[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Nah, 10 heavy is the heaviest. Wide defense just has a better weight distribution because it's heavy where it counts. And wide survivor is even lighter still. They are usually the best disks for combos (except sometimes 10 heavy is better for a select few), but yeah, 10 heavy is heavier
For future reference this has the weights of pretty much everything in plastics:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm
Well that explains why I always found Heavy WDs more effective as a kid. Such a surprising weight difference between them and Wides. Now I'm older and own a Wide Defense, I can definitely see the advantages of its weight placement and shape. Never seen a Wide Survivor IRL sadly.
Thanks for the info.

Oh and, for anyone who cares, the Hasbro Trypio AR is about a gram heavier than the TT one pictured there.
i was wondering how war lion with dragon saucer sub AR compares to gabriel g with dragon saucer sub AR in terms of performance for both defense and stamina.
if anyone has both would you tell me which one is better.
War lion saucer is the cheap substitution for twin horn saucer. I would actually use the Guardian Driger AR though, because it seems to be like a millimeter thicker to me. Twin horn pins it down better though and is a better shape for spin stealing. Its also heavier, I would think. Twin horn saucer is the best zombie in the game, imo. It pins down saucer just tight enough to spin steal, but it's just loose enough to still give when it's hit by an attacking bey, deflecting the blow somewhat
Zoro do you mean War Lion or War Bear?
War Lion. War Bear is something that I came up with for right spin zombies only. It's as good as Twin Horn, or better even, but only in right spin. It's basically Twin Horn flipped and heavier, as you know. But yeah, right spin zombies probably wouldn't see much use in a tourney anyway. I would probably still use a War Lion for left spin, if I didn't have a Hasbro Twin Horn, but I suppose it would be close, and a good thing to test out (left spin war bear saucer vs left spin war lion saucer).
(Mar. 07, 2016  11:51 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: War Lion. War Bear is something that I came up with for right spin zombies only. It's as good as Twin Horn, or better even, but only in right spin. It's basically Twin Horn flipped and heavier, as you know. But yeah, right spin zombies probably wouldn't see much use in a tourney anyway. I would probably still use a War Lion for left spin, if I didn't have a Hasbro Twin Horn, but I suppose it would be close, and a good thing to test out (left spin war bear saucer vs left spin war lion saucer).

The thing about left spin war bear saucer is that when it's losing spin, tilting, or being attack by above, the recoil would be kinda stupid. I can only really see it working in right spin haha.
Is there a black Wide Defense WD or is they one I've ordered custom painted?
A picture would help.
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/666

Guess it is quite hard to see, don't have it yet.
Lol, this would be the first time that Oki was selling something that isn't 100% genuine. Grin If it was dyed, he'd definitely mention it in the description. That's why I'm pretty sure it's real.
I have a question about my detachable Takara Sniper Scope for my Customise Grip.

How do I change the batteries? Is it possible? I've searched online to find that they have LR-44 watch batteries, but nothing about changing them.
does the magne-weight disk have any competitive value, it's quite quite wide and is heavier than wide defenss.
(Mar. 08, 2016  9:54 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/666

Guess it is quite hard to see, don't have it yet.

It could be black, yea, or it could be the dark blue Wide Defense being covered by Oki's shadow.
Either way funny stuff always goes on with Wide Defense plating. I've seen a variety of colors, some documented, some not (there are large gaps of knowledge when it comes to recolors), it's not a big deal tho
nice set of wides homie, and is that a HMC? its lit lol
(Mar. 10, 2016  10:41 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: does the magne-weight disk have any competitive value, it's quite quite wide and is heavier than wide defenss.

I remember some (including th!nk maybe) playing around with with it but I don't think so. Try searching for info on it. The shape of it is is bad so I kinda doubt it however.
which is better Plastic Bey for Begainer? Driger V2 or Dragoon G?

p.s. i'm absolutely noob in PLA so need a good bey to start. i found these 2 works best for me, but can't decide which is better
(Mar. 11, 2016  1:51 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: which is better Plastic Bey for Begainer? Driger V2 or Dragoon G?

p.s. i'm absolutely noob in PLA so need a good bey to start. i found these 2 works best for me, but can't decide which is better

Do you like spike or upper attack better? That's all that really comes down to lol.

All I can really say is, is that I don't like eight spiker compared to the other attack options, and driger v2 upper attack is probably the best bet for upper attack in my opinion.
personnaly I go to with Driger V2, its one of the best out of the box beyblade. Dragoon G is interesting but you have to master it if you don't customize it
Definitely Driger V2.
I agree with all the others. Driger V2 is just good out off the box. If you have money to buy a Takara Metal Driger you can add Ten Heavy and Heavy Metal Core to get a solid combo. You get Upper Claw and Customize Metal Change base which can be used in various other combos.
Eight Spiker (Dragoon G's AR) is really good for left spin attack, but unfortunately the base is not as useful as the rest.
(Mar. 10, 2016  7:20 PM)Yasmaster Wrote: I have a question about my detachable Takara Sniper Scope for my Customise Grip.

How do I change the batteries? Is it possible? I've searched online to find that they have LR-44 watch batteries, but nothing about changing them.
@[Yasmaster]
Yeah you can. All it is is an over-glorified laser pointer. You take the top cap off, slide out the laser pointer part and unscrew it. Then you carefully seperate it, making sure that you dont break the power on/off switch. If there os corrosion in there, scrub the contact points with a wire brush or something similar. If that doesnt work, then probably the bulb is dead. Not sure how to change those. I have one working and one dead. Lemme know if you happen to change out the bulb and figure out what kind it is.
How much is a mint green MSUV worth nowadays?
Edit: apparently I thought MSUV was a plastic, ignore this
What is so special about Driger F?
(Mar. 12, 2016  12:50 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is so special about Driger F?

Not a lot, but it kinda has a cool base