[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

I'm pretty sure both of those Attack Rings won't do very much to Twin Sauce.
However, Square Edge is omnidirectional, and it does take out Twin Sauce. But matching direction is huge for SE; it needs it to work.
(Jun. 14, 2016  8:35 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm pretty sure both of those Attack Rings won't do very much to Twin Sauce.
However, Square Edge is omnidirectional, and it does take out Twin Sauce. But matching direction is huge for SE; it needs it to work.

Yeah, Square Edge is pretty dumb and can spin in both directions.
(Jun. 14, 2016  8:35 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm pretty sure both of those Attack Rings won't do very much to Twin Sauce.
i don't even own hasbro twin hornSmithicide, substituting war bear
usually i use upper attack against any saucer combos.

i was just wondering which spin direction should i use for smash attack, as there's a trade off if i use right spin against left spin, where the left spin will steal spin, and be able to take hit a lot better.
Hey there! So I just got back into this game and have a ton of the older plastic ones from way back when. I want to know if any of the dranzer parts have merit. I have every dranzer except MS and am just looking into combos I could potentially put together with them. I also have most of parts from the hasbro line although they aren't really sorted so I can't ID most of them until I go look into them more
If you have some pictures of your collection feel free to post it Wink
It's easier to give you an advice on any combo if we know which parts you actually have. We had the discussion about useful Dranzer parts just 1-2 sites ago.

The bases of Dranzer S and V are really good for LAD (life after death) customizations and the attack ring of Dranzer F is useful for smash attack. I've got positive results with Dranzer V2 itself if you add 10 Heavy WD and the Heavy Metal Core which you probably don't have as it is a Takara release only.

You can have a look at BeyWiki where you can search for a bey you have and get some information on its useful parts.
(Jun. 16, 2016  6:26 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: attack ring of Dranzer F is useful for smash attack.

If you want broken plastic, yes.
However, its a really cheap zombie AR in left. Great on a budget, with something like FACB Shaft.
Where would I be able to find a wide survivor and/or wide defense
Despite from various lots on Yahoo Japan Auction it might be pretty hard to find them. Some of them pop up on ebay from time to time, but the price is often just too high.
I've got mine from Oki (OkinawamTS) here on the WBO. They might not be in stock for now, but you can ask him and he might find them for you. I really recommend his service, got 2 Wide Defense & Wide Survivor from him for a really good price.
In general, they're very hard to find but Wide Defense shows up on a surprising number of random combos in discount ebay lots if you can spot it.
Did Hasbro release Galeon 2?
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:35 PM)Daman Wrote: Did Hasbro release Galeon 2?

Sadly, no.
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:40 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2016  8:35 PM)Daman Wrote: Did Hasbro release Galeon 2?

Sadly, no.

Thanks, Hato.
Grin
I made some combos from Plastic beys, I'm buying, so can someone tell me how my combos are? I will use those combos at next Plastic Tournament in my area

AR:- Upper Claw
WD:- 10 Heavy
SG:- Neo Right SG [Metal Weight Version]
BB:- SG Metal Flat 2

AR:- Tiger Defender
WD:- 10 Wide [best WD i have]
SG:- Left Spin SG [Bearing Version]
BB:- Defence Grip Base 2
Tell us your beys and we can help you
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:02 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Tell us your beys and we can help you

well actually i just wanted advice on those combos i made [I'm just getting in plastics so i made combos from top-tier parts i had but not sure if they are good so just wanted advice from someone who have more experince]

but still here's my beys
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:46 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I made some combos from Plastic beys, I'm buying, so can someone tell me how my combos are? I will use those combos at next Plastic Tournament in my area

The first combo is not very good at all. Upper Claw NEEDS the SPs to actually work well. Otherwise, performance won't be as good and due to the contact points, prone to breakage.

The second combo is good, but Ten Wide is a little too rugged for TD. maybe balance weight disks would be a better option.
(Jun. 28, 2016  1:03 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:46 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I made some combos from Plastic beys, I'm buying, so can someone tell me how my combos are? I will use those combos at next Plastic Tournament in my area

The first combo is not very good at all. Upper Claw NEEDS the SPs to actually work well. Otherwise, performance won't be as good and due to the contact points, prone to breakage.

The second combo is good, but Ten Wide is a little too rugged for TD. maybe balance weight disks would be a better option.

Well actually I forgot to list Sp lol

thanks neo
Metal Flat 2 is from Gaia Dragoon V which isn't on your list. Driger V2's base is called Customise Change Base. Since you don't have a wide defence/survivor i'd suggest a Wolborg 4 combo instead of a sub par zombie tbh. Wolborg 4 combo:

Tiger Defencer
10 Balance
Wolborg 4 base and Engine Gear
(Jun. 28, 2016  1:51 AM)Ultra Wrote: Metal Flat 2 is from Gaia Dragoon V which isn't on your list. Driger V2's base is called Customise Change Base. Since you don't have a wide defence/survivor i'd suggest a Wolborg 4 combo instead of a sub par zombie tbh. Wolborg 4 combo:

Tiger Defencer
10 Balance
Wolborg 4 base and Engine Gear

actually i forgot to write gaia dragoon v too

thanks for combo ultra
(Jun. 28, 2016  1:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  1:03 AM)Neo Wrote:

Well actually I forgot to list Sp lol

thanks neo

You didn't have to list SPs, I'm just saying for future reference you should know that Upper Claw is nothing good without Upper Attack SP.

Also, that combo Ultra recommended will do you well.
Just make sure you make a few other combos offline so you don't give others the opportunity to counter you before the match. After all, your opponents could easily be reading this right now.
How much it costs a NIB Dragoon V2?
(Jun. 30, 2016  1:44 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much it costs a NIB Dragoon V2?
Worth $40, or you can get gauged on eBay.
(Jun. 30, 2016  1:44 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much it costs a NIB Dragoon V2?

yeah ebay is a good bet, i got my gun metal version for £3 odd bnib
How much these beys cost?

Driger S
Vortex Ape
Dark Driger

as I'm buying them from my friend so I want to know what price i should give and will be fair