[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Ask us here, as the price list is severely outdated, and irrelevant.

Could you take a photo? I don't quite understand how WB2's shaft could fit inside of Spiral Change Base.

Also, good to see more people with an interest in Plastics Smile
Yes I could take a picture latter it seems weird I think it is still legal to change bearing shafts with different tips. And i decided to check with my personal collection it also works with Wolborg 1's shaft but it is too tall to be able to switch modes. And to be clear I use the Dranzer S tip with the different shafts otherwise it would not fit in the Dranzer S blade base.
Okay, I think your wording is incorrect. The Shaft is the metal rod with the tip.
The plastic around that Shaft that fits into the Spin Gear is called a Casing.
I getcha though.
Spiral Change Base kinda sucks tbh. Not bad for beginners, but mediocre overall.
It's top tier for zombies and has like the best LAD of all the bases in the plastic series...
i never have seen a burst bey vs a plastic bey would it be a fare fight
(Jan. 03, 2016  8:49 PM)the huge winner Wrote: i never have seen a burst bey vs a plastic bey would it be a fare fight

Cuz lol

(Jan. 03, 2016  8:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's top tier for zombies and has like the best LAD of all the bases in the plastic series...

While I agree with it being amazing at LAD, I find it too easy to be knocked out, and rarely able to OS a good bearing Zombie. Combine that with the wonky height; I just don't find it very useful at all.
Hey, guys, what's a reasonable price for a used Dragoon GT that's missing some stickers?
I got one of my used ( not worn) dragoon GT sold for 150$, 6 months ago
So I'm guessing 60$+ for your's with missing stickers and stuff
Sorry for using the same pictures, but I had a few more questions.
What are the names of all of these parts(real or fake)?
Which blades do these parts come from in that color?
What are those spinny head things called?
And the red AR on the bottom has red wing blades on the spring. I heard that they are supposed to be yellow. Does that make it a fake?
You have some keychain Beyblades, some plastics, and the rest is off-brand carp.
A Griffolyon; minus the tip.
Metal Masters Draciel F Base, and the 8 Balance probably belongs to that.
Glazzly AR.
And The wings there red for sure? I know they're supposed to be yellow. It could be fake.
(Jan. 04, 2016  4:48 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I got one of my used ( not worn) dragoon GT sold for 150$, 6 months ago

Yeah, 60-70.

(Jan. 04, 2016  8:37 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: What are the names of all of these parts(real or fake)?
Which blades do these parts come from in that color?

First pic:
Last row: Griffolyon base, fake Fortress base, real Fortress base (Draciel F), Jumping Base without spring and tip (useless). The rest are also fake parts.

Second pic:
Same bases as I mentioned above plus six balance, eight balance and eight wide.

Third pic (AR´s):
Cross Griffon, War bear (Galzzly), fake Eight Spike, fake wing attack ring

Fourth pic:
All fakes.

(Jan. 04, 2016  8:37 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: And the red AR on the bottom has red wing blades on the spring. I heard that they are supposed to be yellow. Does that make it a fake?

Could also be dyed, but this one is fake.
The odd thing is that you usually don't see fakes with a hasbro Ice Dranzer bit..
Maybe it's from Galzzly though.
(Jan. 04, 2016  2:42 PM)Neo Wrote: The odd thing is that you usually don't see fakes with a hasbro Ice Dranzer bit..
Maybe it's from Galzzly though.

Yeah, either that or the original spare sticker has just been attached to fake bit.
(Jan. 04, 2016  4:48 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I got one of my used ( not worn) dragoon GT sold for 150$, 6 months ago

So, like $60 for this?

[Image: 3jT96gc.jpg]

[Image: putAMgv.jpg]
(Jan. 04, 2016  6:54 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

So, like $60 for this?

[Image: 3jT96gc.jpg]

[Image: putAMgv.jpg]

No, this one has also a tip worn as hell. This isn´t more than 40-50 (still a Dragoon GT). 60 for one that is still working fine, but aesthetically worn (stickers missing, scratches).
Good to know. Thanks ~Stoney~!
[Image: 2el5btf.jpg]

I just bought this lot for $18.99 (Do not judge me). They are all originals, correct?

EDIT: Damn, won't let me resize it...
(Jan. 07, 2016  7:25 PM)Poseidon Wrote: It does seem to be yes, but the quality and size isn't all too great.

I shouldve saved the full sized image, my bad. What i'm really asking about is the Driger F attack ring, it has some writing at the top of the bitchip.
is there a sticker?
F Series and S stuff has the name engraved in japanese on the bit ; even the Hasbro ones.

but yes, they are real. I've seen the lot for the past month.
The sticker. Coolio, thanks.
Can someone help us in the following topic ? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spin-Up-...pid1305849

About the Wide Defense, but perhaps also help us guess what the parts with the black circles in the scans have in common.
Wasn't Wide Defense exclusive to Random Boosters?
That and apparently a limited separate release somehow; that is what the Beywiki article says, but you see why that information is too vague to be really useful.