[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Thanks for the information on the BeyWiki, also now I know what type Burning Kerberous is, thanks again.
Don't trust the article past the beybox. Needs a lot of work.
(Aug. 24, 2012  7:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Don't trust the article past the beybox. Needs a lot of work.

Alright thanks for heads up.
(Aug. 24, 2012  6:19 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  5:53 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Ultra, do you think you have an answer to my question? Just wondering.

It's rare but not competitive.

But it worth $50 NIB? I saw a $50 one on ebay and wanted it for collection.
They're very hard to find so I guess so. But it's your money and your choice if you want to buy it.
Thanks Ultra, I think I may buy it after I buy things that are higher on my list (driger s and v2).
The figure is super cool though. I love mine, though one of the poles broke off on mine, luckily it wasn't an important one.
So, I always thought that beys like Draciel MBD and Dragoon Grip Attacker where the S versions of the beyblades. I remember buying MBD as my first beyblade ever, and always calling it Draciel S. I guess I was wrong, right? So my question here is, can someone sort of explain the purpose of beys like MBD and DGA, as in when did they come out, where they in the anime or only manga, etc.. Thanks!
Grip Attacker was in the anime in like the first episode but in the manga too I think. I've never read it however. MBD was probably in the manga too. Anyway they're part of the series before the ones that first appeared in the anime. In reality Dragoon Grip Attacker wasn't even the first dragoon. (Look at the product list!)
MBD was in the anime too Tongue_out

The interesting one is Dranzer. Apparently the manga had UFD as Kai's first beyblade, which is odd as the spin up guide book and common sense and the pattern laid out by MBD and DGA indicate Auto Change Balancer would be his first.

I actually love MBD's base. It precesses at insane angles without toppling, it's really quite incredible. So much better than SG Semi Flat in every way imaginable.
can anyone tell me how much these are?
found them from when i was a kid and dont know whats real or whats fake.
Thank you Grin
let me know if you need a close up of one or have any questions about any of them.
[Image: bayblade.jpg]
(Aug. 24, 2012  9:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: The figure is super cool though. I love mine, though one of the poles broke off on mine, luckily it wasn't an important one.

Good, I really want a cool hidden spirits figure. Did you recieve my pm?
Do you mean prices, or what the beys are?
UltimateFantasy: Yeah, I wasn't on much yesterday so I'm still catching up and getting back to everyone.

oseto: I'd advise you to spoiler that image, because it's stretching the page Smile

A few of them are fake, the galzzly (blue one) looks fake, the top in the bottom left corner is a fake metal top (I had a couple of those actually), and I'm guessing the transparent orange electronic dranzer might be fake but I'm not sure. Others might be fake but those are the obvious ones. I'd recommend checking whether they're real or fake (look for brand names on parts)

Anyway, from top left to bottom right:
Electronic Dranzer S: Maybe fake but worthless either way
Driger G: NIB go for about $10 on ebay so don't expect to sell it for much at all.
Dranzer Auto Change Balancer AR on a non-stock base: Dunno, depends if the base is any good.
Ultimate Saizo: Might be fake, looks beat up, so not worth much, like $5 if it's real.
Kid Draciel: Perhaps $10-$15
Kid Dragoon: $10-$20
Dark Dranzer: SAR is on the wrong way up BTW, but this one is quite rare. I dunno what it's worth though.
Draciel MS: Worthless, takara ones have good weight disks though, but they go for like $8 new so you won't sell it.
Flash Leopard 2: Worth about $5-$10, maybe more since I realised the AR is actually good.
Dragoon S: AR is broken, price depends entirely on the tip condition.
Dragoon Grip Attacker: Quite valuable, again assuming its real and the tip is in good nick, $20-$30
Galzzly: Fake
Trypio (Hasbro): $5-10

Parts: You have a whole bump king there (orange thing), if it's not broken, again $5-$10
And the Ar/BB of roller attacker, again $5-$10

Keep in mind I'm not great with prices, so others may be able to offer more accurate estimates.
I think Hasbro released the big Electronic Transparent Orange Dranzer S.
(Aug. 24, 2012  10:22 PM)Balance Blader Wrote: I think Hasbro released the big Electronic Transparent Orange Dranzer S.

Yup. They did.
[Image: 106300668-260x260-0-0_hasbro+2003+hasbro...e+dran.jpg]
Oh, okay then, my bad. So hard to tell with those.
(Aug. 24, 2012  10:25 PM)oseto Wrote: what is AR? or BB?
haha sorry.

AR = Attack Ring
(Top Part)
BB = Blade Base
(Bottom Part)
I think that Draciel MS goes in the that box on the top right too!
i remember thinking it was so cool!
its really heavy, and like all metal haha.
On the bey with the pink thing it's the wrong way up is what he means.
thank you thank you Smile

(Aug. 24, 2012  10:27 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  10:25 PM)oseto Wrote: what is AR? or BB?
haha sorry.

AR = Attack Ring
(Top Part)
BB = Blade Base
(Bottom Part)

Essentially, you could also look at the fountain of knowledge, namely ... BeyWiki! They have the list of all the abbreviations:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Abbreviations
the two dragoons, one of a left spin and other a right,
is there anything special about the left spin? i have a left spin laucher as well.
and the AR doesnt look broken :0

(Aug. 24, 2012  10:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: UltimateFantasy: Yeah, I wasn't on much yesterday so I'm still catching up and getting back to everyone.

oseto: I'd advise you to spoiler that image, because it's stretching the page Smile

A few of them are fake, the galzzly (blue one) looks fake, the top in the bottom left corner is a fake metal top (I had a couple of those actually), and I'm guessing the transparent orange electronic dranzer might be fake but I'm not sure. Others might be fake but those are the obvious ones. I'd recommend checking whether they're real or fake (look for brand names on parts)

Anyway, from top left to bottom right:
Electronic Dranzer S: Maybe fake but worthless either way
Driger G: NIB go for about $10 on ebay so don't expect to sell it for much at all.
Dranzer Auto Change Balancer AR on a non-stock base: Dunno, depends if the base is any good.
Ultimate Saizo: Might be fake, looks beat up, so not worth much, like $5 if it's real.
Kid Draciel: Perhaps $10-$15
Kid Dragoon: $10-$20
Dark Dranzer: SAR is on the wrong way up BTW, but this one is quite rare. I dunno what it's worth though.
Draciel MS: Worthless, takara ones have good weight disks though, but they go for like $8 new so you won't sell it.
Flash Leopard 2: Worth about $5-$10, maybe more since I realised the AR is actually good.
Dragoon S: AR is broken, price depends entirely on the tip condition.
Dragoon Grip Attacker: Quite valuable, again assuming its real and the tip is in good nick, $20-$30
Galzzly: Fake
Trypio (Hasbro): $5-10

Parts: You have a whole bump king there (orange thing), if it's not broken, again $5-$10
And the Ar/BB of roller attacker, again $5-$10

Keep in mind I'm not great with prices, so others may be able to offer more accurate estimates.

The fin on the bottom left in that picture is broken off.

Left spin beyblades are rarer than right spin so yes, it's fairly handy.