[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Does anyone know what set this is?: http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-g106550564
A rare set that includes this:

Black Dragoon V starter
White Dranzer V
Black Customize Grip
White Customize grip

Honestly get it because everything in there is very hard to find. Also Black Dragoon V looks amazing.
(Feb. 21, 2012  10:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: A rare set that includes this:

Black Dragoon V starter
White Dranzer V
Black Customize Grip
White Customize grip

Honestly get it because everything in there is very hard to find. Also Black Dragoon V looks amazing.

Thanks, I would but i just spent most of my money lol, sorry
That thing is way better than Hasbro Plastics bro.
(Feb. 21, 2012  10:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: That thing is way better than Hasbro Plastics bro.

Eh, but its not every day you get Poseidon, Venus and Gabriel? Also does Trident Vector have any good uses?
No one's tested it(it's too rare) but due to the way it's shaped it's quite unlikely.
(Feb. 21, 2012  10:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: No one's tested it(it's too rare) but due to the way it's shaped it's quite unlikely.

ok thanks, th!nk mentioned mirage goddess could be good for defence, could any of their attack have any other uses then?
It looks like it has a lot of recoil to me.
(Feb. 21, 2012  10:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: It looks like it has a lot of recoil to me.

ok thanks, and twin horn with war lion s-ar is a good zombie/spin stealing ar is good in left spin right?
According to th!nk yes it is. I've never owned own personally.
Would the Fortress Base technicaly be considered a bearing? It is free spinning metal ball that is bascly frictionless
No. It's completely different from the bearings in a bearing core spin gear.
Honestly, Hasbro twin horn + war lion is more for defense, the stamina ain't as good as tiger defenser. With a red SAR it looks sweet.

As for mirage goddess, apparently it has weight based defence usage in one direction and smash in the other.
does anyone know what type rushing boar is? because it says its stamina but from what ive seen it seems like a defence type and it has a defence base
(Feb. 22, 2012  7:58 PM)defenceblader Wrote: does anyone know what type rushing boar is? because it says its stamina but from what ive seen it seems like a defence type and it has a defence base

It's an endurance (stamina) type. It comes with SG Sharp, and the hasbro version also comes with 10 Wide.
Is it particularly good at it?
Uh it's one of the better ones I've tried. Maybe not the best but I'll look into it next time I see my cousin.
I really like Dragoon V's AR :V
Now you make me have to work out whether I tried dragoon V's AR when I was testing my AR's or not. I think I did and it was okay-but-not-great, but IDK, really.
Can someone please list the beys and their useful parts(if any) from this image?
I can make out a Driger S,F,V2, Galzzly, Trygle, Seaborg1&2, Wyborg, Dranzer F,V,S, Dragoon V, F(?) and Flash Leopard 2.
Does anyone know if the reinforced mold of the Dranzer S attack ring was used in any other re releases of Dranzer S or was it only used for the phantom force re release?
Only PF, afaik. It was less reinforced and more "slightly larger", though PF plastics was less-breakable.

@n0body: Red Driger V2, Metal Dranzer, Galzzly, Flash Leopard 2, Sparkling Attacker, Trygle, Seaborg, Seaborg 2, Wing Attacker, Knight Dranzer, Wing Defenser, a Black Spin/Ultimate Dragoon recolor, judging from the bitchip, Wyborg, Ariel, Draciel S, Auto Change Balancer, Dranzer F, Dranzer V, Draciel F, Driger F, Driger S, Silver Dragoon V, Dragoon V, Dragoon F, Dranzer S.

Driger V2 is good out of the box, Galzzly is good for that combo with the SAR, Trygle has Triple Wing, Ariel has a decent tip and is relatively valuable, Draciel S has SG Metal Ball, ACB is decent at stamina in terms of the base and the AR but it's pretty negligible and eg, Dranzer F has nice base clips, apparently, Driger F has a good shaft, Driger S is Driger S, Silver Dragoon V is valuable and has neo left casings and 10 Wide, the Dragoon V has those too, dranzer S has a decent if slightly fragile AR and a good base for LAD.

Decent lot, but not *too* outstanding.
You got Wing Defenser so that lot was worth whatever amount you payed.
WING DEFENSERRRRR
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but BB Semi Flat is a rare and useful part for anyone that didn't know.
BB Semi Flat is overrated and laughably easy to knock out.

Come at me, bro's. Serious

WING DEFENSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Also wing defenser y r u more aggressively shaped than wing attacker what are you even doing guy jeez get with the game man the game.