[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Hey, guys, what's reasonable price to ask for these Dragoon S and Driger F recolors?

Well, the Dragoon S is Phantom Force which is a tad rarer, but since you're missing decals and the rip (which is a unique color,) is so worn, and the plastic is clear so it could break which may be a turn off to some buyers. Maybe in the low $10 range.
I've never seen that Ray Bitchip, but hey that's an interesting Bit Beast.. Not too sure if that would raise the price or lower it since it isn't the normal Driger F Artwork. But since it's in decent shape, about $20 or so it would fetch?
I totally agree with Neo, 10-15 for Dragoon and 20 for Driger.
The plastic being clear doesn't mean its more likely to break. In fact the molding of the phantom force dragoon S is improved over the original.
Thanks for the help, you guys!
(Nov. 24, 2015  9:25 AM)Ultra Wrote: The plastic being clear doesn't mean its more likely to break. In fact the molding of the phantom force dragoon S is improved over the original.

Isn't clear plastic slightly more frail ?
(Nov. 24, 2015  3:23 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2015  9:25 AM)Ultra Wrote: The plastic being clear doesn't mean its more likely to break. In fact the molding of the phantom force dragoon S is improved over the original.

At a molecular level, yes... But in the context of toys, specifically Beyblades, the difference in strength is insignificant.

EDIT: idk but it doesn't really matter and it isn't relevant to beyblade lol
(Nov. 24, 2015  4:07 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2015  3:23 PM)BUMP KING Wrote:

At a molecular level, yes... But in the context of toys, specifically Beyblades, the difference in strength is insignificant.

Actually it´s quite the opposite. Color particles fill the spaces between the plastic molecules, which makes the material harder because of a higher density, but also more brittle and so more frail. But you´re right, for beyblades it doesn´t really matter.
@[Ultra], since you're the "recolor guy" (and the most knowledgable about this sort of thing) is there any sort of comprehensive list of the Random Boosters and what the contain? I'm mostly asking about the earlier ones.
Also, is there any image of what the boxes looked like for RB1-3?
Bookmarked! Awesome! Thanks a lot dude, I didn't even know that there was a list for the first few boosters. Every search is always flooded with MFB RB's Crying
Awesome, thanks Ultra! I didn't know that they came in bags as opposed to boxes at first. That's really strange and interesting.
Can anyone tell me how is my plastic combination

Attack Ring (AR):- Griffolyon

Weight Disk (WD):- 10 Heavy

Spin Gear (SG):- Right Engine Gear (Metal Flat)

Support Part (SP):- Defense Ring

Blade Base (BB):- Final Clutch Base (Gaia Dragoon G Version)
(Dec. 06, 2015  3:19 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: Can anyone tell me how is my plastic combination

Attack Ring (AR):- Griffolyon

Weight Disk (WD):- 10 Heavy

Spin Gear (SG):- Right Engine Gear (Metal Flat)

Support Part (SP):- Defense Ring

Blade Base (BB):- Final Clutch Base (Gaia Dragoon G Version)

There are a number of issues with this combo:
First off, Engine Gear bases cannot hold support parts like Defense Ring.
Also, Engine Gears aren't very good at all, especially a final clutch metal flat. That's just not a good set up. Usually it would be first clutch bases such as Dragoon G, and paired with a Turbo Left EG for a OHKO combo. But even those aren't good.
10 Heavy isn't great on Attack; and with that Engine Gear bases, Cross Griffon won't even hit anything.
So not a very good combo.
[Image: tumblr_nyz2laJOIw1tbeheeo1_400.jpg]
Is Guardian Driger's Great Tiger AR thicker then War Lion?
I put them both on the white gabriel SAR, and Great Tiger holds the SAR completely stationary, while War Lion has it free spinning.
my bro had made this bey which i used at few tournaments. I wanted to know if Great Tiger is better or War Lion ?
Attack Ring - Great Tiger
Sub Attack Ring - Dragon Saucer
Weight Disk - Wide survivor
Spin Gear - neo Left
Castings - double bearing version
shaft - bearing version 2
support part - defense ring
Blade base - Customize grip base
Thank you in advance
(Dec. 07, 2015  6:24 AM)yashpinto Wrote: my bro had made this bey which i used at few tournaments. I wanted to know if Great Tiger is better or War Lion ?
Spin Gear - neo Left
Thank you in advance

They are the same part, just coming from different beyblades. The above post suggests different moulds but that isn't proven so I think it's just a matter of which you like best/which fits best with the SAR if their are different moulds. Tongue_out_wink. That said, Tiger Defenser would be good at that custom and perhaps better than War Lion/Great Tiger.
(Dec. 07, 2015  3:25 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2015  6:24 AM)yashpinto Wrote: my bro had made this bey which i used at few tournaments. I wanted to know if Great Tiger is better or War Lion ?
Spin Gear - neo Left
Thank you in advance

They are the same part, just coming from different beyblades. The above post suggests different moulds but that isn't proven so I think it's just a matter of which you like best/which fits best with the SAR if their are different moulds. Tongue_out_wink. That said, Tiger Defenser would be good at that custom and perhaps better than War Lion/Great Tiger.
thank you
I tried tiger defenser attack ring but that combogets Knocked out very fast. ny way to prevent it ?
(Dec. 07, 2015  3:29 PM)yashpinto Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2015  3:25 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
Spin Gear - neo Left
Thank you in advance

thank you
I tried tiger defenser attack ring but that combogets Knocked out very fast. ny way to prevent it ?

More than War Lion? Hm, I can't say I know why. If there a lot of attack type user's in tournaments you go to, it's probably best to use that one that gets KOed less, haha. It might actually weigh slightly more than Tiger Defenser because of the SAR.
Yeah, my Great Tiger is thicker than my War Lion as well, by like a millimeter
Certainly very interesting;
Anyone else have the same result comparing the two? It seems there may be more to them then just being recolors.
I couldn't find any difference in thickness, but it's possible that this is brcause mine are the Hasbro copper GT and the Hasbro black WL.
These are fake right? They look real kind of, except I don't see a TT logo
[Image: 2rnvrib.png]
TT Hongli aren't the only one that made fakes. While there was an H- number series (the normal ones were just numbers and then A- after) those numbers are all wrong and the boxes generally don't look right.