[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Is hidden spirit, Zenrai really as expensive as it should be? Besides the figure, is there something else that makes it all the more valuable?

Since just like Griffolyon 2, is there a certain edge to zenrai that's make the purchase all the more intense heavy?
Zinrai isn't very costly though?
It's a pretty awful Beyblade; having worse recoil then Bump King or Cyber Dragoon imo
Thanks, now I know not to purchase it.

+1 bump king and cyber dragoon.
Zinrai's AR seemed useful in one or two casual combos but was terrible on nearly every other setup. Not just bad but one of the worst imaginable. It definitely has no competetive use.
What would be the cost of the blue NIP appollon beyblade from a random booster ?
thank you in advance
Somewhat 120-140ish.
(Oct. 30, 2015  7:55 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Somewhat 120-140ish.

Okay thank you
I will sell it too, since i am trying to get into metal fight or beyblade burst
[Image: IMG_20151030_130905_zpsuwldln9x.jpg]
Zinrai's AR has use in OHKO combos. It has some heavy attack power but it runs out fairly quickly (as per the OHKO name). It's fun to play around with but if you can't find it for a good price then I wouldn't bother getting it.

(Oct. 30, 2015  8:52 AM)nickien Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2015  7:55 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Somewhat 120-140ish.

Okay thank you
I will sell it too, since i am trying to get into metal fight or beyblade burst
[Image: IMG_20151030_130905_zpsuwldln9x.jpg]

Um it has the wrong blade base so that's not a full Appollon which will reduce the price from what Stoney said. Also personally I doubt anyone would pay that much for it anyway.
oh ): which is the normal base for it? a flat base ?what would it cost approx
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:59 AM)Ultra Wrote: Also personally I doubt anyone would pay that much for it anyway.

Exactly. Like mentioned in the HMS QA thread, the market is horrible, so the price range can go from 50% to 150% of the "normal" price I mentioned.
(Oct. 30, 2015  9:09 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:59 AM)Ultra Wrote: Also personally I doubt anyone would pay that much for it anyway.

Exactly. Like mentioned in the HMS QA thread, the market is horrible, so the price range can go from 50% to 150% of the "normal" price I mentioned.

Ok i listed it for 120$ thanks

Okay but I doubt anyone has ever been willing to pay that price ever. Not just now.

(Oct. 30, 2015  9:12 AM)nickien Wrote:

That's too much if its' not a full appollon which it isn't.
Ok wish i had the full one
i changed it to 90 that is ok yes?
That's probably better. Also as we said in the other thread $450 is too high for Bloody Devil MS.
No i just made a thread here

edit: oh, i guess ill keep it that way for bloody devil, if it doesnt get sold, ill keep it and sell it later Eee
Guys, I just got an A-86 Sniper Compass, and I can't find a way to use it. Do I need a special grip for this? I can't fit it in in a regular grip..
(Oct. 30, 2015  2:48 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Guys, I just got an A-86 Sniper Compass, and I can't find a way to use it. Do I need a special grip for this? I can't fit it in in a regular grip..

AFAIK it fits on my EZ grip and doesn't look like it is comapactible with any other
(Oct. 30, 2015  9:15 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Okay but I doubt anyone has ever been willing to pay that price ever. Not just now.

(Oct. 30, 2015  9:12 AM)nickien Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2015  9:09 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Exactly. Like mentioned in the HMS QA thread, the market is horrible, so the price range can go from 50% to 150% of the "normal" price I mentioned.

That's too much if its' not a full appollon which it isn't.

There were people who were ready to pay that much about a year ago, it was the same time when Bloody Devil went for 450. But you´re right, that´s a thing of the past for both of them. Especially for a non-complete Appollon. In this case, even 90 might be a stretch.
Hi guys I got some questions.

Can you help me identify what beys are listed here? And why are they listed in just a single manual (Like the S and F series)?

[Image: ra23gj.jpg]

[Image: xqmct3.jpg]

And are these official re-colors of plastics?

[Image: xpzo20.jpg]

[Image: 2qnpdvp.jpg]

Thank you!
I recall seeing those colors before... There are from a few random boosters
Perhaps some guys here can list them out
The manual shows Trypio, Rushing Boar, Seaborg 2, Death Gargoyle and Rapid Eagle (sorry if this isn't the correct name).

The actual Beyblades in the other picture is Rapid Eagle, Driger V, Rushing Boar, Death Gargoyle and Seaborg 2. They seem like recolours, and I don't know all the recolors, but the ones I do know seem legit.
Thanks ashton! Ah, so I'm not getting an official beyblade when I assemble these? Just like the random boosters from MFB?

Thanks Hato! So the order from left to right is: Rapid Eagle (Well, the stickers say Killer Eagle), Seaborg 2, Driger V, Rushing Boar, and Death Gargoyle?

EDIT: Gah, can't seem to find the wiki articles for Rapid Eagle, Rushing Boar, and Death Gargoyle (MS is the one available)

EDIT 2: Found it!

EDIT 3: Snap, beyblade wikia's only got animated pictures for parts.

EDIT 4: Found good pictures on google chrome. I think this would do in helping me assemble. Thanks guys!!
(Nov. 03, 2015  2:06 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Ah, so I'm not getting an official beyblade when I assemble these? Just like the random boosters from MFB?

I actually think you can get a full Bey that's just recoloured (not too sure, but maybe Smile )
(Nov. 03, 2015  3:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  2:06 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Ah, so I'm not getting an official beyblade when I assemble these? Just like the random boosters from MFB?

I actually think you can get a full Bey that's just recoloured (not too sure, but maybe Smile )

You can get full beyblades, but in most cases all the parts of one bey are spread over a few packs (that's why the manual shows all beyblades of that booster). What we can see in the pics are just the AR's, so it's possible that even if the color of the AR and the base match, it's still the wrong one. We can't tell for sure until we've seen close-up's of all the parts.

Perhaps the old beywiki can help you more with assembling: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...c_Beyblade

Edit: they're all legit, btw.
Thanks guys! I believe I have enough packs to assemble a full beyblade (I got like 25 packs, not including the AR's), the problem is I'm not familiar with the original parts and how they are called. Also, our beywiki has no article yet about Rushing Boar, Killer Eagle, and Death Gargoyle. I think it would be tedious for someone to list down the parts of these three.. I think I will post pictures of the packs I got whenever I have the time this week. I would appreciate if you guys help me identify the parts included. Thanks! Smile