[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Frau Stoney you're such a badass boss Smile
Eggs that carp.
Gyro Gear; does anyone else think it's useful? Haha!
Sorry for Double Postings;
I bought 3 White Customize Dragoon grips from Oki. $20 $25 something a piece, IDC.
Can anyone give me info on these grips?
(Aug. 14, 2014  1:48 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Frau Stoney you're such a badass boss Smile

I'm just trying to avoid useless discussions that end in rudeness. No bossing, rather mediating.

Neo: What information do you exactly need? Do you have pics?
From what you've sent I think they are just your general customisable grips, you can put accessories on them which include your metal and rubber grips.
Although I'd like see some photos first..?
Neo: Information like what? It's just a white customize grip. Nothing particularly special about it other than being harder to find than the other colours.
They're just customize grips.
Why'd you buy them without knowing about them Tongue_out
How much is a NIP Wolborg 3 worth?
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:55 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much is a NIP Wolborg 3 worth?

never saw one nib sold on ebay... but on yja is one for 3000 yen actually Wink
Isn't that the black one on Y!JA?
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:24 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Isn't that the black one on Y!JA?

its a black one, yes.

wolborg 3 is a really good bey anyway.. very agressiv.
The article me and th!nk wrote says otherwise. It's not a bad beyblade but not really that competitive.
Look at Oki's website on the 2nd page of Plastic Accessories. There were three; I bought them all.
Aren't they supposed to have a G Sticker instead of EZ Grip? Also, what do those parts do? That red thing on the end of the shooter hole?
There are no white customize grips on the second page that are sold. Which ones have you got? The red one basically just straightens the ripcord.
Is Wolborg 2 useless for competitive play?
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:53 PM)LMAO Wrote: Is Wolborg 2 useless for competitive play?

No way! Defence grip base 2 yo.

wolborg 3 discussion: there's like 3 on ebay currently.
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: There are no white customize grips on the second page that are sold. Which ones have you got? The red one basically just straightens the ripcord.

They may not have been listed as sold. Bought via eBay.
But Is it supposed to be G not EZ Grip??
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:53 PM)LMAO Wrote: Is Wolborg 2 useless for competitive play?

Extremely useless.
Now, if you come upon one I'll just PM you my address so you can throw it away. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ha that was funny...

I think it's Bearing Grip base is used for defense, not sure if better or worse than Draciel S BB settings pure defense.
SG Metal Ball Base is used for Weight Defense. WB2's Shaft is better. All ways.
(Aug. 14, 2014  11:38 PM)Neo Wrote: SG Metal Ball Base is used for Weight Defense. WB2's Shaft is better. All ways.

Alright thanks, so I guess Wolborg is useful, but Beywiki did say anyways so doi.
It's insanely useful.
(Aug. 14, 2014  11:43 PM)Neo Wrote: It's insanely useful.

Oooh "insanely", that means we are not messing around haha.