[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Sep. 09, 2017  11:54 AM)kai fan_719 Wrote: Does anyone have any information on the A-16 Bey Challenge set? The box has a picture of Draciel S, Galzzly, and Takao on it. I'm especially curious about the beystadium it comes with, as I own that, but not the rest of the set. The stadium is quite small,  is dark blue in color, and has a hexagonal shape.

As far as I can tell it's release 10 of the number series which is the first stadium released and is just called Beystadium. Either that or the beystadium U type which is release 21 and looks quite similar.
Can I get a price on:

A-11 Wolborg (Mint)
A-24 Driger F (Mint w. no eye stickers)
Metal Draciel (Mint)

Thanks!
(Sep. 12, 2017  2:48 PM)Gordita Wrote: Can I get a price on:

A-11 Wolborg (Mint)
Metal Draciel (Mint)

Thanks!

$20
$25
$15
Does anybody know the current price for a mint green bearing gyros? I can't really find a price online.
(Sep. 13, 2017  6:12 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2017  2:48 PM)Gordita Wrote: Can I get a price on:

A-11 Wolborg (Mint)
Metal Draciel (Mint)

Thanks!

$20
$25
$15
Lol more like 

$10
$5
$5
Anyone know if the ball in the base of Draciel F is supposed to be fixed or free rolling? I got a SonoKong Draciel F and the ball is so tight that it doesn't move at all. I assumed it should roll because otherwise why do they use the grease?
Supposed to be free rolling. I used to have an older one though, which was starting to deterioate and wouldn't spin very freely. I also had a new one which spun great.
I recently purchased a pretty big lot and I am wondering if anyone here can help me identify and price these out.

I know Dragoon MSUV is worth a bit and it looks to be in pretty good shape. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c6182lnjprsnu...t2Tja?dl=0
(Sep. 26, 2017  3:22 PM)Gordita Wrote: I recently purchased a pretty big lot and I am wondering if anyone here can help me identify and price these out.  

I know Dragoon MSUV is worth a bit and it looks to be in pretty good shape.  Any help would be appreciated.

Other than msuv and maybe grey driger ms, I don't really see any potential big money beys there. I see the base to dranzer gt but not sure if it's worth anything without the complete thing. Msuv probably could sell for a good buck though. Shooters I ain't sure about the prices but plastic beys probably $5-10 I think. Wyvern dj I ain't sure about.
There is one thing that's bothering me rn.
Does anyone own a "BBA Championship Series" Master Driger? And would be so nice to post a picture of it?
I'm collecting Plastics since 2011 and I've never stumbled across that version of Master Driger. I've seen each PF, MM, HB edition beyblade and all the remaining six BBA CS releases and most of them are in my collection.
But that one... is actually a mystery for me. Was it only released in the U.S.? I can't find a single picture of it tbh. The only redish one I've spotted is the RB7 version.
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:54 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: There is one thing that's bothering me rn.
Does anyone own a "BBA Championship Series" Master Driger? And would be so nice to post a picture of it?
I'm collecting Plastics since 2011 and I've never stumbled across that version of Master Driger. I've seen each PF, MM, HB edition beyblade and all the remaining six BBA CS releases and most of them are in my collection.
But that one... is actually a mystery for me. Was it only released in the U.S.? I can't find a single picture of it tbh. The only redish one I've spotted is the RB7 version.

Wait is that the one with the gold sorta layer on the attack ring? Cos I used to own one but never liked the bey so got rid of it.

Only pic I found of it outside the box: 
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/35/9a/...46a61e.jpg
(Sep. 27, 2017  1:00 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Wait is that the one with the gold sorta layer on the attack ring? Cos I used to own one but never liked the bey so got rid of it.

Only pic I found of it outside the box: 
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/35/9a/...46a61e.jpg

Thanks for your quick reply, but that's the Metal Masters Version. All the metallic painted Beys with shiny Stickers belong to the MM Series. The Beywiki states it as being red/burgundy. The special edition boxes have a checklist with all the featured beyblades. Unfortunetaly I don't have any BBA CS box to look it up.
And even if it's listed on these boxes, I still haven't seen it yet.
What are some cheap hyper agressive attack rings alternative to Corana Saber? I was looking for a attacker which can beat defence zombie and found Apollon to do that but it's very expensive and I don't want to spend as much for it.
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: What are some cheap hyper agressive attack rings alternative to Corana Saber? I was looking for a attacker which can beat defence zombie and found Apollon to do that but it's very expensive and I don't want to spend as much for it.

Hmm, perhaps trygle attack ring, it’s good for the smash attacks I think and hurts like hell when u touch it so the attack power must be crazy in an attack customisation. Only issue is it looks super injury prone like the wings could snap easily.
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:21 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: What are some cheap hyper agressive attack rings alternative to Corana Saber? I was looking for a attacker which can beat defence zombie and found Apollon to do that but it's very expensive and I don't want to spend as much for it.

Hmm, perhaps trygle attack ring, it’s good for the smash attacks I think and hurts like hell when u touch it so the attack power must be crazy in an attack customisation. Only issue is it looks super injury prone like the wings could snap easily.

Oh cool then I will buy one. How it deals with Wolborg 4 combos? It's 2nd biggest issue.

edit:- just hope my BB10 will survive in tournament lol
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:21 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Hmm, perhaps trygle attack ring, it’s good for the smash attacks I think and hurts like hell when u touch it so the attack power must be crazy in an attack customisation. Only issue is it looks super injury prone like the wings could snap easily.

Oh cool then I will buy one. How it deals with Wolborg 4 combos? It's 2nd biggest issue.

edit:- just hope my BB10 will survive in tournament lol

Not sure but wolborg 4 attack ring is another one for attack actually lol.

Quick question, how much in pounds are poseidon venus and apollon worth? Also their engine gear versions too.

Another question, what are the most rare vforce recolour releases?
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  3:22 PM)Gordita Wrote: I recently purchased a pretty big lot and I am wondering if anyone here can help me identify and price these out.  

I know Dragoon MSUV is worth a bit and it looks to be in pretty good shape.  Any help would be appreciated.

Other than msuv and maybe grey driger ms, I don't really see any potential big money beys there. I see the base to dranzer gt but not sure if it's worth anything without the complete thing. Msuv probably could sell for a good buck though. Shooters I ain't sure about the prices but plastic beys probably $5-10 I think. Wyvern dj I ain't sure about.

Thanks!  I bought the lot for around $125 so I think I got a pretty good deal.  It also came with 3 stadiums and some other miscellaneous parts not pictured here.

What do you think is a fair price for MSUV?  I saw one for $200 from England in the exact same condition but that seems a bit high.
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:28 PM)Gordita Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  12:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Other than msuv and maybe grey driger ms, I don't really see any potential big money beys there. I see the base to dranzer gt but not sure if it's worth anything without the complete thing. Msuv probably could sell for a good buck though. Shooters I ain't sure about the prices but plastic beys probably $5-10 I think. Wyvern dj I ain't sure about.

Thanks!  I bought the lot for around $125 so I think I got a pretty good deal.  It also came with 3 stadiums and some other miscellaneous parts not pictured here.

What do you think is a fair price for MSUV?  I saw one for $200 from England in the exact same condition but that seems a bit high.

The prices differ depending on where u sell bro. Here on wbo it probably got a $120 value, eBay maybe $150. But on eBay u also got fees to take care off whereas here u don’t. In this condition I’d say cos of the stickers the price comes down to about 110-140$ which is still great for a bey. Let’s just say the Lot was worth it big time. Ur money comes back from one bey. I mean if u had the stickers fully it would go for quite a buck.
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:33 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  2:28 PM)Gordita Wrote: Thanks!  I bought the lot for around $125 so I think I got a pretty good deal.  It also came with 3 stadiums and some other miscellaneous parts not pictured here.

The prices differ depending on where u sell bro. Here on wbo it probably got a $120 value, eBay maybe $150. But on eBay u also got fees to take care off whereas here u don’t. In this condition I’d say cos of the stickers the price comes down to about 110-140$ which is still great for a bey. Let’s just say the Lot was worth it big time. Ur money comes back from one bey. I mean if u had the stickers fully it would go for quite a buck.

Thanks again.  I'm going to look through the stuff I got to see if those other stickers are there.  It looks like they were never put on in the first place and I did see a few sticker sheets lying around.
Will Driger S' attack ring work well with the Metal Driger blade base (HMC)?
(Dec. 09, 2017  10:37 PM)Ice³ Wrote: Will Driger S' attack ring work well with the Metal Driger blade base (HMC)?

Yes, very well.
(Dec. 10, 2017  1:16 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  10:37 PM)Ice³ Wrote: Will Driger S' attack ring work well with the Metal Driger blade base (HMC)?

Yes, very well.

Whats a good Weight disk for this combo?
(Dec. 10, 2017  10:57 AM)Ice³ Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2017  1:16 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Yes, very well.

Whats a good Weight disk for this combo?

Driger S's blade base would be a better choice than Metal Driger's in general. A decent combo would be the following:

AR: Tiger Defenser [Driger S]
WD: 10 Heavy [Metal Driger]
SG: Neo Right SG (HMC)
BB: Metal Change Base [Driger S]

Or my personal favorite compact:

BB: Metal Ball Base (4 metal balls) [Draciel Metal Ball Defender]

Either way, 10 Heavy is the way to go for your Weight Disk.
(Dec. 10, 2017  2:34 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2017  10:57 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Whats a good Weight disk for this combo?

Driger S's blade base would be a better choice than Metal Driger's in general. A decent combo would be the following:

SG: Neo Right SG (HMC)
BB: Metal Change Base [Driger S]

Or my personal favorite compact:

BB: Metal Ball Base (4 metal balls) [Draciel Metal Ball Defender]

Either way, 10 Heavy is the way to go for your Weight Disk.

Ah cool unfortunately I don't have the base for Driger S I only have the Green Jumping Base attack ring of Driger S, was hoping that ti would work well with Metal Driger so it could look nice and perform well. I have Metal Ball Defender so I may give your second combo a go.
I am interested in selling the following stuff. Can someone help me in telling me how much it's worth in total, and how much the individual Beyblades are worth? Thank you so much.