[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

I'm pretty sure Wide Defense was released bagged like Wide Survivor was, but I could be wrong.
If it was on Beywiki, I'm sure it probably got a separate release. My Wide Defenses are gunmetal, and I doubt those came in Random Boosters. And there were red and green WDs too; something I'm confident would've only been released in a bag.
Could someone please appraise each of the Beyblades in these pictures, plus the loose parts as a whole at the end? (Click to View)
(Jan. 07, 2016  11:22 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm pretty sure Wide Defense was released bagged like Wide Survivor was, but I could be wrong.
If it was on Beywiki, I'm sure it probably got a separate release. My Wide Defenses are gunmetal, and I doubt those came in Random Boosters. And there were red and green WDs too; something I'm confident would've only been released in a bag.

I'm not sure that Wide Defense was released like Wide Survivor. A green Wide Defense came with H-92 Draciel S Limited Clear Version, other colours were usually tournament prizes.

More info here: http://www.beach.jp/circleboard/ac43609/...0033252072
(Jan. 08, 2016  12:05 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
Could someone please appraise each of the Beyblades in these pictures, plus the loose parts as a whole at the end? (Click to View)

Draciel F, Dragoon GT, Manta Diver
Hyperblade Galzzly, Trygle, Metal MAsters Galman

Metal Driger Base (Hasbro), Bound Attacker, Jumping Base
Bump King, Phantom Force Driger S, Bistool

Galzzly, Guardian Driger, Phantom Force Bearing stinger
Dragoon G Base, Gaia Dragoon MS, Dranzer V
Rock Bison

spare stuff-
fake Grip Attacker ar
Tiger Defenser
Screw Zeus
Eight Spiker
Wolborg 4 ar
Metal Driger AR
Draciel S AR
two 10 wides and an 8 wide.
I asked for an appraisal, but identification is also appreciated. Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:13 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I asked for an appraisal, but identification is also appreciated. Tongue_out

"gimme da prices" would've worked too, m8
Can't value spare parts.
Draciel F- $5, sticker wear
Dragoon GT- $50-55 too many missing decals
Manta Diver- $50 since its competitive and rare.
Trygle- $10 recolor wrong bit
Galman- $10 recolor
Bound Attacker- pretty uncommon, no idea, maybe $30 or something ..
Jumping Base- $20 bad decals, trygle has the proper bit for it
Bump King- $5 (just throw it away instead)
PF Driger S- $25-30 Rare but bad shape
Bistool- $15 no decal
Galzzly- $10
HB Galzzly- $15
PF Bearing Stinger- $20 Pretty rare, missing/worn decal
Gaia MS- $8 hasbro, worth a bit more than takara
Guardian Driger- $30-35, rare, decent shape
Rock Bison- $15 NIB ones are like 20 bucks so..
Dranzer V- $10
I think PF Bearing Stinger should be about $30... I can see the sticker wear, but the tip does not seem to be in extremely bad condition and I haven't seen one in a while. Imo Driger S and Bearing Stinger should be the same price as they are the most uncommon of the PF series.
(Jan. 08, 2016  2:56 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I think PF Bearing Stinger should be about $30... I can see the sticker wear, but the tip does not seem to be in extremely bad condition and I haven't seen one in a while. Imo Driger S and Bearing Stinger should be the same price as they are the most uncommon of the PF series.

Bearing Stinger, maybe. But that Driger is kinda trashed.
How rare is the Metal Bit chip ? I was looking to get it, if its legal for WBO play
i think it's pretty rare, cuz' i haven't even heard of it.
What tip is on that Jumping Base?

(Jan. 08, 2016  9:58 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: How rare is the Metal Bit chip ? I was looking to get it, if its legal for WBO play

A quick search tells me that there is indeed a legit metal bitchip and that it is, infact, the Takara version of the one that came with Hasbro's spirit figures. It is legal but not recognized anywhere due to rarity. The Hasbro version, on the other hand, has a protrusion that prevents the use of launchers unless inverted, at which point it will not fit on magnecore or engine gear beys and will destroy spingear stickers. I do not expect that would be allowed at tournaments and I certainly would not try to argue its case myself, despite owning 4.
You own 4 metal bit chips?
Cool thanks guys
I searched in this very thread. He said it would be over 100$ back in 2012 and Hasbro is not legit for WBO play or soemthing(?)
But I was looking for the takara one anyways

Edit : he = th!nk
(Jan. 08, 2016  1:45 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You own 4 metal bit chips?

I own 4 hasbro spirit figurine bitchips, which are the Hasbro equivalent but far less usable due to the plastic post in the middle. See above for exactly why that makes them non-viable.
How do they look like? I haven't seen one yet.
Here they are in red and blue next to a bey using them in Hasbro's intended fashion. Notice how they don't always fit perfectly, making the rubbery plastic bend ever so slightly and push the metal piece up.
Thanks for the picture, that's interesting...
But yeah, doesn't look like a good fit.
Thanks for all the help earlier, @[Neo] and @[DrigerGatling]!
Um no they are not the same thing at all Dragomageat. It's just a normal bit chip but metal. Amazingly rare. Never seen one in my five or so years here.
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um no they are not the same thing at all Dragomageat. It's just a normal bit chip but metal. Amazingly rare. Never seen one in my five or so years here.

Where did they come from ..?
The one in Dracomageats picture isn't legal I don't think but it can be used in battle if you use a heavy metal core when face the protrusion downwards.
Why do some weight disks have numbers "outgraved" on them, yet some don't?
(Jan. 12, 2016  3:20 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why do some weight disks have numbers "outgraved" on them, yet some don't?

I assume it's just basic molding stuff; it doesn't affect any performance so.
G-Blade SOK WDs actually have Gs engraved on the back, which is cool.
would using warlion+dragon saucer sub ar create a fixed sub attack ring combo.
(Jan. 12, 2016  3:57 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: would using warlion+dragon saucer sub ar create a fixed sub attack ring combo.

No, War Lion can't really hold one in place.