[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 06, 2014  7:23 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:17 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  6:54 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Do TT Hongli beys only come with those Multi Colored launchers?

I'm sure other brands do. Like, I got a TON of fakes in the mail from a lot. Other brands had those white yellow green and red launchers.
But never use those awful launchers.
no, I mean are the they the only ones TT Hongli sells?

Supposedly.
Why so interested?
Just needed to verify some shtuff.
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:34 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Just needed to verify some shtuff.

Like what? I'm sorta interested.
Just the Info in general?
TT Hongli is very unknown.
We don't have Info in general. They may have made some normal colored launchers, but the ones I've seen are multi.
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:41 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:34 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Just needed to verify some shtuff.

Like what? I'm sorta interested.
Just the Info in general?
TT Hongli is very unknown.
We don't have Info in general. They may have made some normal colored launchers, but the ones I've seen are multi.
it's totes a secret.
Looking for new bearings for wolborg bearing system anyone know where to grab some ?
Where can u get Bit Protectors/covers?

And are those metal bits takara or hasbro once made legal for tourneys?
They came on early beyblades like Driger S and Roller Defenser.

And I think they are, but they're not common, so they aren't really seen much.
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:21 PM)Dual Wrote: They came on early beyblades like Driger S and Roller Defenser.

There wouldn't happen to be a list of them, would there?

@bound Defenser discussion: look, the guy selling the lot I original posted asking for the name of bound defenser relisted the lot and got closer up pics. If you'd look at the bound defensers, they don't have the Kid dragoon nor Knight Dranzer face. All the other appear to have they're original bits (except the fake ones, I didn't even bother looking at them). They look pretty real I think. It's the mystery of the Bound Defenser Bit. Th!nk probably knows what's up *hint hint*.

EDIT: actually the yellow and red on in that lot is a bound attacker I think...
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:09 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Where can u get Bit Protectors/covers?

And are those metal bits takara or hasbro once made legal for tourneys?

In regards to the metal bits, they are legal as far as Im aware. There is nothing in the rules about it. But they are incredibly rare.
Thanks.

Can anybody answer the edit in my post? Thanks

(Jul. 06, 2014  7:27 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:21 PM)Dual Wrote: They came on early beyblades like Driger S and Roller Defenser.

There wouldn't happen to be a list of them, would there?

@bound Defenser discussion: look, the guy selling the lot I original posted asking for the name of bound defenser relisted the lot and got closer up pics. If you'd look at the bound defensers, they don't have the Kid dragoon nor Knight Dranzer face. All the other appear to have they're original bits (except the fake ones, I didn't even bother looking at them). They look pretty real I think. It's the mystery of the Bound Defenser Bit. Th!nk probably knows what's up *hint hint*.
(Jul. 06, 2014  8:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: @bound Defenser discussion: look, the guy selling the lot I original posted asking for the name of bound defenser relisted the lot and got closer up pics. If you'd look at the bound defensers, they don't have the Kid dragoon nor Knight Dranzer face. All the other appear to have they're original bits (except the fake ones, I didn't even bother looking at them). They look pretty real I think. It's the mystery of the Bound Defenser Bit. Th!nk probably knows what's up *hint hint*.

Bound Defenser Video
(Jul. 06, 2014  8:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  8:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: @bound Defenser discussion: look, the guy selling the lot I original posted asking for the name of bound defenser relisted the lot and got closer up pics. If you'd look at the bound defensers, they don't have the Kid dragoon nor Knight Dranzer face. All the other appear to have they're original bits (except the fake ones, I didn't even bother looking at them). They look pretty real I think. It's the mystery of the Bound Defenser Bit. Th!nk probably knows what's up *hint hint*.

Bound Defenser Video
I Don't really wanna see an unboxing... Obviously that one was one of the ones that came with a Knight Dranzer Bit. If you look in the previous pages you can see that not all them come with that bit sticker.
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote: It's not free spinning.
Like what are those springs for?
And does the AR have usage?

The springs are for the clutch thing in it. The BB has no use and the AR has breakage issues.

Are you specifically referring to the BB in isolation, or including the SG & shaft?

The SG & shaft are part of an exceptionally high performance Spin Stealing Upper Attack custom.

(Jul. 06, 2014  6:26 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Oh wow. And here I thought it was actually useful.

It is.
It seems that people's knowledge of plastics is lacking.
@DK: Yes, the yellow beyblade you mean is Bound Attacker. But the red rubber part of the AR is broken.
(Jul. 06, 2014  9:00 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: @DK: Yes, the yellow beyblade you mean is Bound Attacker. But the red rubber part of the AR is broken.

Yes, I figured. (Just looked it up and some bound attackers have some type of driger bit and other have the knight dranzer one .. .)

Still doesn't explain why the bound defenser has a different bit though.
Checked the rulebook before I posted this.

Can you take the tip of Dragoon V2 and put it in the Draciel F BB Legally? And is there a limit to the amount of metal balls you can have in a blade base? IF this has already been answered please just point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
(Jul. 08, 2014  12:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Checked the rulebook before I posted this.

Can you take the tip of Dragoon V2 and put it in the Draciel F BB Legally? And is there a limit to the amount of metal balls you can have in a blade base? IF this has already been answered please just point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

After looking through this thread it seems th!nk answered both those questions in one post.

(Apr. 14, 2012  5:29 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:18 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: I'll read it later, but do u know how to put 3 sets of metal balls in the fortress base.

You can't, legally - that's another error on the wiki. I've had a corrected draciel F draft (the current one is wildly flawed) sitting in the beywiki forum for ages now. You can fit two sets by putting a ball in each pocket and then two more in whichever two base holes the SG frees up. Seeing as you can't use an HMC with it without having to use Dragoon V/V2 or Ariel/Wolborg 03's tip, all of which are very aggressive, it's completely pointless to use over Draciel S's base for weight based defense, and it's shape is terrible for any sort of defense (\the hybrid defense stuff mentioned on beywiki is mostly pointless).
Technically, if you got metal balls that could fit in the two pits covered by the SG without falling out of the base you could do it, but none were ever released by takara and adding anything not to their spec would be breaking the rules (though it was once legal).
(Jul. 08, 2014  12:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Checked the rulebook before I posted this.

You can actually use the South MG Core to keep it in place inside the base.
Just a wee note, Draciel F happens to be one of the most horrible bases in plastics.
(noted in my unused draciel f article clean up ;_Wink
I know. It's fragile as hell. Dragoon S SK broke the Bearing holders...=_=
(Jul. 09, 2014  12:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: i have like three of them and i want zero

Should've sent me a complimentary one xD
They're like the Bump King of the F Series.
Can anyone identify this for me?:

I don't think it's even a Beyblade, but it was attached to a Draciel V2 AR.
That's just an RC Beyblade's BB, which I believe most ARs should be compatible with.
(Jul. 09, 2014  4:57 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: That's just an RC Beyblade's BB, which I believe most ARs should be compatible with.

I think every AR is. It's basically the size of a Magne-Weight Disk on a slightly smaller Wolborg 4 BB.