[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Juuuuust finished editing my post to mention that specifically haha, yes.
Though now I look at it the weight disk in that image looks like an eight balance from the positioning of the corners and the AR's points, it exactly mirrors what my star attacker/eight balance/jumping base looks like, and the proportion of the AR vs the WD isn't right for ten heavy (the wider protrusions on the AR go past 10h). I also don't see a pronounced enough bump on the WD for it to be a ten series (I see what could be like the bump some eight-series WD's, usually wide but also some balance IIRC had, but that could also just be compression)

Of course in that picture and in the entirety of G-Revolution, that base is much wider than it should be, but I am pretty sure that's an eight sided WD.

I vaguely recall his tip-swapping thing being mentioned in that episode where him and tyson battle and he's doing well but then loses by jumping into a lake but I forget.
Hey guys well I have a couple questions since I haven't been into Plastics in a while for one, is Master Draciel good or top tier also, what are good top tier beys?
There's a competitive combinations list in the customizations forum, it's stickied so it's right at the top. Take names from there, check them with beywiki's parts list and voila, top tier beyblades. Master Draciel is one of them, thanks to Smash Turtle, its attack ring.
wow thanks I never would have guessed that it would be top tier. Also, can you make customizations with plastics? and can you send me the link to the customizations form?
Hello, i have a question too! About how much can i get a bounce attacker for? i realize how horrible it can be, but I still really like the bey. If you don't know what bey i am talking about, then the green on with a spring and tip for a base, and the rest is a green driger

I mean, i'm guessing not much, but i would like to know otherwise
(Aug. 13, 2013  4:35 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: wow thanks I never would have guessed that it would be top tier. Also, can you make customizations with plastics? and can you send me the link to the customizations form?

Of course you can customize plastics! In fact, plastics is the most customizable system! Tongue_out_wink

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...tions-List

Stickied in the customization forum.
(Aug. 13, 2013  4:35 PM)DranzerKing!124 Wrote: Hello, i have a question too! About how much can i get a bounce attacker for? i realize how horrible it can be, but I still really like the bey. If you don't know what bey i am talking about, then the green on with a spring and tip for a base, and the rest is a green driger

I mean, i'm guessing not much, but i would like to know otherwise

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

Use this, as this is typically what everyone uses when trying to figure out how much they should spend on a Beyblade.
I want to start plastics and I am going to start with 3 beys, Which three beys would be good to start with and able to make competitive combos?

Also it does not matter the price.

And what is the best engine gear?
I'm starting too I'm getting a Master Draciel so I think you should get that and a master dragoon, and wolborg 4
OK, thanks!
Oh yeah, i forgot to ask, does anyone, I mean ANYONE have the jumping base beyblade, (not the hms einstien)

It's neon green, btw
(Aug. 13, 2013  10:23 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I want to start plastics and I am going to start with 3 beys, Which three beys would be good to start with and able to make competitive combos?

There are several that would be good starters that give you the option to customize competitively.

First and foremost, Driger V2 as it is without a doubt the best Plastic Beyblade out of the box. If you get a Driger V2, all you need to make it top tier is a Heavy Metal Core and a Wide Defense Weight Disk and you will be set with a top tier customization.

Others that should be considered are listed here:

Driger S
Dragoon V2
Metal Driger (Takara Tomy)
Voltaic Ape
Wolborg 4

If I was choosing 3, I would go with Driger V2, Dragoon V2, and Metal Driger (Takara Tomy).

With these three, you could have:

Driger V2 Uncustomized with HMC - Serves as a great all around Beyblade. Has excellent stamina if launched in the center of the stadium and fantastic attack if launched on the slopes. Also, due to the AR and SP lining up the way they do, Driger V2, has arguably some of the best upper attack in the Plastic Generation.

You could also have these two customs:

AR: Upper Claw
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right Spin Gear (Magnecore)
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Grip Base

This custom utilizes the upper attack created by Driger V2's AR and SP, but increases the Attack by a great margin due to the rubber tip.

AR: Cross Spiker
SG: Neo Left Spin Gear (Magnecore)
SP: Reverse Attack
BB: Customize Grip

This custom is a Left Spin Smash Attacker.

Overall, it would truly depend on what kind of style you would want to start off with.
If attack isnt your favorite, maybe go with Driger V2, Driger S, and Metal Driger. One good thing about Plastics is the extremely high amount of useful parts, so there are a lot of good starting points, but definitely pick Driger V2 as one of your first choices.

(Aug. 13, 2013  10:33 PM)DranzerKing!124 Wrote: Oh yeah, i forgot to ask, does anyone, I mean ANYONE have the jumping base beyblade, (not the hms einstien)

It's neon green, btw

Check in the Selling Forum to see if someone is selling one, if you do not see one, create a topic int the Buying Forum telling what it is you are wanting to purchase and someone may respond.
and can this be used in a similar way than Metal Change Base but with grip added?:
SG: Right SG
Shaft: Dranzer S
Casing: Wolborg 2
(because without Burning Kerberous's base I noticed it changes from Survival to Attack randomly)

EDIT: What recolours do Burning Kerbours have?
(Aug. 14, 2013  7:30 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there a red recolour of Burning Kerberous?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recolours-list
Thanks that helps a lot!
(Aug. 14, 2013  7:30 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: and can this be used in a similar way than Metal Change Base but with grip added?:
SG: Right SG
Shaft: Dranzer S
Casing: Wolborg 2
(because without Burning Kerberous's base I noticed it changes from Survival to Attack randomly)

EDIT: What recolours do Burning Kerbours have?

I am somewhat confused as to what you are asking. If you are asking if the suggested SG/BB set up would have similar movement patters as Metal Change Base, then no. Aside from Metal Change Base and Customize Metal Change Base, Neo SG Right Double Bearing Version's shaft is the only part that creates similar movement patterns.

I am still confused by your post though, so if you could, please elaborate.
I think he's asking about BK's shaft.
It doesn't work that well as a balance tip because of bearings, which also result in less consistent aggression. The inability to use it with an HMC, traditionally required for the type of combinations Change tips benefit, is also an issue. I've tried to make more balance-typed setups with it but it just isn't consistent or aggressive enough, if you want that bearing-supported-attacking kinda thing then setups using Driger F's shaft are the only option.

The existing Metal Change tips are already very good at what they do, though, so I'm not sure why you would want ever so slightly more grip - the difference between metal and plastic isn't worth the tradeoff.

@Triforceblader: I don't mean to be a grouch but please leave answering questions here to those of us with the experience. We have it under control, and I don't want people getting the wrong answers, plastics is expensive enough as it is without people making purchases they don't need, after all!
What is the best version of Dranzer?

And the best version of Driger, and Draciel?
I think Dranzer V2 is the best.

Driger V2 for sure.

Draciel S (?)
(Aug. 14, 2013  7:47 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2013  10:23 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I want to start plastics and I am going to start with 3 beys, Which three beys would be good to start with and able to make competitive combos?

There are several that would be good starters that give you the option to customize competitively.

First and foremost, Driger V2 as it is without a doubt the best Plastic Beyblade out of the box. If you get a Driger V2, all you need to make it top tier is a Heavy Metal Core and a Wide Defense Weight Disk and you will be set with a top tier customization.

Others that should be considered are listed here:

Driger S
Dragoon V2
Metal Driger (Takara Tomy)
Voltaic Ape
Wolborg 4

If I was choosing 3, I would go with Driger V2, Dragoon V2, and Metal Driger (Takara Tomy).

With these three, you could have:

Driger V2 Uncustomized with HMC - Serves as a great all around Beyblade. Has excellent stamina if launched in the center of the stadium and fantastic attack if launched on the slopes. Also, due to the AR and SP lining up the way they do, Driger V2, has arguably some of the best upper attack in the Plastic Generation.

You could also have these two customs:

AR: Upper Claw
SG: Neo Right Spin Gear (Magnecore)
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Grip Base

This custom utilizes the upper attack created by Driger V2's AR and SP, but increases the Attack by a great margin due to the rubber tip.

AR: Cross Spiker
SG: Neo Left Spin Gear (Magnecore)
SP: Reverse Attack

This custom is a Left Spin Smash Attacker.

Overall, it would truly depend on what kind of style you would want to start off with.
If attack isnt your favorite, maybe go with Driger V2, Driger S, and Metal Driger. One good thing about Plastics is the extremely high amount of useful parts, so there are a lot of good starting points, but definitely pick Driger V2 as one of your first choices.

(Aug. 13, 2013  10:33 PM)DranzerKing!124 Wrote: Oh yeah, i forgot to ask, does anyone, I mean ANYONE have the jumping base beyblade, (not the hms einstien)

It's neon green, btw

Check in the Selling Forum to see if someone is selling one, if you do not see one, create a topic int the Buying Forum telling what it is you are wanting to purchase and someone may respond.
OK thanks! I am hunting for those beys to find the cheapest ones.

How good is Strata Dragoon/ Gaia Dragoon?

(Aug. 15, 2013  3:41 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I think Dranzer V2 is the best.

Driger V2 for sure.

Draciel S (?)
Thanks, that's good to now.
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:38 AM)nupmuk Wrote: What is the best version of Dranzer?

And the best version of Driger, and Draciel?

Uncustomized:

Dranzer V2 - Personally, I had pretty good success with this uncustomized, but not so much for other Bladers. The Support Parts are really it's best part though, which are used in top tier customizations.

Driger V2 - Nothing really needs to be said about Driger V2 as it is easily the best uncustomized plastic Beyblade released.

Draciel Metal Ball Defenser -
Works pretty well uncusotmized, but the prized part is easily Metal Ball Base, which is used in top tier compact customizations.
(Though Draciel S does have one of the best Defensive Blade Bases, but Metal Ball Defenser is still better uncustomized)

(Aug. 15, 2013  3:38 AM)nupmuk Wrote: How good is Strata Dragoon/ Gaia Dragoon?

I do not have much info on the original Gaia Dragoon, but I had never heard anything positive about it, other than it being a fairly unique and cool looking design, as well as having some unique parts.

As for Gaia/Strata Dragoon V and G they both contain useful, competitive parts:

Gaia Dragoon V: Dragon Breaker, SG Metal Flat Base
Gaia Dragoon G: Dragon Saucer
I own the original Gaia Dragoon.

The AR is pretty nice with Screw Zeus in left. Don't use it in right, as its really fragile. In fact, mine is broken.

The SAR sucks.

The WD would be good for compacts if it wasn't for the nubs? on it, which create too much recoil.

The SG has to be used with the BB, and holds a metal ball.

The BB has to be used with the SG, and holds four Metal Balls. It used to be really popular for the controllability before Tornado Ridges for attack, but is just too slow now.

Btw, I'd argue Master is the best uncustomized Draciel.
How fast are Metal flat bases? And what beys have any type of metal flat base.
They are pretty darn fast from what Ive seen in videos, and Gaia Dragoon V has it as far as I know...