to just buy dragon winders or cheap Takara MFB Starters (or even just launcher packs or something).

Green Zinrai AR without poles? Are you sure? That's really weird. I may have heard of similar before, but now I think of it that shouldn't be, unless there's a mold or Hidden Spirit Top I don't know about/have overlooked, the only green one was Zinrai II, which, as a II, definitely had the poles (I had hayate II and even the box shows it in this case). Confused Do you know if it was Takara or Hasbro?

For only having four different designs, they sure got a lot of use out of those HS molds....

buying from dimsum2u might be cheap haha..

yes..i'm very sure th!nk..and i know its Hasbro because i won the auction from Ebay from US with all Hasbro's parts..the AR is clean without poles..i knew very well since i sold both of mine..haha
i think i remember keeping a poster with its pic..let me find it.. XD

Cannon
Silver Dragoon V is from Coro Coro special edition..one with normal sticker,other have different stickers..both silver..
around 40NIB?but its an ugly recolor..

i saw the blue metallic Wolborg..and i notice..the colors are easily wore..and when that happen..it is damn ugly..but i have no idea how much it worth..
Wow, that's something new... And being hasbro, finding info on it will be impossible... Urgghghhghghgg, damn them and their poor information publishing...

Yeah, Silver Dragoon V is a pain in the butt to sell from what I've seen, usually goes for 20 unless NIB

Metallic Blue Wolborg is not super rare but is pretty valuable as most people like it. Couldn't tell you a price for it though.
They're both CoroCoro release. The Dragoon V is considered 'limited' but not too rare. The Metallic Blue Wolborg is one of the most commonly found CoroCoro plastics, so, definitely not too rare. A NIB one is like 30-ish shipped.
(May. 18, 2012  3:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Gyro EG is torch pegasus'.... Please, use the parts list of you aren't 100% sure of part names before asking questions...

As for Wolborg 4, the CEW with it's own EG it only fits Wolborg 4 and rock bisons bases, with rock bisons and desert sphinxers eg, well, check the compatibility list (link in "things I've written for beywiki" in my sig), and it has a full run down, but generally, it works best with it's own base.

The EG itself only works with Wolborg 4 and rock bisons bases, though.

Thanks! Smile
(May. 19, 2012  7:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wow, ouch dude... Check these things with me or ultra first lol. FWIW, I would only pay 30 for used Hasbro.

Anyway, it's physically different, they are each as described. Just like Hasbro zeus has the metal ball CEW (unique to Hasbro) instead of the POM light sharp CEW for whatever reason. Makes it a real pain to complete my zeus (just need that,CEW)

By the way, does anyone know if anyone still sells dragoon g by the case, how many would be in a case and how much that would cost?

One more question: Do any of you have a Hasbro Zinrai, Hayate, Raiden, Griffolyon or Salamalyon (NOT the 'II' versions, the originals) and if so, do they have poles on the AR, or on the base? Mainly interested in the first three but yeah.

For your question on if the Hasbro versions of the hidden spirit beys attack rings if they have the poles, I have a Griffolyon 1 and 2 and they both have the poles. As for Zinrai I had believe it had the poles but I broke it about 6 months ago so I could be wrong.

And I have have a question does any of Gaia Dragoon G's parts have any competitive use?
If Griffolyon 1 had poles on the AR, so would the others by hasbro. Odd about Benjo's but I do think I've heard of a green takara one so maybe that slipped in somehow?... Not sure though, really need to do some research.... Urgh.

Okay, Gaia Dragoon G. Nothing top tier, but it's not 100% useless:
First, the Engine Gear is the most aggressive tipped EG. It's not very useful though (if they'd released a CEW version of it, there may have been some use, but they didn't.) Still, not too bad to play around with, and the similar shape to driger f's tip makes it good to practice for that with if you ever want to know how hard it is to control or whatever.

The base is just a final clutch one, IIRC it was one of the bases that worked with CEW Metal Sharp (flame pegasus) to give zeus's Customize Gear some LAD ability but overall it's pretty useless.

The SAR is the only part that has any real competitive potential. In terms of defense, used on Galeon or Zeus's AR (and I'm sure it'd also work on white gabriel g's, but I haven't actually tried that for some reason), it does absorb smash pretty well, however it's width and the way SAR's work (i.e. they spin around but hit from below they don't move) makes the bey more susceptible to upper.

I also had moderate success using those setups to steal spin, though there are many, many better options in general, it's one of the closest things you can get to a zombie without wide survivor/defense (though it's still only a spin stealer, not a zombie, as it still lacks the LAD, it's shape gives it some of the properties they offer in the spin stealing arena). However, with either of those two weight disks you are far better off using a proper zombie AR like Tiger Defenser, Twin Horn, or Scissors Attacker (and a whole lot more).

The AR can generally be used to fix Galzzly's SAR in place, but doesn't do it anywhere near as well as gaia dragoon v's AR.

Nothing really. It performs quite badly i'd expect just from the AR shape. It's also quite hard to find these days unless you get it off YJA.
It's probably the single most fragile beyblade design ever produced, I guess.

You also used to be able to cut up its sub ring, and that of bound defenser, and rearrange them. Not legal any more (though it should be haha, I think the "who'd use it" attitude would kinda get in the way).
Yo, guys, what do you reckon a Venusian G with no stickers or CEW, but otherwise in basically mint condition is worth?
(May. 24, 2012  12:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yo, guys, what do you reckon a Venusian G with no stickers or CEW, but otherwise in basically mint condition is worth?

CEW dont really an important issue...it is obtainable..hahah...
without stickers...mmm..it a collector item...
since it Hasbro's..i think its going around 40 (+ - 5 USD)

mine has worned stickers/good condition..bought from a lot for 99USD with a Dranzer GT)
Oof, more than I expected. No problem, and thanks for the quick answer.
i felt strongly that 30-35 USD is a decent price for it..
but i really dont know how would others felt..hahaha
How much is a good condition/used Dark Driger worth?