[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

is there a way to fix a dranzer gt engine gear`???
(Apr. 16, 2012  1:07 AM)Cosmic Wrote: is there a way to fix a dranzer gt engine gear`???

It is nearly impossible to fix any Engine Gear (but that also depends on how / where it's been damaged). I've had a couple of issues with my Dranzer GT's engine gear as well as some other beys and after having tried to fix them for hours I realized that they are too complex to be repaired using "regular" tools.
Try looking at the engine gear draft in Beywiki Project, there are some interesting pictures. You could try...
Hey guys wondering if this is a good zombie killer

AR: Flying Defenser (Hasbro ver)

WD: Wide survivor

SG: Right/Left (Free Shaft Version)

BB: Spiral Change Base (Attack Mode)

I don't think zombies can steal spin from something completely circular like Hasbro's flying defenser and SCB can out spin any zombie.
Dranzer GT's engine gear is one of the more complex ones, so good luck, but read benjohadi's guide and perhaps you'll stand a chance.

Jadejupiter18: Flying Defenser ruins the combo. It's too large and scrapes, honestly, it was only ever useful in hasbro stadiums. Just use Tiger Defenser.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's legal to use normal SG's with Spiral Change Base as it provides it's own tip anyway. Though, Free Shaft Ver does provide some weight and doesn't have any dire consequences for stamina so it's no big deal.
(Apr. 15, 2012  8:35 PM)Fury Wrote: Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong thread but what are the prices of these beys?
LISTREMOVED

All are SONOKONG and labeled "SOK" on the box

(Apr. 15, 2012  8:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: The only ones which are worth buying of those are Dragoon and Driger S and since you can get them on ebay there's no point selling them to anyone so only buy them for collection or to sell when they run out.

Draciel S, Dranzer S, Driger S, and Dragoon S are all worthwhile, as is Driger F. There's plenty good reason to buy all of them, though the shipping of the ones currently on ebay is ludicrous.

I'm not sure what they're all worth, though.
How much are these worth: (NIB)
- Galzzy
- Seaborg
- Griffolyon (Blue)
- Knight Driger?
- Trypio
Hey, Today I was play with my new Tornado balance stadium and MCfrowns upper combo did not work as well as the MFB bb-10. Does it work better in the tornado attack?
Almost all plastics combos are better suited for Tornado attack. But yeah, the attackers should actually find it easier to KO stuff in BB-10..or maybe it applies only to Smash attackers. Uncertain
Cannon, Check the Plastics Price reference list. The prices of these would be +/- $5 or $10
Tornado Balance is rather unfair towards attack types, so it's unsurprising that it struggled.
What setup are you using exactly, and what are you using it against?

It's more that BB-10 is too KO-Friendly, things, including attackers, fly out of it much easier than earlier stadiums. Of course, they are able to KO other things easier, but recoil becomes much more problematic.
Does Wolborg IV have any useful parts?

And is Dranzer V2 a good Beyblade? It seems to beat a lot of plastics; the ones I currently own at least.
Wolborg IV's base is its most useful part because it is like a wall and is one of the best defenders.

Dranzer V2 is a good beyblade(of course, all of V2 series except Draciel(?) was good) and its SP is very useful in Zombies. Its AR is not too bad either but is outclassed by many other good ARs like Triangle Wing and Upper Dragoon.
(Apr. 18, 2012  6:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: Tornado Balance is rather unfair towards attack types, so it's unsurprising that it struggled.
What setup are you using exactly, and what are you using it against?

It's more that BB-10 is too KO-Friendly, things, including attackers, fly out of it much easier than earlier stadiums. Of course, they are able to KO other things easier, but recoil becomes much more problematic.
Im using
AR: Master Dragoon's

WD: 10 heavy

SG: left SG WITH Driger F's shaft

BB: Driger F's

When I'm in the BB-10, It destroys everything, but in tornado balance it cant push them out because the attack is too low once its done circling the stadium. And sliding shot is almost impossible with a strong lauch on that base
That's not Mc Frown's combo at all....

You're using a basically totally opposite WD and a base that only inhibits the whole thing.

As for sliding shoot: practice it more.

Man, I need to write something about wolborg 4, everyone keeps asking if it's good and it has one of the best bases in plastics.... :c
Really what WD does he use I think he uses Wolborg 2's shaft and base I dont have it so I use the rugular ones.
(Apr. 18, 2012  8:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Man, I need to write something about wolborg 4, everyone keeps asking if it's good and it has one of the best bases in plastics.... :c

OoOoO, it's my favourite Plastic. Grin

But, one of the best bases? It seems to get pushed around a lot, and its engine gear doesn't really help.. ):
(Apr. 18, 2012  9:21 AM)Cannon Wrote: But, one of the best bases? It seems to get pushed around a lot, and its engine gear doesn't really help.. ):

The engine gear actually helps out a tonne.
Seen to have life after death for seconds after the base itself has stopped spinning.
Ahh, really? Guess I'll try testing it and see what happens.

Oh yeah, and is it normal for a Beyblade base to explode?! It just happened again to my Dranzer G. I lost 1 spring, and had to take Gigars one out to replace. Now Gigars has 2 springs left, the other 1 was used for a replacement for Draciel G...!
I was using Gigars and the base exploded during a tournament match.
You have to use it right, wide defense/10 balance and tiger defenser, wing upper or something else compact and defensive with decent stamina.

JADEJUPITER13
Okay, the combo is:
AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon) or Triangle Wing (Dranzer GT)
WD: Wide Defense. 10 Balance can be used but isn't anywhere near as god.
SG: Left SG Free Shaft Ver (Dranzer S)
Shaft: Full Auto Clutch Shaft (Driger F)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2), though a couple of other bases can be used, that's generally the best. Burning kerberous's base with survival SP (generally survivor ring), or wolborg 1's base if you don't have either of those, but generally defense grip base 2.
(Apr. 18, 2012  9:53 AM)blah Wrote: I was using Gigars and the base exploded during a tournament match.

... AHA

Did you lose any springs? Probably, since it was in grass or something?

It's so irritating though. Angry
Yeah for engine gear bases it's not unheard of, may be why Hasbro and Sonokong glued theirs in (though it doesn't prevent spring loss entirely.)

As for Wolborg 4, the eg gives it LAD as well as absorbing spin and preventing spin steal. All kinda depends on direction, it's actually better in the direction where the opponent isn't winding its SG up (i.e. opposite spin), because there's less resistance and the opponent still provides momentum overall, it is basically a very zombie-ish part. The even numbered wolborgs were the best ones Wink
Hey guys,

I will be receiving 3 new Beyblades in about 1 week and would like to know what are your opinions regarding these three, especially the Rock Bison.

Driger G
Wolborg 4
Rock Bison

I know that Wolborg 4 and Driger G (for its AR) are pretty good and from what I've been told, but I've also seen mixed reviews for Rock Bison. Some say it's very good, others say it's bad. So this is actually one of the few Beyblades that I have never seen in real or even encountered at any point in time and would like to know a bit more about from experts.

Thanks in advance!
Who told you it was good? Rock Bison's parts are completely useless. The other two are good especially the Wolborg 4.
Yeah rock bison is a terrible beyblade. Still, it comes with 10 Heavy (or was it balance?), which is nice but there are better beys.

Wolborg 4 is a great purchase. You just need a good AR for it, you should have 10 Balance in one of those beys so yeah. Driger S's tiger defenser is the best choice, I also got good results from wing upper (Flame Pegasus), so those are the two I would keep an eye out for (Driger S especially, everyone should own at least one).

Driger G has a good AR, though there aren't any good attack bases in the engine gear series (all too tall).
What can I say, I am extremely disappointed that such a good-looking beyblade is actually terrible. Well, hopefully there are some parts that I can change and make it a better bey than it currently is. As for the other ones, I will buy the required parts to make them better, as I intend to keep them for battling.

One more thing; is Rock Bison comparable to Trygle in terms of power/spin? I am asking because they are relatively the same in terms of components (such as the lower attack ring). I currently own a Trygle and it is very good, so why wouldn't a Rock Bison be the same.

Thanks in advance!