[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

The original Gaia Dragoon was released through Corocoro (brown box) not the random booster.

Also here's a picture of the hasbro Gaia Dragoon V:

[Image: f09104.jpg]
$2.97... That was a discount, right?
Duuude.
No idea that the box actually said the name of the Movie.
I don't think I've ever actually seen a Strata Dragoon in person before. Cool!
Yeah it's kinda strange that although maybe hasbro did it like that because they didn't want any V/V2 series beys when they were releasing engine gears but it's weird since it appeared a lot in G Rev.
It is a bit of a shame that Gaia Dragoon never came out; I like it in all of its badness, heh.
You'd think it would have a Magnecore box, though. Does it still have the magnet or..?
I know that they took out magnetic parts in BBA Championships.
If you're referring to the original one that has a regular spin gear. Dunno man. That's just a pic from god knows where that I saved ages ago because i'd never seen a hasbro one before.
I own a Hasbro Gaia Dragoon V and it does have the MG.

And thanks for the picture, Ultra! Joyful_3
Cool. Anyone know why they even changed it to Strata?
(Dec. 30, 2015  1:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Cool. Anyone know why they even changed it to Strata?

More western.

And/or
Fair enough. I guess they thought "Strata" sounded cooler.
Actually, I think that was answered a long while back on Beyblade.com. Pretty sure a bunch of OtC members asked questions, and Hasbro had answered, with them saying that Gaia was changed to Strata due to copyright issues
What is the best base (with support parts?) and spin gear to use with the Uriel 2 tip? Is it different for upper vs smash AR's?
I wouldn't use Uriel 2's tip in it's base. It breaks far too easily. th!nk discovered that it fits in Wolborg 2's SG perfectly and it's been made legal.
Sweet. Thanks. So I have heard that it's best used in the bearing customize base with defense ring. That's the best setup? Any other bases or support parts that would be better, or even just better in certain situations?
driger v2 with bearing customize base wolborg 2's sg, uriel 2's tip, and, of course, upper attack sp.

just try it.
(Dec. 31, 2015  3:43 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: driger v2 with bearing customize base wolborg 2's sg, uriel 2's tip, and, of course, upper attack sp.

just try it.

When you say driger v2, are you essentially just saying Upper Claw and Upper Attack?
Sounds like you're switching out most of it's component parts.
yeah. oh, and i forgot, 10 heavy.
(Dec. 31, 2015  3:43 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: driger v2 with bearing customize base wolborg 2's sg, uriel 2's tip, and, of course, upper attack sp.

just try it.

Th!nk did that combo, right? I think he used it in a video.
It's pretty good. Wide Defense, right?
It's like a combination of the smash and upper customs on the Wolborg 2 page, http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...tomization, might be cool.
Oh yeah, because Wide Defense would probably take away some Attack ability.
(Due to how it affects the slopes)
Maybe.
I just got all of this from Ebay. How I know at least one part is fake. are there any others?
The Draciel is fake.
Awesome that you won that; I loved making fun of that "L" Right Spin Metal Ball Base.
Nothing else is fake, except the obviously not beyblade stuff.
The Wing Attacker AR is missing the wings, and Jumping Base is missing the spring and tips.
You mean the red one with the springs on the bottom? It has it's wings, but the springs are worn out/not in the notches. And how do you take the bit chip out of the attack ring?
(Jan. 01, 2016  3:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: You mean the red one with the springs on the bottom? It has it's wings, but the springs are worn out/not in the notches. And how do you take the bit chip out of the attack ring?

Okay, a few things.
The yellow "wings" are missing from the Attack Ring.
Push the bit with force through the bottom.
The Griffolyon Base doesn't have a tip. (Sucked anyways)
I think the Fortress Base is either Fake or Metal Masters. Probably Metal Masters.
Hello there I have been out of the loop of beyblade for a very long time and since I have quite a few old beys lying around I wanted some advice. So my first question is there any good resources for evaluating plastics and HMS beys or should I be checking the selling threads for price estimates?

And another question I was testing the Dranzer S blade base for fun and I found out that you can use Wolborg 2 spin gear shafts in the base. And with the Dranzer S tip it acts like a FS tip from MFB. So does anyone know if this is any way viable for combos?