[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jun. 09, 2014  4:28 PM)Du@l Wrote: Pumpking is orange as well. I'm sure there are others.

You said Pumpking
d:
They're the same thing...
(Jun. 09, 2014  6:12 PM)Du@l Wrote: They're the same thing...

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure it's called Bump King.
I was just trying to joke around; I didn't see your post until you mentioned it.

Phone limitations.
Straight from Beywiki:
"Pumpking was released by Hasbro as Bump King."

Anyway, let's get back on topic.
There's also that orange Dranzer Gigs recolor from Hasbro. It's similar, but metallic
Probably a silly question, but is this BB still legal for tournament play despite the broken bit? (Click to View)

I'd think not, but I'd appreciate confirmation.
I mean it doesn't affect performance in any way so there's no reason it couldn't be used, especially in a format where parts as hard to come by as in plastics
(Jun. 19, 2014  6:00 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
Probably a silly question, but is this BB still legal for tournament play despite the broken bit? (Click to View)

I'd think not, but I'd appreciate confirmation.

It should be perfectly legal.
However, the stamina MIGHT be affected very slightly from his "disability."
This is a pretty noobish question, but I'm not planning on investing a lot of money in Plastics; just wondering which stock Plastics I should get (for a total of less than $40) in order to make any type of good combination?
(Jun. 23, 2014  10:17 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: This is a pretty noobish question, but I'm not planning on investing a lot of money in Plastics; just wondering which stock Plastics I should get (for a total of less than $40) in order to make any type of good combination?

Get Dragoon G for sure. He's really cheap and has a wonderful AR.
Also, if you need anymore advice, PM me.
(Jun. 23, 2014  10:17 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: This is a pretty noobish question, but I'm not planning on investing a lot of money in Plastics; just wondering which stock Plastics I should get (for a total of less than $40) in order to make any type of good combination?

Blade base of Wolborg 4 + Tiger Defenser (from either Driger S or Jumping base) gives you a very very competent combo for a decent price. Add a Wide Defense AR to that (brings the price up) and you have a very solid tournament winning blade.

A seaborg base (takara is slightly better than hasbro for this) is essentially the best value attack type base that exists, recently outclassing the gaia dragoon v staple ever since tip inversion became legal). Add something like the AR of griffolyon (must be takara), Trygle, or Driger G, and that's a very good attack type tourney staple.

Driger V2 is expensive, but it is the best uncustomized plastic. Driger G is a good, reliable blade.

As a bonus, buying a TAKARA metal driger gives you the awesome Heavy Metal Core, a spin gear made from steel, which adds great weight.

So:
Wolborg 4
Driger G
Driger V2
Driger S
Seaborg
Griffolyon/Driger G/Trygle (any one of them will do)

Your must-buy beyblades depend on the type you'd like to invest in really.

Check th!nk's competitive customs list.
Awesome! Thanks guys. I'll try to check those out before Plastics & HMS day haha
(Jun. 23, 2014  10:33 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Awesome! Thanks guys. I'll try to check those out before Plastics & HMS day haha

Plastic Combo-
Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
Ten Wide
Heavy Metal Weight Core/Metal Weight Core (Metal Driger/Dragoon V) Left Spin Gear.
Storm Grip Base (Dragoon S)
if you want good plastics on a budget, im going to be posting up a for sale thread really soon with all the parts you need for top combos.

EDIT: Check the link in my sig, they're there

also am selling a wolborg 4
How far does Grip Attacker Wear down to the point where it's a ball?
idk if you meant far or fast, but how far is a few mm, and how fast is relatively quickly. the wear isnt as bad as Storm Grip Base, but much worse than Dragoon F/V/V2
(Jun. 24, 2014  7:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: idk if you meant far or fast, but how far is a few mm, and how fast is relatively quickly. the wear isnt as bad as Storm Grip Base, but much worse than Dragoon F/V/V2

Victory doesn't wear...it's made of Plastic.
Well as long as it's better then Storm Grip.
Plastic can wear. Not as fast as rubber though.
(Jun. 24, 2014  9:01 PM)Du@l Wrote: Plastic can wear. Not as fast as rubber though.

I know, but it doesn't wear easily..
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:10 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  7:41 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: idk if you meant far or fast, but how far is a few mm, and how fast is relatively quickly. the wear isnt as bad as Storm Grip Base, but much worse than Dragoon F/V/V2

It does wear a bit, the tip gets chipped and dented by other beys.
(Jun. 24, 2014  10:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:10 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

I bought two though Tongue_out
(Jun. 24, 2014  11:02 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  10:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:10 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Victory doesn't wear...it's made of Plastic.

Doesn't really matter how many u have lol. #latereply.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141333553221?nav=SEARCH I know there are some fake blades in that lot, but what is that light blue beyblade under Driger G? Not the EG one. Reply ASAP.
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:38 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  11:02 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  10:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It does wear a bit, the tip gets chipped and dented by other beys.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141333553221?nav=SEARCH I know there are some fake blades in that lot, but what is that light blue beyblade under Driger G? Not the EG one. Reply ASAP.

Bound Defenser. Soon enough? Wink
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:41 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:38 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  11:02 PM)Neo~ Wrote: I bought two though Tongue_out

Thank You, but I'd advise lowering down your Beyblade Awesome Level, don't wanna nuke the whole site .

What WD and BB does that beyblade have ? Is it rare?
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:41 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:38 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Doesn't really matter how many u have lol. #latereply.

Thank You, but I'd advise lowering down your Beyblade Awesome Level, don't wanna nuke the whole site .

What WD and BB does that beyblade have ? Is it rare?

It looks like 10 Wide and Sharp base. I'm not sure how rare it is, but it doesn't look very useful.